Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
Sneha owns a botique.. but she comprimises with her investors..

one day, sneha brings her investor to her home because of raids happening in 5 star hotels...
[Image: Sneha+at+the+launch+of+the+Ryde+App+_6_.jpg]
sai pallavi will be beggar ...who sits on stairs of temples .......she often traps guys coming to temple with their wifes ......n extorts moeny from them ......one day pallavi sees a kid coming with her mom ......she notices kid and mom wearing heavy jewellary ....she looks at kid n smiles at him 

[Image: maari-2-movie-stills-starring-dhanush-sa...00x600.jpg]
i am sneha son .....i will be gone to college ....after coll i come hoem early in the evenin
(08-10-2019, 12:04 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i am sneha son .....i will be gone to college ....after coll i come hoem early in the evenin

unknown that her son is in the house.. sneha starts to put her act...

Sneha starts stripping and dancing with her investor.. sipping wine..

with all jewels on her and sipping wine.. she looks like a goddess drinking wine..
[Image: Sneha+at+Vinaya+Vidheya+Rama+Pre+Release+Event+_11_.jpg]
i in my room ...hearing noise ....i come to check ......i seeing my mom dancing ionfront of stranger ..i shocked ....i hide n start watching her ....
(08-10-2019, 12:03 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sai pallavi will be beggar ...who sits on stairs of temples .......she often traps guys coming to temple with their wifes ......n extorts moeny from them ......one day pallavi sees a kid coming with her mom ......she notices kid and mom wearing heavy jewellary ....she looks at kid n smiles at him 

I have never seen any beggars.. 

my mom is going into temple... I leave her ...I go and talk to her...

hi.. what is your name madam ? why are you sitting here...
(08-10-2019, 12:14 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i in my room ...hearing noise ....i come to check ......i seeing my mom dancing ionfront of stranger ..i shocked ....i hide n start watching her ....

hmmm sir.. you will invest 20cr na... pakka na... bites her lips..

acting like a whore... sneha dips investor, jith, dick into her wine glass and starts sucking...

aahhh sir... i am even sucking.. na.. invest more 2cr na sirr...
[Image: Sneha+at+Comfort+Pure+Fabric+Conditioner+Launch+_5_.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 12:16 PM)Any Time Wrote: I have never seen any beggars.. 

my mom is going into temple... I leave her ...I go and talk to her...

hi.. what is your name madam ? why are you sitting here...

pallavi will be sitting with torn clothes ......hi kid ....my name is pallavi ....ya we are poor ...we dont have money ..so we have to beg for it ....how much money do u have kid ..she checking u out ....n rubs ur head 
[Image: sai-pallavi-3.jpg]
i watching her act like a whore .......i seeing her suck his cock ........i getting hardon inmy pants ...but feeling guilty and horny at same ...i keep watching them
(08-10-2019, 12:22 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi will be sitting with torn clothes ......hi kid ....my name is pallavi ....ya we are poor ...we dont have money ..so we have to beg for it ....how much money do u have kid ..she checking u out ....n rubs ur head 

you are poor... chiii... I don't like people who dont have money... 

I try to step back.. when she is touching me here and there... 

hey pallavi.. dont pull me.. i will fall on you...