Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(20-09-2019, 11:20 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i hearing her ......i searching come near her .....i come up to her n hug her hard ...aunty i caught u ...u are out ....i hugging her innocently ....

pallavi already little high... haa raja.. my king, you got me...

pallavi enjoying the touch of small hands all over her soft body...

so, should your aunty remove her clothes raja... looks at you asks innocently..
[Image: 3746a586f57b46ce62431e8443fa0547.jpg]
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
i looking at her ....yes aunty u lost na its a game ...i saying innocently .....i looking at her .....aunty are u ok ...u look different ...
(20-09-2019, 11:19 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what u want to see that .......we u know i recorded only for me ..anyways u are sweetheart na ...i will show it she puts on videos....he was sucking him also ...right servant ..come here ...she orders 
he obeys her slave ..n pulls out his dirty black cock in front of u
see baby come here suck ....she holds his cock for u 

chii... amma what are you making me doo... he smell really dirty with all the sweat...

yet I take the tip of the cock.. and start sucking it...

watching my dad wearing woman dress and doing stuff is creating an impact on me...amma, i will do just like dad did
(20-09-2019, 11:27 PM)Any Time Wrote: chii... amma what are you making me doo... he smell really dirty with all the sweat...

yet I take the tip of the cock.. and start sucking it...

watching my dad wearing woman dress and doing stuff is creating an impact on me...amma, i will do just like dad did

hmmm my sweet chitti kanna i know u like doing ...just like him ...she rubbin ur head ..........thats my good boy 
as u are sucking ...she puts u down .....moves away ....why dont i leave u two together for huh ....she looks at her servant ...hey idiot he is my son u should listen to everything he says
[Image: suhasini-maniratnam-pics-038.jpg]
(20-09-2019, 11:26 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i looking at her ....yes aunty u lost na its a game ...i saying innocently .....i looking at her .....aunty are u ok ...u look different ...

shot kicking in.. pallavi feels more horny...

haa raja, I am super... you saw na raja.. aunty took a small injection and aunty became super energetic now...

raja you won this round na.. .. pallvi removes her bra... blushing as she is topless infront of someone who is of her brothers age...
[Image: Sai-Pallavi-JFW.jpg]
wow aunty really .....can i also take .....its cheating only if only u take n win .....i asking innocently ....
as she gets topless ....i keep looking at her boobs
(20-09-2019, 11:31 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmm my sweet chitti kanna i know u like doing ...just like him ...she rubbin ur head ..........thats my good boy 
as u are sucking ...she puts u down .....moves away ....why dont i leave u two together for huh ....she looks at her servant ...hey idiot he is my son u should listen to everything he says

amma please don't leave me here with this pig...

i start sucking his cock and put his balls... and following what dad in the vid...

amma why are you removing your bliuse amma
(20-09-2019, 11:35 PM)Any Time Wrote: amma please don't leave me here with this pig...

i start sucking his cock and put his balls... and following what dad in the vid...

amma why are you removing your bliuse amma

ha ha ok ok sweety dont be scared ........what this ..she opening her blouse come snear servant .....kanna see this servant is not gay like u ...he likes girls .....so i wam just helping ......baby dont worry u follow ur papa ......dont worry sweety i will get a good wife for u like me ..she comes near servant ...holds his head n pulls near her boobs 

[Image: 88fb9e5b305ec8ee8417345d61736b82.jpg]
(20-09-2019, 11:35 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: wow aunty really .....can i also take .....its cheating only if only u take n win .....i asking innocently ....
as she gets topless ....i keep looking at her boobs

aww.. you want to take a shot of this... look at you my sweet boy has grown up soo much...

pallavi takes you into her lap... raja, rest your head her[ kneeds abhi head onto her boobs]

raja, this will hurt a little.. don't worry... 

but raja, only kings like you are allowed to take this.. that is why I am givving you this...[ pallavi excited as she is giving drugs to small one..]
[Image: saipallavi-1557204886.jpg]
ok aunty i tensed ....i hug her hard n bury my face b.w her boobs .....aunty ...i am scared of needle .....
as she starts injects me ..i crying hug her hard