Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Reverse Love
what?! you want me to rape her ? are you sure.. but but... she is small na... i hesitate, but watching pallavi... pop her pimple...

i agree... yeah pallavi... but u should allw me to lick ...
(06-12-2021, 01:49 AM)Any Time Wrote: what?! you want me to rape her ? are you sure.. but but... she is small na... i hesitate, but watching pallavi... pop her pimple...

i agree... yeah pallavi... but u should allw me to lick ...

oh mahi come on its for ur goddess wife na mmm as u pop her pimple she showing u her face here mahi mmm lick it dear mmmm mm yess i want u to fuck that lil bitch hard ....u know she used complain soo much whenever she comes to visit ....mahi u should fuck her mouth until she cant speak no more ok mmmmm she poping her pimples more
[Image: 129113046_180427290454926_47911118975527...e=61D16E7E]
[Image: Sai-Pallavi-latest-hot-and-spicy-photos-...-41792.jpg]
(06-12-2021, 01:54 AM)abhi.o1 Wrote: oh mahi come on its for ur goddess wife na mmm as u pop her pimple she showing u her face here mahi mmm lick it dear mmmm mm yess i want u to fuck that lil bitch hard ....u know she used complain soo much whenever she comes to visit ....mahi u should fuck her mouth until she cant speak no more ok mmmmm she poping her pimples more
[Image: 129113046_180427290454926_47911118975527...e=61D16E7E]
[Image: Sai-Pallavi-latest-hot-and-spicy-photos-...-41792.jpg]

kisable sexy
a traditional wifey of has turned into the wifey of a mere dick.. dick of her own son... next day morning... before mahi wakes up... 

priya gets freshen up.. prepares coffee and go to abhi's room..  see the abhi's morning wood... abhi kanna.. abhi kanna.. seems like my hubby is wake... should I take care of him, huh ?...

[Image: priyamani-new-pics-oct-2020-30.jpg]
i will be sleepin my room naked .....as she sees my hardon ...i move my blanket ....showing her my cock ...of course amma its ur duty to serve him
hey, pallavi, what I should I do with your kids ? Should I become father for your both kids, they seems really cute... I am rich enough to put them in school pallavi... tell na, which school you want them to go... they can come with me to my school only..
(08-12-2021, 09:23 PM)abhi.o1 Wrote: i will be sleepin my room naked .....as she sees my hardon ...i move my blanket ....showing her my cock ...of course amma its ur duty to serve him

chiii... kanna, you are becoming more shameless day by day da.... amma got freshen up and should go to pooja, you know na...saying but moving towards dick...

hmmm... i think it should be ok to serve him na..stops saying it.. after all he is my own hubby na... prays to him... and moving closer looking naughtily..
[Image: c71f0809cf1f3c9f2c1b901f665a0175--kerala...ddings.jpg]
[Image: pic.jpg]
(08-12-2021, 09:25 PM)Any Time Wrote: hey, pallavi, what I should I do with your kids ? Should I become father for your both kids, they seems really cute... I am rich enough to put them in school pallavi... tell na, which school you want them to go... they can come with me to my school only..

hmmm mahi u are marrying me na mmmm i want kids from u only ....other kids are diseases for me .....i want u to get rid of them for me ....she hugs u hard mmm n kisses ur lips mmmm mmmmmmm tell me how u will rid of them ...she saying all that infront of her kids mmm
[Image: sai-pallavi_163289484711.jpg]
hmmm amma yess mmm really huh .....amma even i will join u today doing pooja ...u used to call me all the time na ...i smile at her ....mm amma that idiot mahi is still sleeping huh
but baby... pallavi.. they are very cute pallavi... nd I don't think I can give kids to you right now baby... please baby... think again na...

I don't think I can kill them baby... I myself is one na... saying this to pallavi...I put my hands around one of the kid neck... and looking at pallavi...

watching pallavi is getting excited....