Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
just for fun
(06-05-2020, 01:43 AM)hunter123 Wrote: wow

[Image: 92812248-125538485738060-7117685644779847680-o.jpg]
Xossip Exbii 32000 Didi Boudi Photo Archive
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dcz7dKQ8E871mRLc8

Join and make regular comment to allowed in album.

(10-03-2022, 11:54 AM)BestOfBest Wrote: [Image: 92812248-125538485738060-7117685644779847680-o.jpg]
Dodgy Dodgy
hvbjkl
(14-03-2022, 01:31 PM)powerstar45 Wrote: i am tania a hot 28 year old unmarried girl who loves to hang out....i was in phd college and was taking tutions from md ( a 41 yr old married man

who is tall and handsome who loves his wiofe pretty much and is also my relative as sometimes i used to call him uncle.. he was always strict 

and i had crush on him....one evening i got a call from md that he needs my help for arranging some important exam papers of college and he needs my help

i rush to his home and ringing the bell wearing tight hot jeans  with sleeveless top and upar se ek jacket ( as in pic)

[Image: 59e2e1265c8509936b9c4e304df94f33.jpg]

[Image: C9onfXt.jpg]

Myself Maledom 41 years old married man 

Tania was known to me from quite long time...

tum meri family jaisi hi thi, tum choti umar se hi aate jaate rehti thi mere ghar pe...

I was very strict to you since then, choti choti galtiyo se bhi thappad maarta tha aur zyada friendly nahin bana tha kabhi bhi 

Maledom: I didn't know you had a crush on me, maine tumhe ghar pe bulaye the as you are also a good student and can help me with my exam papers 

I was a tutor at the college you studied 

Maledom: jaldi aao Tania, humesha ki tarha late hi aate ho... yeh question bank leke dekho which top 15 questions can be kept for finals 

[Image: Screenshot-20220314-133615.jpg]
All these are fantasies and all pics are collected from net
if any objected posts will be immediately removed once notified to me... 
shag and have fun, dont take anything seriously

bjnkml
(14-03-2022, 01:43 PM)powerstar45 Wrote: i looked at you and checked u out and smiled...

me : hi sir... kaise ho? ( in my mind: of my god he is so hot )....my height was till ur chest.....u use to slap me when i was kid but jaise jaise 

badi ho gyi thi u stopped that as i started becoming good student and ab thapopad maare hue kaafi saal ho gye the....

haan haan sir aati hun.. as i come and we go to study room ( as in pic) and hum amne saamne baith jate hai as we looking at question papers

mere haath mein pen hota hai and bech beech me se tumhe dekhti hun chori se and smile karti hun adar se hi as u were looking hot 

and i was going crazy....( uff what a man he is( and jaise hi tumhari nazre mere upar padti hai and main fir se paper me dekh kar likhne ka naatak karti hun pretending  that i am selecting questions... my dress as in pic

[img]blob:https://imgur.com/79cfe2bd-477a-49e0-83fb-eee0c98b6ed9[/img]

[Image: Luxury-Study-Room-Ideas-indrprmna.jpg]

[Image: RX6sCHl.jpg]

Maledom: I was too busy sorting the questions with you...

but phir bhi I saw you are looking at me, main teerchi aankhon se dekh raha tha tum mujhe baar baar dekh rahi ho...

Maledom: kya hua hain tumhe Tania ? dhyan se questions sort out karo na, main idhar time pass karne nahin bulaya hoon tumhe...

Maledom: you are a good student so I think you can help me with this...

Tumhari smile se ajeeb lag raha tha mujhe as it was something weird... 

maine pehle kabhi notice nahin kiya tha tumhe waise 

Maledom: ( I had special inclination towards BDSM, lekin meri biwi pe kabhi try nahin kiya tha )

[Image: Screenshot-20220314-134809.jpg]

ghbjkl
(14-03-2022, 01:57 PM)powerstar45 Wrote: me : haa ha yes... kar rahi hun sir  dekho 4 questions to likh bhi liye hai sirf 11 reh gye hai.....then rubbed my lips with pen and use tumhe sexily dekhte hue muh mein daal leti hun and smile karti hun....andar hi andar....

vaise aaj aunty nhi dikhai de rahi hai kahin par.? kahan hai? oops sorry i mean to say ma'm.... vo aunty siliye bulaya kyun ki aaj informal tareeke se ayi hun na so rishte se bulaya... hope u wont mind uncle ( said that uncle word cheesily and seductively)

[Image: 275376478_1412413285863955_8914549001500...e=623408E6]

Maledom ( mujhe bhi last kuch mahine se was not getting satisfaction from sex with my wife )

toh tumhari baat karne ki tareeke se aur pen ko muh mein leke lick karne se, tumhari pout lips ko dekh ke I was also feeling something inside 

Maledom: no I don't mind Tania, tum jaldi se apni kaam khatam karo, phir mera kuch kaam hain tumse...

Maledom: dekh rahi ho aunty nahin hain, toh tum chaho toh yehi pe reh ke kaam kar sakhti ho aaj 

Maledom: mujhe andar se ganda tharki feelings aa raha tha tumhari cute chehre ko dekh ke... 

mann kar raha tha bachpan ki tarha ek laga ke doon kaan ki neeche thappad 

Main khud ek plate leke breakfast karne laga aur tumhe pucha bhi nahin as ladkiyo ko tadpane mein maza aata tha 

you were trying to take the bottle of water from table 

toh maine woh bottle le liya tumse 

Maledom: pehele kaam khatam karo phir pee lena 
abhi susu bhi aye toh control kar ke rakho, table se mat uthna 

[Image: Screenshot-20220314-140147.jpg]

(10-03-2022, 01:01 PM)hardhitter5 Wrote: Dodgy Dodgy

amontron chodon er !
[/quote]

[Image: 4bd33a4515167cb95e0fbbfac038950b.jpg]
Xossip Exbii 32000 Didi Boudi Photo Archive
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dcz7dKQ8E871mRLc8

Join and make regular comment to allowed in album.