Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i start sucking hard boobs mmm baby mmmmm ur boobs mmmm sooo soft mmmmm ur white skinmmmmmmmyess mm
mmmm baby what are u talking about i am soo hard for u mmmm
hmmm... ahhh baby... i love your boobies baby.. they are soo white... i start sucking the boobs... even leaving my teeth marks...

aahhhhh.. baby, ahh... they sucked each other... what in the 69 position ? u also suck na baby...i push her onto my dick...

what did u think more baby.. telll me.. listening to such movie is making me little hard
(03-08-2019, 12:10 AM)Any Time Wrote: hmmm... ahhh baby... i love your boobies baby.. they are soo white... i start sucking the boobs... even leaving my teeth marks...

aahhhhh.. baby, ahh... they sucked each other... what in the 69 position ? u also suck na baby...i push her onto my dick...

what did u think more baby.. telll me.. listening to such movie is making me little hard

hmmmmmmmmmm as u push to her to ur cock mmm she comes down mmm her pussy near ur face mmmmm she comes n licks ur cock mm yess dear just like this mmmmmm dear mmm dear u know mmm i imagined u and  .... and u know our servant mahi mmm together mmmm she starts sucking ur cock mmmmm
[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+New+PhotoShoot+Images+_3_.jpg]
(03-08-2019, 12:09 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i start sucking hard boobs mmm baby mmmmm ur boobs mmmm sooo soft mmmmm ur white skinmmmmmmmyess mm
mmmm baby what are u talking about i am soo hard for u mmmm

yami.. pulls abhi more onto her boobs... pressing abhi face between her big white boobs... hmm take a goood look at ur wife skin tone baby... hmm.. make it red baby...aahhhhh.. h,mmmm

hmm.. u r hard... ohh come on baby.. don't play with me... she slides the zip and puts hand into his underwear... a small think 3" meat tocuhs yami hand..

hmm... abhi.. is this all u can get hard ? come on baby.. get hard for these... yami removes her blouse nd bra.. her naked boobs hanging out...
[Image: 50658270_2005382522891349_51939671300217...e=5DDF33ED]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby mmmmm how cna not get hard for these mmmm i sucking her nipples hard mmmmmm baby mmm my occk mmmmmmm ur hand are soo soft mmmmm noo mmmm i might mmmmmmmmmm
hmm.. baby.. hmm.. go suck that dirt cock dear... clean it off baby...

closing my eyes.. enjoying the her warm lips around my dick is making me crazy...

haa.. what dear you imagined me nd that servaant ?? baby i have to confess something...
ycooool
(03-08-2019, 12:19 AM)Any Time Wrote: hmm.. baby.. hmm.. go suck that dirt cock dear... clean it off baby...

closing my eyes.. enjoying the her warm lips around my dick is making me crazy...

haa.. what dear you imagined me nd that servaant ?? baby i have to confess something...

hmmmmmmmmmm lav sucking ur cock mmm looks at u mmm yess m baby mmmm i imagined him sucking ur hard cock mmmmmm n me watching n rubbing my pusys mmmmmm 
really baby mm what is it mmmm ??
[Image: 7b37f2b9ea4b1c92d5b4d2117de268f4.jpg]
(03-08-2019, 12:16 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby mmmmm how cna not get hard for these mmmm i sucking her nipples hard mmmmmm baby mmm my occk mmmmmmm ur hand are soo soft mmmmm noo mmmm i might mmmmmmmmmm

baby... get those pink nippless... ahhh... right there... take it in deep baby... ssssss ahhhh....

hmm... dear.. it is very small... yami trying to do more.. starts jerking cock with her fingers... hmmm baby.. get it more hard... 

i want to get fucked by u today... hmm baby.... few drops of cum is sprayed on her fingers... 

[Image: yami-gautam-june-2017-stills-2.jpg]
hmmmmmmi suckign her nipple yess baby mmm i will i come n kiss her mmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but baby ,mmmmm my ockc mmmm stop jerking mmm ur hands mmmmmm i cum on her fingers as she jerks ....dear mmmmmmmmm