Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(23-09-2019, 11:40 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam hearing that ....what dear. ....but today is our first night na ....its ok u dont have to be shy ...we are married now ..she rubs ur hands ...as door opens she looks at me and swathi .....dear he is friend right
i come in ..hey bro ......i know i shouldnt be disturbing but i know i wont be disturbing anything so i came bro .......bro have u told her yet ??
swathi rubs my hand ..dear they is ok give him time ...he just got married ...but he is right mahi wife should everything about u na 

yes, he is my best friend since college... he is abhi.. and she is his wife swathi.. she is like a sis to me dear...

no abhi..what are you talking about... err.. u know.. what is there to tell abhi... nothin nothin...

didi, tell abhi na.. we can discuss later.. now is our first night swathi didi... we talk tomorrow ?
(23-09-2019, 11:42 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: really huh ...i come near her n slap her ass ......u think we have tv in gutter .....u stupid whore ...what are u doing in this gutter if u are big star huh ....i take some coke n sniff it in front of her...
ouch... please don't touch me like that.. you filthy beggar... u smelll sooo bad.. when u did u took shower...

maise gets tempted... still resits.. calls her own dealer... even calls emilia clarke to ask her dealer, but no one responds...

i lost my money.. u know.. so i will start living here.. with u all ppl... 

can u be little nice.. and can we be friends...??
[Image: maisie-williams-supreme-debate-tout.jpg]
(23-09-2019, 11:45 PM)Any Time Wrote: yes, he is my best friend since college... he is abhi.. and she is his wife swathi.. she is like a sis to me dear...

no abhi..what are you talking about... err.. u know.. what is there to tell abhi... nothin nothin...

didi, tell abhi na.. we can discuss later.. now is our first night swathi didi... we talk tomorrow ?
sam also feeling shy ...ya abhi ....we can discuss tomo ....but sam curious after listening ..she looks at u .....dear so abhi know ur secret not ur wife ...what is that secret that u cant even tell me huh 
[Image: Samantha+in+Oh+Baby+_15_.JPG]
hey bro come on ......i and u both know u wont do anything ...i smiling ..hey swathi give him ur bra ....that should help ...
swathi ...listening to me .....she embarrassed but obeys me ..she puts her hand in her blouse n takes out her bra n throws it on 
[Image: Swathi+Reddy+at+Thiri+Audio+Launch+_9_.jpg]
of course bitch i am being nice ...i press her ass pull her to me ...soo u are also beggar like us i laughing ....mmmya sure bitch we can friends ...but u cant stay with for free .....
(23-09-2019, 11:51 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam also feeling shy ...ya abhi ....we can discuss tomo ....but sam curious after listening ..she looks at u .....dear so abhi know ur secret not ur wife ...what is that secret that u cant even tell me huh 
hey bro come on ......i and u both know u wont do anything ...i smiling ..hey swathi give him ur bra ....that should help ...
swathi ...listening to me .....she embarrassed but obeys me ..she puts her hand in her blouse n takes out her bra n throws it on 

dear its nothing important... abhi na.. he will always say such things only... he was talking about some naughty things we did in college.. u know..

swathi and i same size.. it was common.. whenever i go to abhi house.. i wear swathi clothes only...

didi you are also encouraging him only... i smell the bra...getting goosebumps.. didi is this new bra ? can i try it on to check ?/
(23-09-2019, 11:54 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: of course bitch i am being nice ...i press her ass pull her to me ...soo u are also beggar like us i laughing ....mmmya sure bitch we can friends ...but u cant stay with for free .....

a filthy gutter side beggar touching her beautiful rich ass... yet maise doesn't say anything... instead smiles and giggles... and gives a small hug...

yeah i know... i can't stay here for free.. but you know na.. i dont have any money.. but if u want, i can sell this thing for you...

i know a lot of rich clients...  can i taste it.. u know.. to check quality ?
[Image: Maisie+Williams+20th+Annual+Screen+Actor...dj-O8l.jpg]
(23-09-2019, 11:56 PM)Any Time Wrote: dear its nothing important... abhi na.. he will always say such things only... he was talking about some naughty things we did in college.. u know..

swathi and i same size.. it was common.. whenever i go to abhi house.. i wear swathi clothes only...

didi you are also encouraging him only... i smell the bra...getting goosebumps.. didi is this new bra ? can i try it on to check ?/

sam listening to u shocked ...she looks atu ......mahi what u mean try it on ...naughty things what kind of things ...sam more interested in knowin 
[Image: Samantha+in+Oh+Baby+_12_.JPG]
ya of course mahi .........u know my lil sis can wear my clothes any time she wants she comes rubs ur head .....u look soo bad in this mens dress ..u must be feeling soo bad ...u want to change ur dress 
i smiling ....mahi baby u dont have hide anymore 
[Image: Swathi+Reddy+at+London+Babulu+Teaser+Launch+_4_.JPG]
i rubbing my dirty hand all over her ass n back mmmmm selling this is my job bitch ....if u want anything from me u have to pay ....i know u dont have money ...but u can sell other things na ....
(24-09-2019, 12:01 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam listening to u shocked ...she looks atu ......mahi what u mean try it on ...naughty things what kind of things ...sam more interested in knowin
ya of course mahi .........u know my lil sis can wear my clothes any time she wants she comes rubs ur head .....u look soo bad in this mens dress ..u must be feeling soo bad ...u want to change ur dress 
i smiling ....mahi baby u dont have hide anymore 

yes didi.. this men dress is making me go crazy... please give me your dress na didi...

takes the dress of swathi and starts wearing it as it is my own... swathi naked... didi u wear my dress na...

dear u know.. in college it started as a hobby.. even now it is... I like to wear women dresses baby... ( still hiding the fact that i am gay )

abhi.. bro enough.. i said her.. now please go bro
(24-09-2019, 12:04 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i rubbing my dirty hand all over her ass n back mmmmm selling this is my job bitch ....if u want anything from me u have to pay ....i know u dont have money ...but u can sell other things na ....
maise feels like puking feeling his dirty hands all over her back.. god knows when did he even washed his hands... 

yeah abhi... but what things can i sell ?? saying all this as she knows that she doesn't have anything valuable...

but in return i will live with u and u know have a taste of this...  winks and walks in inside his housee.
[Image: 721f4ff0ca68ce61aa8e36fae0bbd343.jpg]