Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
just for fun
hcghgjgkh
(05-02-2022, 09:51 PM)powerstar45 Wrote: i am Samantha a hot south actress 34 years old and very famous worldwide....i was in demand in south movies but few days ago i was in mumbai

and a renowned director and producer of bollywood  approached me for doing a hot song in their movie which i rejected

i was divorced few days ago and didnt want to come in limelight again by doing such a song...sp i rejected the offer....

i was staying in mumbai in 5 star for few days and my manager said that someone known as satish  will come today from the same production house to talk

about that song....so i was wearing same saree in pic in my luxury suite when my door bell rings....

[Image: Samantha-Akkineni-Jaanu-Trailer-1.JPG]

( myself satish 21 year old working with the karma production house , i was coal black skinned 6 feet tall )

( my job was to get the hot south star samantha sign the deal with the production house for a hot item dance which will bring audience to theatre to watch movie )

( Samantha have straight away rejected the offer from the Karma production house and i had to make a deal with her)

( so i approached samanthas luxurious suite in mumbai )

ding dongg
hvjhkil
(05-02-2022, 09:59 PM)powerstar45 Wrote: i knew that it would be satish so i immediately got up from my sofa ( i was inside my suite room of hotel)....i had never met satish but i thought

he would be old enough to do the stuff about films and all... but as i open the door i look at young man thin black tall with fit body

me : hi... ( with smile ) aap kaun?  ( asking out of coursey)

[Image: AVvXsEivhkFgVnu7wV-2RM4mxKL6YFq_3zqd29oG...1viw=s1284]

( as the door opened i saw the hot sexy actress samantha akkineki for the first time)

ohh hi maam good morning myself satish yadav from Karma production ( i saw the slight change in ur face reaction)

i know , please hear me out maam i got a better deal for you maam 

( i had also brought some flowers as a good will coutesy rose flowers)

please first accept this from me as a representative of karma production ( peeche se right hand me ek rose boquest aapko deta hu)
hjvjkll
(05-02-2022, 10:09 PM)powerstar45 Wrote: i looked at u and chjecked u out... and liked ur behaviour too....

me : hmmm nice satish.. andar aake bat karte hai.....( i take the flowers from ur hands ) aao andar aao....kehte hue tumhe side deti hun so that u come inside... 

and smilingly closing the door... as my bedroom was suite room and very big...

[Image: 51107660.cms]
[Image: 5%20fitness%20lessons%20you%20need%20to%...eni%20.jpg]

( as u let me in)

thank you samantha maam ( i pass u as u gave side but got a nice wiff of ur body scent mmmmmm uhh aise hi ise sign krna nhi chate hai Karma proiduction wale kya maal hai uff)

( i came in saw the big bed the nice carpetting and then looked at u as i was standing in the middle of the room)

so maam .....hope we can start a new discussion all together ... i want to apologize for any bitter feeling u may had to incur with any of our production team...

actually it will be a honour for us to sign an actress as reputed as u as beautifl and ho..( was about to say hot) i mean as beautiful as you
erotic
ighjk
[Image: b597145706165beaac675464a7453ded.jpg]
All these are fantasies and all pics are collected from net
if any objected posts will be immediately removed once notified to me... 
shag and have fun, dont take anything seriously

ihjk,l.