Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(12-08-2019, 03:31 AM)Any Time Wrote: i move away from abhi... dear, i can explain everything... please don't misunderstand me...

lets go to our room na first...

i turn back and whisper to abhi nd sam tht.. i will convince her and u guys come later..

lav, dear, you know...how it is in college... part of ragging, seniors asked me to do some stuff nd experiments with us.. that wht we r showing her...

lav come with u to room ...but mahi u were kissing him now ...right .....did coll seniors rag now or did that whore make u ..whats ur excuse now mahi 
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+at+Antariksham+9000+KMP...ch+_6_.jpg]
me and sam go the room ....sam lies on bed ....starts rubbing her pussy like slut moaning ur name ..mmmm mahi yess mm i cant wait to fuck ...mmmm
[Image: Samantha+_30__005.jpg]
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ammma i come on her mmm take her boobs ucking mmmm amma mmmm yess mmm ur boobs are soo soft mmmm
ahhhhh amma i like ur servant very much ....i want to marry her ...i looking at hari
dear you know.. after those experiments.. experiments,... u know.. something happened.. i will confess please dont angry baby..

i loved him baby.. i am gay, baby...

we did lot of stuff in college baby, if i tell all that.. u will leave me dear
(12-08-2019, 03:48 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ammma i come on her mmm take her boobs ucking mmmm amma mmmm yess mmm ur boobs are soo soft mmmm
ahhhhh amma  i like ur servant very much ....i want to marry her ...i looking at hari

hmm.. kanna.. my chitti.. my baby.. aahhhh... please goo sooofft.. hmmm.. don't bite them... all for you only... 

aish feeding abhi like he is her own son... his small pencil like dick touching her pussy is making her damn crazy with lust... aish starts begging abhi...

abhi kanna..can you fuck me, please?  we don't have any servants in home kanna ?
[Image: GettyImages691088008H2017.jpg]

hari slowly passing out... right oustide..
[Image: NOflWCg.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 03:51 AM)Any Time Wrote: dear you know.. after those experiments.. experiments,... u know.. something happened.. i will confess please dont angry baby..

i loved him baby.. i am gay, baby...

we did lot of stuff in college baby, if i tell all that.. u will leave me dear

lav looks at u ..n come n kisses ur cheeks ...mahi u know ia m ur wife ...u shouldnt keep any secrets from me ....like what baby she bends showing her cleavage asking u curiously 
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+Latest+PhotoShoot+Images+_4_.jpg]
i seeing sam like that i come b/w her legs n take out my cock n push it in her pussy mm sam moans hard mmm holds mmabhi fuck me as much asu want but dont cum in me ok i want ur gay frtnd to do it
[Image: Samantha+_35__003.jpg]
mmmmmmmmmmmmm i take my small cock n slide in ehr pussy mmm amma dont lie i bite her nipple mmm see that drugged whore lying there ....amma u are mean dont u want me to get married ...mmm
dear, u know.. we did some gay stuff... like i used to shag his dick thinking how we exchanged our wives and fuck them..

blushing... sometimes, i used to suck his big black dick.. telling him how he made my wife nd his wife fuck me on his command...

but today, for some reason, that whore also got my attention.. her boobs are sooo perky.. not saggy boobs like urs
(12-08-2019, 04:06 AM)Any Time Wrote: dear, u know.. we did some gay stuff... like i used to shag his dick thinking how we exchanged our wives and fuck them..

blushing... sometimes, i used to suck his big black dick.. telling him how he made my wife nd his wife fuck me on his command...

but today, for some reason, that whore also got my attention.. her boobs are sooo perky.. not saggy boobs like urs

lav getting turned on listenign to u mmmmmmmmmmmmm mahi what ...u mean ...sam .....so u want ur wife to be his slave huh 
what mine ..she takes ur hand n keeps on her boobs mmm really mm soo ur friend like them huh she asks teasing u
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+at+Virtu+Fitness+Work+O...h+_12_.jpg]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i holding sam hips fucking her hard mmm sam dont worry mm mahi will listen to  anything i say ....i will make sure he fucks u good 
sam moaning ur name hard mmm thanks baby u are soo good mmmmmm baby is it time yet 
[Image: Samantha+at+Oh+Baby+Pre+Release+Event+_9_.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 04:06 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmmm i take my small cock n slide in ehr pussy mmm amma dont lie i bite her nipple mmm see that drugged whore lying there ....amma u are mean dont u want me to get married ...mmm

aahhh... sssss.... hmmmm... hmmm kanna.. fuck ur amma.. shower u love on ur amma, kanna... kissing abhi on evrey part of his face

small dick is not even touching her pussy.. yet aish is moaning abhi name loudly...

[Image: 6b494a2f75464a4c2d69566c1e57ebac.jpg]

you wanna marry her... she is my daughter.. not our servant... anyway do whatever you want  with her kanna.. but please don't leave me.. please fuck me .. i cant live without your pee peee.. 
[Image: mobile_109796_a2_LNUVAKL.jpg]

hari lying there without any dress.. partially conscious... she can barely heear what her mom is saying... yet she can't say anything because of the drug..
[Image: Haripriya+in+Bhale+Jodi+Shooting+Stills+_2_.JPG]
i start fucking her mmmmm amma u are moaning like slut mmmmmm mmmmm i kiss her lips mmmmmmmmm amma dont worry mmm my lil pee pee is always urs mmmm amma soo she is my didi ....soo amma i cant marry her na ...i sadly mmm