Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(20-09-2019, 11:00 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: as my mom would have left me in my neighbor .....i will be in her house ....playing in the hall infront of her

Pallavi wearing just bra and a saree.. walks around in the house.

abhi baby, what shall we play today ? comes and hugs you... purposefully touching her boobs to abhi back...
[Image: ba1354d42b5aa55d3b7be98984e4aa5a.jpg]
(20-09-2019, 11:05 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: suhasini holds u n brings u close n makes u sit on her lap ......come here sweety ...we will watching fun movie today .....that uncle ....he making him happy mahi .....ur papa also used to do that sometimes. ...

what amma really.. doing that will make him happy... then should I also do that ?

even papa does that... but i am not sure I like this amma...
i feeling her soft boobs on my back ....i look at her innocently .....aunty yess ....what game shall we shall ...hide n seek ....
(20-09-2019, 11:08 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i feeling her soft boobs on my back ....i look at her innocently .....aunty yess ....what game shall we shall ...hide n seek ....

hmm.. we will play hide n seek but.. every time one gets out.. he has to remove one cloth...

I will play, only if you agree to thiss... now go go and count...

even tough pallavi seems like a nice girl to everyone in their vicinity, she is addict..
[Image: 5977098Sai_Pallavi_Interview_Photos_(50).jpg]
(20-09-2019, 11:07 PM)Any Time Wrote: what amma really.. doing that will make him happy... then should I also do that ?

even papa does that... but i am not sure I like this amma...

yes my sweet boy ...he did it lot ....infront of me too .....she takes her hand puts on ur shorts slowly opening it ......she pulls it down ...ur small cock pops out ....what is this baby u are soo stiff already ....
come on baby how will u know if u dont try ..she calls her servant to the room 
[Image: Suhasini-Maniratnam-11.jpg]
what aunty my dress ...he he ok aunty ....i laugh ...n go start counting ......
after i count ...aunty i am coming ...i start looking for her ....
(20-09-2019, 11:12 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: yes my sweet boy ...he did it lot ....infront of me too .....she takes her hand puts on ur shorts slowly opening it ......she pulls it down ...ur small cock pops out ....what is this baby u are soo stiff already ....
come on baby how will u know if u dont try ..she calls her servant to the room 

amma then play video of dad doing like this... amma i don't know why this is so stiff like this.. i think may be i have to go piss... tries to get down from her

meawhile black servant enters the room...
(20-09-2019, 11:15 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: what aunty my dress ...he he ok aunty ....i laugh ...n go start counting ......
after i count ...aunty i am coming ...i start looking for her ....
pallavi feels like taking her daily shot... thinking abhi still counting... 

she shoots up a full syringe.. little more than her usual dose... feels drowsy, horny...

hmmm.. abhiiii.
[Image: actress-sai-pallavi-in-award-function.jpg]
(20-09-2019, 11:16 PM)Any Time Wrote: amma then play video of dad doing like this... amma i don't know why this is so stiff like this.. i think may be i have to go piss... tries to get down from her

meawhile black servant enters the room...

what u want to see that .......we u know i recorded only for me ..anyways u are sweetheart na ...i will show it she puts on videos....he was sucking him also ...right servant ..come here ...she orders 
he obeys her slave ..n pulls out his dirty black cock in front of u
see baby come here suck ....she holds his cock for u 
[Image: Suhasini.jpg]
i hearing her ......i searching come near her .....i come up to her n hug her hard ...aunty i caught u ...u are out ....i hugging her innocently ....