Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
hmmmmmmmmm well yess beggar mmm i grab her head n shove her hard on her cock choking her mmmmyes she is useless whore mmm use her as u want mmm mmm really huh mmmmm he fucking her mouth hard mmmm hmmmmm i want her to infect with ym dirty cock mmm not her pussy mm let me fuck her eye socket n piss in it ...then this is urs he throws coke packets at me ..
(24-09-2019, 01:26 AM)Any Time Wrote: seeing sam cleaning his dick... i became enraged.. i go and hold that mangalsutra... sam if u don't get off then give back the mangalsutra... 

didi.. what are you making me do.. leave me... i go in starts sucking pigs small dick... i feel so embarassed

sam removes mangalsutra n throws mm here mahi take it mmm go n marry that pig mmmmmm she remvoes her bottom n pulls me on mm come here abhi mmmmnow my hubby is marrying that pig ...ia m all urs mmm i push my cock in  her pussy mmammm yess sammmm ahhhh itsso tight mmmm yess mmmm abhi mm fuck em hard mm
[Image: Samantha+at+Laundry+Kart+App+Launch+_24_.jpg]
swahti picks up mangalsutra mmm as ua re sucking mmmmm she comes wearing 15 inch dildo mmmm here mahi tie this that pig ......from today she is ur wife ok ....she bring her big cock near ur ass .. tie it mahi make that pig ur wife
[Image: Tripura+Swathi+Photos+_18_.JPG]
(24-09-2019, 01:26 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmm well yess beggar mmm i grab her head n shove her hard on her cock choking her mmmmyes she is useless whore mmm use her as u want mmm mmm really huh mmmmm he fucking her mouth hard mmmm hmmmmm i want her to infect with ym dirty cock mmm not her pussy mm let me fuck her eye socket n piss in it ...then this is urs he throws coke packets at me ..

maise hearing that gets afraid.. yet seeing those coke packets stuff.. she doesn't want to back out...

ya, beggar.. fuck me anywhere you want... spits on the dirty cock.. and rubs.. she can feels some pimples gets poped on his dick.. yet she lubricates the whole lenghth

maise holds her eyes open with one hand.. and starts putting beggars dick near her eye...
[Image: 73Bx1Ub.jpg]
[Image: 720full-maisie-williams.jpg]
(24-09-2019, 01:31 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam removes mangalsutra n throws mm here mahi take it mmm go n marry that pig mmmmmm she remvoes her bottom n pulls me on mm come here abhi mmmmnow my hubby is marrying that pig ...ia m all urs mmm i push my cock in  her pussy mmammm yess sammmm ahhhh itsso tight mmmm yess mmmm abhi mm fuck em hard mm
swahti picks up mangalsutra mmm as ua re sucking mmmmm she comes wearing 15 inch dildo mmmm here mahi tie this that pig ......from today she is ur wife ok ....she bring her big cock near ur ass .. tie it mahi make that pig ur wife

looking my wife behaving life abhi lover.. i become so jealous... i go tie the mangalsutra to that pig... from now on.. this is my lover samm...

see how good this will coperate.. i take my cock and try to fuck it... but pig goes away and tries fucking me...

didi... i will release your pics.. so dont do anything to me..
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yesss u such a nasty whore mmmmu pushes his puss covered cock hard in eye mmmmhe holding her head starts fucking mmmmmm yess mmm u whore mmm take it mmtake my rotten cock u whore mmmi seeing that mm i take my hand shove my full arm in her pussy...yess beggar she is right mmmif u want u can eat her boobs also mmmi come n bite her boob hard
(24-09-2019, 01:35 AM)Any Time Wrote: looking my wife behaving life abhi lover.. i become so jealous... i go tie the mangalsutra to that pig... from now on.. this is my lover samm...

see how good this will coperate.. i take my cock and try to fuck it... but pig goes away and tries fucking me...

didi... i will release your pics.. so dont do anything to me..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh abhi ur cock is soo good mmmm ssam huggign me hard mm we both rolling on bed mmmy cock still in her pussy mmmmm she comes on top of me mmm starts riding me hard mmahhhhh yess mm yess mm abhi fuck me hard mmm yess mmmmm mahi what were saying mmm i wasnt listening mmmm
[Image: Samantha+_16__007.jpg]
swathi come behind u hold pigs for u mm mm but dildo pressing ur ass hard mmmm mahi mmmmmmm u cant even fuck ur pig wife properly mmmmmm yess mmmmmmmmmm mm release it mahi mmm my hubby already has released some of ym videos mmm
[Image: Swathi+Reddy+New+Photos+_5__001.jpg]
(24-09-2019, 01:38 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yesss  u such a nasty whore mmmmu pushes his puss covered cock hard in eye mmmmhe holding her head starts fucking mmmmmm yess mmm u whore mmm take it mmtake my rotten cock u whore mmmi seeing that mm i take my hand shove my full arm in her pussy...yess beggar she is right mmmif u want u can eat her boobs also mmmi come n bite her boob hard

blood oozing from her eye sockets.. maise starts moving on his filthy cock... hmmm.... aahahhh... aahhh fuck me.. fuck me hard... bobinng faster...

ahhh beggar.. if you want you can even have my boobs... but you have to increase the amount of drugs... puts out her small white boobs... bite them off beggarr... tearr themmm

aahahh baby.. my pussy is torn.. i can feel ur hand touching my intestine baby...
.[Image: 9a384e12ca9f18dd1c390024ee745bdd.jpg]
[Image: 68586f76dc424d72e4b3795be136750c.jpg]

[Image: 3ea15729a1733df74a0699c22be38cb1.jpg]
pallavi is beggar who sits on steps of temple ......with ehr torn saree n blouse ....she will covered in dirt ......
as usual she will be sitting on steps of temple .........she sees a kid coming with his mom ...
she looking at kid ...she asks for money 
[Image: 68520689_2347021898685956_53112952212527...e=5E36358D]
Sneha is the most powerful goddess in the whole universe.. everyone fears and prays her.. 

One day, she looks into the earth... she finds a young lad, abhi whose head is filled with perverted ideas about his whole family...

he is lusting his mom, sis and thinking of sending his own to sleep with someone.. sneha gets disgusted, 

and wants to teach abhi a good lesson... so she comes to earth...

[Image: sneha-at-vinaya-vidheya-rama-audio-launch-6.jpg]

[Image: tamanna-at-launch-b-new-mobile-store-at-...104884.jpg][Image: kajal.png]
i will in my home .........i will jerking thinking about my mom .........thnking of doing nasty thing with her .....