Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(07-10-2019, 11:02 PM)Any Time Wrote: aunty all your teeth have turned yellow and black.. yuk... 

i see a dark nipple thru her torn blouse... hmm aunty.. this is soo nice.. i kiss it..

mom please dont hit her.. I give 2000 from my pocket... i will come later ok..

pallavi happily takes money .....she looks at u ..smiles ...thanks baby ...she gives flying kiss ......thanks kid ..u can come n meet anytime uw ant ..she signals u ...as ur mom drags u away ........pallavi sitting on steps goes back to beggar
[Image: 67032760_2283396261715187_24061833451478...e=5E38CA28]
(07-10-2019, 11:08 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: pallavi happily takes money .....she looks at u ..smiles ...thanks baby ...she gives flying kiss ......thanks kid ..u can come n meet anytime uw ant ..she signals u ...as ur mom drags u away ........pallavi sitting on steps goes back to beggar

I shouted at my mom at home and hurt myself to piss her off

in the evening, after the temple is close..  I come looking for pallavi...

i go inside from back.. looking for her...
what really amma .....do u think i am big boy now huh mmm i see her take her bra ...well yes amma ...i say getting bit tensed mmm
(07-10-2019, 11:11 PM)Any Time Wrote: I shouted at my mom at home and hurt myself to piss her off

in the evening, after the temple is close..  I come looking for pallavi...

i go inside from back.. looking for her...

as u go behind temple ...u see car parked .......u come near ........u see pallavi mouth near some guy cock ...he will be rich guy ....
he will be holding her hair n poudning her mouth roughly mmm pallavi eyes red ..but she taking it [Image: 65921208_2273379246050222_60566722655991...e=5E32B853]
(07-10-2019, 11:12 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what really amma .....do u think i am big boy now huh mmm i see her take her bra ...well yes amma ...i say getting bit tensed mmm

hmm.. naughty boy.. I thought I lost this long time... but since I found this with ( smells it deeps ) smiless...

let me try this.. .. removes her blouse and starts changing her infront of abhi...

her white big fat boobs are out hanging... small drops of milk at the end of nipples
[Image: hot-and-cute-smiling-pics-of-Sneha.jpg]
mmmmmmmmmm i seeing her fat boobs hang out like that drippingh milk i cant control mmm i come n take her nipple in my mouth mmmmmmmmm amma mmm mmm ur boobs mm i wanted ur milk soo badly mm
(07-10-2019, 11:16 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: as u go behind temple ...u see car parked .......u come near ........u see pallavi mouth near some guy cock ...he will be rich guy ....
he will be holding her hair n poudning her mouth roughly mmm pallavi eyes red ..but she taking it 
for some reason I am hard.. looking pallavi like that... 

I waited until she is finished.. 

and we went into the temple... pallavi why are you doing like that to him ? even thou u r crying ?
(07-10-2019, 11:21 PM)Any Time Wrote: for some reason I am hard.. looking pallavi like that... 

I waited until she is finished.. 

and we went into the temple... pallavi why are you doing like that to him ? even thou u r crying ?

pallavi come sback mm with cum on her face .....counting money ...she sees u ......mahi u are back .......where is ur mommy ..she will slap me again if she sees u here ..that dont worry mm i was just doing s serive to him thats all 
[Image: 66388558_2273377586050388_28879383763573...e=5E263AEC]
(07-10-2019, 11:18 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmm i seeing her fat boobs hang out like that drippingh milk i cant control mmm i come n take her nipple in my mouth mmmmmmmmm amma mmm mmm ur boobs mm i wanted ur milk soo badly mm

thunders and lightning starts outside... even tsumani happen...heavy rains starts... goddess gets the taste of incest...

a young boy biting the nipples of almighty... goddess sneha appears in her attire... with jewels and all...

kanna.. you have made me realize what I am missing... i will be with you and leave heaven for you... come kanna.. drink your amma milk...

kneads abhi onto her boobs...
[Image: sneha-traditional-wallpapers.jpg]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm amamm mm yess mm i wanted ur milk soo badly mmm yess m i sucking her hard mmmmmmmm pulling her nipple mmmmm i see her attire i shocked moved backmm amma mmm