Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(22-06-2019, 05:21 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: woh babe u dont need to change tum perfect hoon na (seeing my hard on) jaq qoh becuae tumari lega na u know kya hota hay when u show them off

jaq: no baby... i need to change... i want to be more of a catholic girl toh mujhe towh sab nahin karna hai abhi 

woh yeh toh main teek kar sakti hoon na aakir tum toh BF ho mere 

(she pulled your pants down now and gettng your huge cock in her hands and jerking you cock off now

then while she was jerking you off the preist sat down) 'yes my child'

she didnt take her hands off your cock ata ll while she started talking to him since you was her BF she thought this would be fine to do 

[Image: 7xJh2Cp.jpg]

jaq: woh father... please forgive me for i have sinned 

father: its ok beta... batao mujhe waht your asking for forgivness

her hand still jerking you off 

jaq: father... woh main na woh i drink a lot... hamesha woh getting drunk and partying all the time aur yeh sab sahi nahi hai na 

father: haan beta... yeh sab tumari umar mein am guessing your young... you will want to do par 

you need to resist them urges... abse ill give you some holy water... aur woh sab drinking ki bajah yeh peena will be good for you my child

[Image: HpvjDyK.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
kajal: kitnay sall its been what 10 years ab tak tum kisi aur say ahhhhh (he was licking her pussy over her panties)

rahul: i dated 28 women koi bhi not even close to u kajal..hamesha unkay sath rehat tha i only imagined u

i fucking dated supermodels lekin i only came thinking about u muah muah pair khoo apnay

kajal: array tum na (she on the bed moving her dress up...unhooking it he basically eating her pussy out)

ahhhhhhhh rahul chhat hi jaugay kya ahhhhh ok baba bas bas abhi aoo ider let me see u

[Image: 4cMG5yE.jpg]

(he stood and ur wife helping him out taking his cloths off..he was in his underwear now)

uff u are so hot now aisay college mein rehna chaiya tha i would have fucked u then

rahul: umm fuck nahin kajal i wann be with u for ever yueh dekho (he pulled hi underwear down)

kajl: ufffffff so hard oh my yeh leak hora hay...woh can i (took a pic and sent to u) "jannu having this but ill still be hungru ok"

[Image: GUOQ5gf.jpg]
(22-06-2019, 05:29 AM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal: kitnay sall its been what 10 years ab tak tum kisi aur say ahhhhh (he was licking her pussy over her panties)

rahul: i dated 28 women koi bhi not even close to u kajal..hamesha unkay sath rehat tha i only imagined u

i fucking dated supermodels lekin i only came thinking about u muah muah pair khoo apnay

kajal: array tum na (she on the bed moving her dress up...unhooking it he basically eating her pussy out)

ahhhhhhhh rahul chhat hi jaugay kya ahhhhh ok baba bas bas abhi aoo ider let me see u

(he stood and ur wife helping him out taking his cloths off..he was in his underwear now)

uff u are so hot now aisay college mein rehna chaiya tha i would have fucked u then

rahul: umm fuck nahin kajal i wann be with u for ever yueh dekho (he pulled hi underwear down)

kajl: ufffffff so hard oh my yeh leak hora hay...woh can i (took a pic and sent to u) "jannu having this but ill still be hungru ok"

he saying he dated so many woman fucked so many hot woman... i had never been with anyone besides kajal...

he wanted ot be with her forever he was so in love with her... he thining she just taking a picture but she sending me as well 

IS: enjoy it jaan... main am waiting for you at home.. aram se... take your time
(22-06-2019, 05:28 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote:
jaq: no baby... i need to change... i want to be more of a catholic girl toh mujhe towh sab nahin karna hai abhi 

woh yeh toh main teek kar sakti hoon na aakir tum toh BF ho mere 

(she pulled your pants down now and gettng your huge cock in her hands and jerking you cock off now

then while she was jerking you off the preist sat down) 'yes my child'

she didnt take her hands off your cock ata ll while she started talking to him since you was her BF she thought this would be fine to do 

jaq: woh father... please forgive me for i have sinned 

father: its ok beta... batao mujhe waht your asking for forgivness

her hand still jerking you off 

jaq: father... woh main na woh i drink a lot... hamesha woh getting drunk and partying all the time aur yeh sab sahi nahi hai na 

father: haan beta... yeh sab tumari umar mein am guessing your young... you will want to do par 

you need to resist them urges... abse ill give you some holy water... aur woh sab drinking ki bajah yeh peena will be good for you my child

perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

in her mind since i was her bf it was ok..though she had to be marired to do this but i loved her and dint want her to worry

she really used to get drunk and i had to take care of her always..she would totally lose it once she was drunk

