Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(08-10-2019, 05:28 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh really mmm are u sure mm i just said he has aids mm do u want him to fuck megha mmm if thats what u want mm then i will call him mm pallavi calls mmm
megha bf leaves ......she comes down to check  on ..she sees u with pallavi mahi what are u doing ...i warned u na before she comes to slap u 

i order pallavi to beat megha to pulp... 

pallavi.. i think she is preggo.. make her loosee it...

megha.. my baby... i am getting u a present..
amma mmmm i love ur other son more than me huh mmmm i rubbing ym cock on her face mmmmm amma he also loves u mm i shove my cock in her mouth mmmm my ass on her face mmmm i start fucking her mouth brutallyy mmm
(08-10-2019, 05:31 PM)Any Time Wrote: i order pallavi to beat megha to pulp... 

pallavi.. i think she is preggo.. make her loosee it...

megha.. my baby... i am getting u a present..

as u say master mmm pallavi come n starts beating megah mmmm as megha falls down mmmshe brutally starts kicking her tumym mmmmm take that u bitch mmmmmmmm
[Image: saipallavi-3.jpg]
megvha fallen down mm begging for u to help mmm no mahi plsd mmmm help me mmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhh mm megha starts bleeding fromher pussy mmm lying on the ground mmm
[Image: e4a9912eb4f4ac9848d37dc7a5d300f8.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 05:31 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: amma mmmm i love ur other son more than me huh mmmm i rubbing ym cock on her face mmmmm amma he also loves u mm i shove my cock in her mouth mmmm my ass on her face mmmm i start fucking her mouth brutallyy mmm

glukkk... glukkkkk... abhi dick is touching her throught.... aaasshhhh... kglukkkkkk

i will bear all the pain kanna.... even my second son also should enjoy na...

meanwhile.. sneha using her mangalsutra... scratches the pieces of shit got stuck ... and eating it like a road side whore
[Image: c98472dd76f0038cf3855e831c7539a9.jpg]
i fucking her mouth brutally mmmmmmm yess mmm amma mmm i take cock mmmm cum on her mangalsutra mmmmmmmmmm amma mmm lick that also mmmmmm mmmm amma u want my shit mmm soo badly mmmm come here mm amma mm i will i will get down mmm sit down to shit mmmm removing my pant ....amma come
(08-10-2019, 05:33 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: as u say master mmm pallavi come n starts beating megah mmmm as megha falls down mmmshe brutally starts kicking her tumym mmmmm take that u bitch mmmmmmmm
megvha fallen down mm begging for u to help mmm no mahi plsd mmmm help me mmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhh mm megha starts bleeding fromher pussy mmm lying on the ground mmm

ssss pllavi bitch.. u made me hard with all ur actions.. now take me and megha to the temple..

i jump on pallavi waist and put  megha also on pallavi.. like pallavi is a donkey... take us to temple...

there ask the priest to fcuk megha,... ahahah... megha u slut... will u listen to me and get fucked ??

huh wahat bithc
(08-10-2019, 05:38 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i fucking her mouth brutally mmmmmmm yess mmm amma mmm i take cock mmmm cum on her mangalsutra mmmmmmmmmm amma mmm lick that also mmmmmm mmmm amma u want my shit mmm soo badly mmmm come here mm amma mm i will i will get down mmm sit down to shit mmmm removing my pant ....amma come

seeing that abhi... came on her mangalsutra... sneha becomes really satisfied.. like she has achieved something amazing...

and eats the whole cum... abhi ur cum is so tasty baby.. finally u made u r amma eat ur cum na.. u mother fucker...

i wiill eat everything that comes out of you kanna...i am ur fuck toy kanna...
[Image: sneha-stills-photos-pictures-290.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 05:39 PM)Any Time Wrote: ssss pllavi bitch.. u made me hard with all ur actions.. now take me and megha to the temple..

i jump on pallavi waist and put  megha also on pallavi.. like pallavi is a donkey... take us to temple...

there ask the priest to fcuk megha,... ahahah... megha u slut... will u listen to me and get fucked ??

huh wahat bithc
megha all beaten up mmm bledding from pussy mm her legs all red mmmmm as pallavi drags her to the priest ...what no pls deart mmm ia m sorry i treated u badly mmm
[Image: megha-akash-hot-42.jpg]
priest looking at her ...pallavi u bitch mm i told na i only guys mmm he looks at u ...
yes mmm but he is my master u cant have mmmm if u fuck her with ur diseased cock mmm he will lets u suck his cock mm she takes ur small cock mmm sucking it mm tempting him 
[Image: DGzNw0xUwAEKmfA.jpg:large]
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yess amma mmmm i hold her face mmmmmm rubbing my ass on her face mmmm yess mmm mmmmmas iam rubbing my ass i start shitting mm yess mmmmmm my dirty whore mmmm
(08-10-2019, 05:42 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: megha all beaten up mmm bledding from pussy mm her legs all red mmmmm as pallavi drags her to the priest ...what no pls deart mmm ia m sorry i treated u badly mmm
priest looking at her ...pallavi u bitch mm i told na i only guys mmm he looks at u ...
yes mmm but he is my master u cant have mmmm if u fuck her with ur diseased cock mmm he will lets u suck his cock mm she takes ur small cock mmm sucking it mm tempting him 

i see that pallavi is in pain.. bitch what happend ?? I kick on her spine...

yes priest.. please fuck her.. I  will even suck your dick for that,,...

see bitch megha.. I am even sucking for your sake...are you happy now.. u slut.. meanwhile snake comes into the temple...

i wanted to see pllavi fuckig a snake... pallavi will u fuck whatever i ask looking at the snake