Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
ahhhhhh i gettin g a hardon as her boobs touches me ......well amma yess i know but but ......amma tell me truth then ......how many guys u have slept with like that
(08-10-2019, 01:13 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: megah seeing that come n kicks pallavi  awya ......hey what are u doing with my hubby mmmstay away from such dirty people mahi dear ..she comes n picks u up on hips ....come dear go home 
pallavi fallen down on ground as megha kicks her .....she looking at u as megha is carrying ...she winks at u ..she shows u her boobs opening her blouse as u are leaving ..smiling at u

seeing pallavi got kicked and yet she showing her boob to make me feel happy....

i feel sympathy for pallavi ... starts dropping 2000 notes.. all the way until my caar... showing i accept her friendship

megha.. what baby.. why did you kick..she is nice person you know.. megha feels my hard on heer hips.. and gets angry..
(08-10-2019, 01:18 PM)Any Time Wrote: seeing pallavi got kicked and yet she showing her boob to make me feel happy....

i feel sympathy for pallavi ... starts dropping 2000 notes.. all the way until my caar... showing i accept her friendship

megha.. what baby.. why did you kick..she is nice person you know.. megha feels my hard on heer hips.. and gets angry..

pallavi seeing that ..she crawling following u ....picking up the notes ...her boobs hanging out ..shwoing u ...she smiles at u n signals u to come later ...
[Image: Sai-Pallavi-1.jpg]
megha taking to the car ..she feeling ur hardon ..dear u got hard for that beggar ...she dumps u angrily in back seat 
[Image: Dy1_vt1U8AA84ro.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 01:17 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhh i gettin g a hardon as her boobs touches me ......well amma yess i know but but ......amma tell me truth then ......how many guys u have slept with like that

sneha takes bra from beneath abhi bed... looks like... hmm.. this.. this is my bra...

so this is where all my lost bra are going... u have become a big boy abhi..

i can answer u, how many people have fucked ur amma..as sneha realizes that abhi isnt kid starts speaking without holding back.. 

more tha 40 people have tasted me kanna... smiles naughtily.. . kisses abhi on cheeks

[Image: Sneha+at+Vinaya+Vidheya+Rama+Pre+Release+Event+_9_.jpg]
what amma 40 ......i looking at her ...getting horny ....well yess amma ...i am sorry i took it ........i looking at her ....who and all amma ......does dad even have clue about how naughty u are
(08-10-2019, 01:24 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi seeing that ..she crawling following u ....picking up the notes ...her boobs hanging out ..shwoing u ...she smiles at u n signals u to come later ...
megha taking to the car ..she feeling ur hardon ..dear u got hard for that beggar ...she dumps u angrily in back seat 
baby... u know.. i did not mean to.. she has bigger boobs than you.. thats why i am little tempted...
but baby.. she is nice woman... u know.. i take my dick.. starts jerking..
evening i go to temple... temple closed but i hear moaaning sounds from inside temple.. so i get inside...
see pallavi making 2 guys fuck each other..
(08-10-2019, 01:33 PM)Any Time Wrote: baby... u know.. i did not mean to.. she has bigger boobs than you.. thats why i am little tempted...
but baby.. she is nice woman... u know.. i take my dick.. starts jerking..
evening i go to temple... temple closed but i hear moaaning sounds from inside temple.. so i get inside...
see pallavi making 2 guys fuck each other..

megha angry ..what bigge than mine ....are u mad ...........if u think his boobs is bigger ..then must love sucking cock ....u idiot ....megha gets angry ...she sees driver ..she holds his cock n jerkingh it ..see even this driver knows who is better 
[Image: megha-akash-hd-wallpapers.jpg]
pallavi inside temple ...she watching two guys fucking mm she touchign herselfg mmmmmmm yess mm hey u come on ...fuck his ass hard bastard 
[Image: 25532ce209bdf0352a9c0f6a023395fc.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 01:31 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what amma 40 ......i looking at her ...getting horny ....well yess amma ...i am sorry i took it ........i looking at her ....who and all amma ......does dad even have clue about how naughty u are

why are you sorry kanna... u have every right to take your amma bra kanna... but next time come and ask me..  ok... 

slowly places hand on abho crtch...dad is a bastard kanna... he doesn't know anything... i have fucked his boss.. even his dad and brothers kanna...
[Image: sneha-un-samayal-arayil-hd-stills15.jpg]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what amma really he he amma if u fucked soo many guys ...then are u sure i am my dada son huh mmmmmmmmmm mmm my cock mm amma so u dont mind jerking off to u mmmm i thought u would be angry ...
hey... pallavi.. wat are you doing ? I felt sorry for you for what hapend in the morning...u know

thats why i am here to offer u a job.. u can come and work in my home..

I know my wife will not agree.. but i can just what u r doing here.. i record gay fcking nd pallvi ordering... around