[Image: SZmvUhm.jpg]
(22-06-2019, 05:32 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he saying he dated so many woman fucked so many hot woman... i had never been with anyone besides kajal...

he wanted ot be with her forever he was so in love with her... he thining she just taking a picture but she sending me as well 

IS: enjoy it jaan... main am waiting for you at home.. aram se... take your time

kajal (seeing that text from u made her so happy..no matter what u were always at home for her)

toh dekhun toh mein yeh (holding in her palm and jerking him off she moaning crazily) aray aray i just touched it aram say

dont cum on me so fast samjhay ..u are leaking way to much precum control karo

rahul: nikalgaya toh bhi no problem..ill be always hard for u kajal..hamesha hard rahunga tumay bahar janay ki zarorat hi nahin padaygi

[Image: aiHLEbP.jpg]

kajal: acha dektay hay (she went forward and licked his cock from bottom to shaft) umm not bad..i had better lekin its good

rahul: ahh kajal please randi jaisay battein mat karo na..u ar emine bas ahhh pyari batein karo

kajal: (both hands on his cock milking him..sucking him off) umm umm u are so good rahul..mujhay chodna hay

apni kajal ko chodgay (he couldnt holed long and came on her face all over)
[Image: goG0lnw.jpg]
(22-06-2019, 05:32 AM)wkdevil Wrote: perfect10 perfect10 perfect10 

in her mind since i was her bf it was ok..though she had to be marired to do this but i loved her and dint want her to worry

she really used to get drunk and i had to take care of her always..she would totally lose it once she was drunk

father: yeh sab toh hum solve kar sakte hai beta... no need to worry 

jaq: woh aur hai father 

father: aur... aur kya... batao

jaq: woh eermm jba main drunk hoto hoon na toh i get very wild toh woh main eerrmm kaise kahoon main father 

father: its ok... anything you say here will stay in hre my child bolo 

[Image: WBVpPwt.jpg]

jaq: main na i sleep with other men 

father: sleep with woh errrmm phirse kaho (he was shocked)

jaq: haan i mean woh i fuck other men... woh even thou mera BF hai aur ab i feel so guilty

father: yeh toh bhot hi buri baat hai beta... this is very very bad

he was getting a little tutned on hearing this himself 

[Image: tXXeGrG.jpg]

father: par woh if we take your drinking out phir yeh problem bhi solve hojaytega na toh teek hoga will with that as well beta

jaq: nahin father woh 

father: aur bhi hai?

jaq: haan... woh its not only when i get drunk... woh kabhi kabhi aise hi... woh kya hai i love fucking other men so much na father

he hearing this shcoked and getting turned on 

[Image: cJPwYpp.jpg]
(22-06-2019, 05:38 AM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal (seeing that text from u made her so happy..no matter what u were always at home for her)

toh dekhun toh mein yeh (holding in her palm and jerking him off she moaning crazily) aray aray i just touched it aram say

dont cum on me so fast samjhay ..u are leaking way to much precum control karo

rahul: nikalgaya toh bhi no problem..ill be always hard for u kajal..hamesha hard rahunga tumay bahar janay ki zarorat hi nahin padaygi

kajal: acha dektay hay (she went forward and licked his cock from bottom to shaft) umm not bad..i had better lekin its good

rahul: ahh kajal please randi jaisay battein mat karo na..u ar emine bas ahhh pyari batein karo

kajal: (both hands on his cock milking him..sucking him off) umm umm u are so good rahul..mujhay chodna hay

