Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm amma mmmm yess mmm let him enjoy na amma mmmi pressing her boobs mmmm mmm kissing her hard mmmm pushing my tongue in her mouth mmmmmmm i kissing her dimple mmmm amma i love ur dimples soo much mmmmmi want to fuck them too mm
(21-09-2019, 01:41 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: sam takes u to bedroom .....as u come in....u see a dirty beggar sitting on ur bed .......u shocked ....sam hugs u n slaps ur ass hard mm dear ur ass looks soo good in my jeans mmmm she smiles at u .....do u like him baby 
she looking at servant ....servant getting more horny ......

i realize that i am wearing her bra... i take a shirt lying there and wear it.. it is also sam shirt...

dear why did you bring him here ? his smell alone is disgusting... he smells like garbage dear..

i stilll didn't bdge an inch.. i dont want to reveal my wife tat i am gay...
(21-09-2019, 01:49 AM)Any Time Wrote: i realize that i am wearing her bra... i take a shirt lying there and wear it.. it is also sam shirt...

dear why did you bring him here ? his smell alone is disgusting... he smells like garbage dear..

i stilll didn't bdge an inch.. i dont want to reveal my wife tat i am gay...

aw come on dear dont be shy ......i know u are sissy ...come that bra also looks on u ..she whispers u to ...she pulls u to bed ...pushes beggar on bed ...n takes out his dirty smelly cokc ...she holds ur head n pushes on his cock ..come on dear i know u are hugnry for it ..dont be shy ..we are life partners na ....she looking at servant cock as she pushing ur head 
[Image: Samantha+at+Oh+Baby+Pre+Release+Event+_48_.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 01:48 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm amma mmmm yess mmm let him enjoy na amma mmmi pressing her boobs mmmm mmm kissing her hard mmmm pushing my tongue in her mouth mmmmmmm i kissing her dimple mmmm amma i love ur dimples soo much mmmmmi want to fuck them too mm

preeti putting up all her struggle.. yet she can't push her son off from her.. grwoing little horny...

ahhhh... please don't press ur amma boobs... abhi... 

hitting with your cock on her dimple is paining her... please abhi.. leave your amma... preeti tries to closes her mouth...
[Image: preity-iifa-awards.jpg]

pallavi hands over knife...
[Image: Sai-Pallavi-at-NGK-movie-promo-meet-10.jpg]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i pressing my cock mmm on her dimple mmmm yess amma mmmmmm i take knife mmmmm rubbing on her boobs mmmm amma see pallavi told i can do anything i want mmmm amma if cant be of service ur king doesnt need u mmmmmi make cut on her boobs mm
(21-09-2019, 01:53 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: aw come on dear dont be shy ......i know u are sissy ...come that bra also looks on u ..she whispers u to ...she pulls u to bed ...pushes beggar on bed ...n takes out his dirty smelly cokc ...she holds ur head n pushes on his cock ..come on dear i know u are hugnry for it ..dont be shy ..we are life partners na ....she looking at servant cock as she pushing ur head 
totally dressed in sam clothes even with inners, I look like a girl... I show a little resistance... 

even though beggars cock smells dirty... I am hungry for a dick since before marriage....

then once i touch the cock... i start sucking the cock,.. as if i am hungry bitch,,,,
(21-09-2019, 01:58 AM)Any Time Wrote: totally dressed in sam clothes even with inners, I look like a girl... I show a little resistance... 

even though beggars cock smells dirty... I am hungry for a dick since before marriage....

then once i touch the cock... i start sucking the cock,.. as if i am hungry bitch,,,,

dear u are more hungry for cock than i am ....she seeing u suck she spits on u .....dear u have him ok .....she comes near servant who is jerking hard ...u know thanks for telling me turth thanks soo much .,.she kiss him hard mmmmmmmmmmm 
beggar maongin hard as u are sucking .....mahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maam pls let go i am not gay
[Image: Samantha+_2__012.jpg]
(21-09-2019, 01:57 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i pressing my cock mmm on her dimple mmmm yess amma mmmmmm i take knife mmmmm rubbing on her boobs mmmm amma see pallavi told i can do anything i want mmmm amma if cant be of service ur king doesnt need u mmmmmi make cut on her boobs mm

preeti dimple is expanding and expanding... and made a hole... 

tears rolling from preeti eyes... and falling on your dick... nd blood from preeti boobs spilling on abhi dick.. as if his dick is getting abhishekam...

hmmm...aaaahhh...please my king... sorry.. please fuck me and leave me... 
[Image: 62a8677ab9622f093ca9c42766c84652.jpg]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ammam mm leave mmm u are my pig who i fuck anytime i want mmmmm sya it amma mmm spread ur legs slut mmmmm i spit on her mmm i come n licking her wound on her boobs mmmm n sucking her nipple hard mmm
(21-09-2019, 02:00 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: dear u are more hungry for cock than i am ....she seeing u suck she spits on u .....dear u have him ok .....she comes near servant who is jerking hard ...u know thanks for telling me turth thanks soo much .,.she kiss him hard mmmmmmmmmmm 
beggar maongin hard as u are sucking .....mahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maam pls let go i am not gay

i wouldn't even stop sucking even if sam hits me... i even licked her spit nd sucked cock... and with sam shirt i am wearing.. i tried cleaning beggar cock...

i see sam doing the same thing my mom does with the servant... 

sam, this beggar is not coperating properly... please can you bring anyone else ?