Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(08-10-2019, 05:46 PM)Any Time Wrote: i see that pallavi is in pain.. bitch what happend ?? I kick on her spine...

yes priest.. please fuck her.. I  will even suck your dick for that,,...

see bitch megha.. I am even sucking for your sake...are you happy now.. u slut.. meanwhile snake comes into the temple...

i wanted to see pllavi fuckig a snake... pallavi will u fuck whatever i ask looking at the snake

as priest hears that mm he comes b.w megha legs mm removing his dhotimmmmmm megha wantin to stop but mmm cant mm no pls mmm 
shut up bitch mmmm he shoves his cock in her pussy fuickingh mmm mahi u wont mind if i givre aids to ur wife right 
[Image: megha-akash-stills-photos-pictures-127.jpg]
pallavbi seeing that .....she holds the snake mmmas she holds it it bites her boobs ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh pallavi screming in pains mmm sir mm u wanyt me put it in my pussy mmm
[Image: saipapimepalsva-647x450.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 05:45 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess amma mmmm i hold her face mmmmmm rubbing my ass on her face mmmm yess mmm mmmmmas iam rubbing my ass i start shitting mm yess mmmmmm my dirty whore mmmm

sneha starts licking the walls of abhi ass... hot steamy shit comes from her own son asss....ssss

kanna... u feeding your amma with ur shit.. aahhh... u naughty boy... taking a selfie vid... sneha opens her mouth making the shit fall directly into her mouth...

kanna...sssss.... u r makking ur amma a real whore kanna... some lorry drivers on the see and passs dirty comments...asking for price..
[Image: Sneha9-1.jpg]

[Image: Sneha6.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 05:49 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: as priest hears that mm he comes b.w megha legs mm removing his dhotimmmmmm megha wantin to stop but mmm cant mm no pls mmm 
shut up bitch mmmm he shoves his cock in her pussy fuickingh mmm mahi u wont mind if i givre aids to ur wife right 
pallavbi seeing that .....she holds the snake mmmas she holds it it bites her boobs ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh pallavi screming in pains mmm sir mm u wanyt me put it in my pussy mmm

haa bitch pallavi... fuck that snake na... is ur spine broke or what bitch... u r not moving u slut.. i kick her face...

yes priest give that bitch aids... 

even I join fuckin megha... meanwhile pallavi fucking the snake...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i shitting on face mmmm i keep my ass mm i start smearing shit on her face with my mmmmm yess mmmm amma mmm u are my dirty whore mmmmm mmmmmmmmm i see them mmm i pull her saree up shwoing her pussy to them mmmmmmmmm well pay her anything u want mmmmm mm right amma mmmi start pushing my ass on her face mm fucking it mmmm yess mm
(08-10-2019, 05:54 PM)Any Time Wrote: haa bitch pallavi... fuck that snake na... is ur spine broke or what bitch... u r not moving u slut.. i kick her face...

yes priest give that bitch aids... 

even I join fuckin megha... meanwhile pallavi fucking the snake...

pallavi holding snake pushing in her pussy mmm she getting biten more mmm as falls down mm snakes goes in her pussy mmmmmm u kickign her face her face pimples brsting she lying dead on floor mm
\

[Image: 33500046878_9ec5cd461a_b.jpg]megha takes his cum in her pussy mmmm after u go home u cant resist fuck her pussy mmmmmmm as u fuck mm but both get admitted to hospital mmmmmnn die of aide 
[Image: 58ef58a3bb789258dc174168b5ecbd18.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 05:55 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i shitting on face mmmm i keep my ass mm i start smearing shit on her face with my mmmmm yess mmmm amma mmm u are my dirty whore mmmmm mmmmmmmmm i see them mmm i pull her saree up shwoing her pussy to them mmmmmmmmm well pay her anything u want mmmmm mm right amma mmmi start pushing my ass on her face mm fucking it mmmm yess mm

abhi shit is smeared on her face like face pack... yet sneha still over with the her lust....

kanna.. u wanna fuck ur amma more.. and make her a dirty whore.. where u pimp me out to these low class workerss...

sneha starts fucking abhi aass with her tongue...sss kanna it smeellss so good.. starts acting like a gutter whore...
[Image: sneha651.jpg]

[Image: sneha617.jpg]
Shanvi and abhi were lovers since the day 1 they met in college.. After marriage, they moved to a little countryside.. 

So, they have ample of time to spend with  just each other..

during first night

shanvi : i know abhi.. it's alright.. men feel little nervous during first night.. we can try one more time
[Image: 70910924_2539778216252700_11527823218966...e=5E64F8FE]
genelia is college going student ......one day .....she taking extra classes ...she gets late from coll ....she will miss her bus ...
geni decides to walk to her home as it near ....as geni is walking she sees dirty beggar lying on street ....disgusted at first but feels pity for ..she comes near ...n gives some money ..here beggar...get something to eat ok 

[Image: genelia-dsouza-smiling-in-red-and-green-...24x768.jpg]
i on bed with shanvi ....well dear .....ii know ..i am sorry ......i thought i had control .......
(13-10-2019, 11:30 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: genelia is college going student ......one day .....she taking extra classes ...she gets late from coll ....she will miss her bus ...
geni decides to walk to her home as it near ....as geni is walking she sees dirty beggar lying on street ....disgusted at first but feels pity for ..she comes near ...n gives some money ..here beggar...get something to eat ok 

I am high on drugss, which increased my hornyness..in the mood to fuck even a pig or dog...

seeing geni.. my dick goes 90 degress.. 

madam, thank you..but,  I will also give you something.. please try this madam...

I give some drugs that look like stamps.. please try this madam