Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
(03-08-2019, 01:27 AM)Any Time Wrote: mahi: holding jjith dick.. takes him to pooja room.. ties magalsutra infront of lav and all gods...

i piull jith and kiss him like a lover...

lav, u want my cock or my wife cock...

mmmmmmmmmmmm lav comes down mm rubbing mahi cock mmm baby i want ur cock mmmm ur wife is all urs baby mmmmmmmm she sucking mahi cock mmmm baby u remember ur promise na mmmmmif i get u my hubby ...oh mean ur wife  mmm u promised me something na 
[Image: Lavanya+at+Vivaha+Bhojanambu+Restaurant+Launch+_7_.JPG]
i seeing yami and mahi ...shcoked ......but not saying anything ......i watching feeling hot inside ....but i looking at yami kissing him i cry a lil
Aish is traditional housewife, but very independent who knows what she wants in her life..

[Image: 37c36f3177e6b4cc15bded18e11db523.jpg]

Haripriya is her daughter, who is in her college. Hari dissents her mom.. she is arrogant..
[Image: haripriya-5-e.jpg]

One day, aish and hari have a huge fight and hari barged out.. aish was upset and she is in her room..
lav and mahi are newly married couple .........they both would have come thier honeymoon ..........staying in big hotel ......
while walking in corridor ...mahi sees his coll frnd .....
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+_4__004.jpg]
mahi and his friend in coll were roommates .......they both experimented in coll days .....his friend would have married ...nithya
[Image: Nithya+Menen+Latest+Pics+_27_.jpg]
i will be beggar kid ...i come n knock on the door ...maam can u give me some moeny for food
hey bro... after long time... how are you bro ? asking looking at his wife..

i don't know he is married.. bro, seems like u hav not changed.. how much costly is she ?
(12-08-2019, 01:27 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i will be beggar kid ...i come n knock on the door ...maam can u give me some moeny for food

aish hates beggars and their petty voices... opens the door to yell at him..

but sees abhi.. hey boy, why are you begging ? still disgusted looking his torn dirty clothes
[Image: 6a0e6469dfb47d51cf1951cf660f75c1--saree-...ya-rai.jpg]
Hari in her room.. doing a cam show with her new boyfriend.. who offered some drugs, if she flashed her big tits
[Image: Actress+Haripriya+Photos+_8_.jpg]
maam i have no place to stay ...i stay in the gutter .....can u please lend me some money ..i beg her
(12-08-2019, 01:28 AM)Any Time Wrote: hey bro... after long time... how are you bro ? asking looking at his wife..

i don't know he is married.. bro, seems like u hav not changed.. how much costly is she ?

hey bro how are .....what bro u want to fuck her huh ....doesnt ur wife doenst mind .....i teasing ..letting u believe she is whore
[Image: Samantha+at+Majili+Pre+Release+Event+_2_.JPG]
lav comes near ....dear who is this ......i come n hug lav ..hi lav ...i am mahi best frnd in coll ...we both were close 
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+_1__003.jpg]
(12-08-2019, 01:37 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: maam i have no place to stay ...i stay in the gutter .....can u please lend me some money ..i beg her

you live in gutter.. aww poor boy..  you can stay with me for sometime.. but u have to work for me

aish opens the door.. sees abhi small penis dangling through his shorts torn hole.. turns her eyes thinking it is bad.. yet her mind is saying something else

[Image: new-design-aishwarya-rai-saree-pic.jpg]

hari still in her room.. stripping everything and showing everything to her bf... taking shots..
[Image: Hariprriya+_4__001.jpg]