apni kajal ko chodgay (he couldnt holed long and came on her face all over

i was always at home for her... always there for her

he saying he didnt want her to be a whore... and she wouldnt need to go to other men if she had him and not talk like a whore

he cumming on her face since he was so crazy about her culdnt hold long
(22-06-2019, 05:38 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: father: yeh sab toh hum solve kar sakte hai beta... no need to worry 

jaq: woh aur hai father 

father: aur... aur kya... batao

jaq: woh eermm jba main drunk hoto hoon na toh i get very wild toh woh main eerrmm kaise kahoon main father 

father: its ok... anything you say here will stay in hre my child bolo 

jaq: main na i sleep with other men 

father: sleep with woh errrmm phirse kaho (he was shocked)

jaq: haan i mean woh i fuck other men... woh even thou mera BF hai aur ab i feel so guilty

father: yeh toh bhot hi buri baat hai beta... this is very very bad

he was getting a little tutned on hearing this himself 

father: par woh if we take your drinking out phir yeh problem bhi solve hojaytega na toh teek hoga will with that as well beta

jaq: nahin father woh 

father: aur bhi hai?

jaq: haan... woh its not only when i get drunk... woh kabhi kabhi aise hi... woh kya hai i love fucking other men so much na father

he hearing this shcoked and getting turned on 

i was holding my moans while she was jerking me off

but it was so hot i moved and started kissing her breast over her t0shirt while she was confesing her sins..

she not only fucked men but did it behind my back too,,

[Image: 54447296_634243423697045_412174459827066...tagram.com]
(22-06-2019, 05:40 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was always at home for her... always there for her

he saying he didnt want her to be a whore... and she wouldnt need to go to other men if she had him and not talk like a whore

he cumming on her face since he was so crazy about her culdnt hold long

he came all over her face..and picked her phone to take a pic to send u

rahul (taking it away from her) array tumara attention kider hay...im trying to prove ki i love u so much aur tum hoo ki

(he kept it in a drawer) tum aaj raat meri hoon and ill prive it to u ki mein hi tumsay zada pyaar karta hoon

kajal: huhh sure dektay hay (even kajal was holding off she wanted his cock but had no affection fro him)

(she stood up..and got her dress off..took her bra and panties off and lyed naked on the bed) aoo rahul aoo

[Image: QYqaosX.jpg]

yehi chaiya tha na tumay for years ajaoo chalo

rahul (jumping in the bed all naked he started kissing her wherevener his mouth landed) muah muah muah i love u kajal umm

dekho dekho im hard again bola tha na (he spread her legs and pushed his cock in her and went in easily) umm ahh

tum itni wet hoon ahh lekin u are too losse kajal

kajal: ahhhhh maybe u are not big enough rahul ahhhh

[Image: 54207545_640003043117298_729730091940052...e=5D175816]
(22-06-2019, 05:42 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i was holding my moans while she was jerking me off

but it was so hot i moved and started kissing her breast over her t0shirt while she was confesing her sins..

she not only fucked men but did it behind my back too,,

father: so are you saying you cheat on your BF even when soober

jaq: haan father... aur abse main nahin karoonig pakka... woh bas i always get the urge to do it all the time 

father: you have to elaborate... i mean kitne mard ke saath 

what you both coudlnt see what he had gotten his cock out now and was jerking off to her... listening ti her saying all these things 

jaq: kitne... woh father... count nahin rakha maine... kafai logon ke saath woh i can tell you this weekk

[Image: SZgSZou.jpg]

woh let me see woh movie threatre mein monday ko 2 ke saath... phir woh mera dost ghar aaya

tha jab my BF was at work tueaday toh uske saath... aur wednesday ko party mein kiya tha i think 5 ke saath aur kaafi 

thak gai thi main toh thursday rest day tha na mera toh bas with my BFs boss aur koi nahin 

father: mmmm haan haan keep telling bacha... keep going 

jaq: friday... ko BF ke saath kiya tha aur driver ke saath aur saturady ko maine woh i think 7 ke saath par i passed out 

so am not sure aur aaj sunday when i woke up i felt so guilt toh yahan agai main 

[Image: usEsdCt.jpg]