Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
ananya: na kisko nahin dikhaungi ..mujhay kuch nahin dikra mein kya batungi (talking about ur cock)

(she then hit the ruler on ur balls gave 3 lillt smacks on it) ohho dikha (she saw ur liittle cock)array luli hay yeh toh

(she got off the table and went behind u) chalo bend over the table ..hand on the table aur jhukko

[Image: 62322279.cms]

(u weren't moving she smacked the ruller on ur back) suna nahin sir apnay..apni fav student ki baat sunno chalo

full marks diya hay im ur fav..na..absay in class u will address me as "ananya jee" theek hay

(u bent and she started lightly hitiing the ruler on ur left cheek)

bad teacher..ganda professior..ghorta rehta hay na...very bad...

[Image: 57488035_840424512985412_842253991057453....fbcdn.net]
WD: ummmmmmm momma...theek hay utni zabban nahin lagari hay kriti..passion nahin hay

rehnay doo na momma isay nahin hoga..i think dadaji ayingay toh unay hi samhalnay doo kriti ko

[Image: MLuaLTh.jpg]
(18-05-2019, 05:55 PM)wkdevil Wrote: ananya: na kisko nahin dikhaungi ..mujhay kuch nahin dikra mein kya batungi (talking about ur cock)

(she then hit the ruler on ur balls gave 3 lillt smacks on it) ohho dikha (she saw ur liittle cock)array luli hay yeh toh

(she got off the table and went behind u) chalo bend over the table ..hand on the table aur jhukko

(u weren't moving she smacked the ruller on ur back) suna nahin sir apnay..apni fav student ki baat sunno chalo

full marks diya hay im ur fav..na..absay in class u will address me as "ananya jee" theek hay

(u bent and she shatred ligtly hitiingthe ruler on ur left cheek)

bad teacher..ganda professior..ghorta rehta hay na...very bad...

this was a student... like my daughters age humiliating me like this.... me bent over her spanking me with a ruler...

IS: aahh woh kya kar rahi ho aise aaahhh... bas karo na... aaahh haan haan i will address you like that... jo kaho... but just stop now
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
he dint  touch u yet just using u..she loved being in control like this

ananya: hahah hhah ur ass poori red hogayi hay (then moved on to ur other cheek and hitting that with the ruler)

huhh u wish yeh sab tum kar rahay hotay meray sath na..u perv...dont worry ek gift dekay jaungi sabar karo

(she then saw the floor u had leaked on the floor from ur cock) oh yuck are ue getting off?

[Image: 24257591_906570199498172_1014671613_n-1-644x362.jpg]

oh god kaisay aadmi hoon tum cheee...(she took the ruler and hit it on ur luli once)

uff im getting bored now..chalo time to go (showing u she recorded it all)

beofre i go (u saw she movedher hand in her skirt and took her pink panties off)

kaal class mein mein aungi u better be wearing these inside samjhay...(u getting up) na na..waisy hi bend over till i leave

(she got her things thre the ruler at u and left swaying her ass)

[Image: Ananya-Pandey-1.png]
(18-05-2019, 05:58 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: ummmmmmm momma...theek hay utni zabban nahin lagari hay kriti..passion nahin hay

rehnay doo na momma isay nahin hoga..i think dadaji ayingay toh unay hi samhalnay doo kriti ko

aish: haan haan dadaji aate hi hongaye... aur woh toh bhot buri tara karegaye phir toh 

kriti: woh nahin main karti hoon na... (trying to lick you ass better now and giving you a better rimjob) aur zabban karoongi main

[Image: s3qw9jS.jpg]

aish: ache se kaor mere betu ke liye... ab kaise hai betu aur acha lag raha hai kya ya abhi bhi 

both uncles pressing her feet now while she sat there relaxing... then even working they way up to her legs and then thighs

and then trying to push her ksirt hight to see her pussy and she saw that and then she slapped they hands away

[Image: pgz2a8W.jpg]

alia: aare main thoda kuch de rahi hoon aap lo toh... yeh bhi nahin milega agat teek se nahin kiay... thoda taanegin chato toh sahi

they listneing to her evey word now... and even licking her legs she just teasing them a lot 

alia: aur acha karo... varna main na ander jaake aur kapde pehan loongi jiss mein kuch nhian dikhta hai bata rahu hoon main

[Image: ZNuX5TU.jpg]
(18-05-2019, 06:04 PM)wkdevil Wrote: he dint  touch u yet just using u..she loved being in control like this

ananya: hahah hhah ur ass poori red hogayi hay (then moved on to ur other cheek and hitting that with the ruler)

huhh u wish yeh sab tum kar rahay hotay meray sath na..u perv...dont worry ek gift dekay jaungi sabar karo

(she then saw the floor u had leaked on the floor from ur cock) oh yuck are ue getting off?

oh god kaisay aadmi hoon tum cheee...(she took the ruler and hit it on ur luli once)

uff im getting bored now..chalo time to go (showing u she recorded it all)

beofre i go (u saw she movedher hand in her skirt and took her pink panties off)

kaal class mein mein aungi u better be wearing these inside samjhay...(u getting up) na na..waisy hi bend over till i leave

(she got her things thre the ruler at u and left swaying her ass)

the amount of control she had over me now... recorded it all... her spanking me with a ruler... and everything 

then she telling me i better be wearing her panties tomorrow and not even letting me get up making me stay there bent over 

until she got her things and left the room swaying her ass i was there bent over
looking back at my wife wating my ass

WD: ahh momma ab sahi hay,,moma aap bhi aoo na dono ek kay baad ek karro sat h mein bh

umm momma pyaru bahu hay  na aapki uski kiss do na zara (kriti dint like kisiing women but in our house it dint matter)

[Image: UILjpI6.jpg]
(18-05-2019, 06:09 PM)wkdevil Wrote: looking back at my wife wating my ass

WD: ahh momma ab sahi hay,,moma aap bhi aoo na dono ek kay baad ek karro sat h mein bh

umm momma pyaru bahu hay  na aapki uski kiss do na zara (kriti dint like kisiing women but in our house it dint matter)

aish: jo mera betu kahe... iss ghar mein toh vaise hi hoga hamesha hi 

she also went back and she rgabbed kriti by the hair pulling her from in your ass and tarted kissing her... 

aish: muuaahh aare use more tongue na... teek se kiis bhi nahin karna aata hai kya... use your tongue more chalo muuaahh muuaahh

[Image: WxH8xS3.jpg]

kriti: muuaahh main muuaahhh muuaahhh maaji muuaahh muuaahhhh

aish: chalo pehle mian karti hoon.. par ohir tumhe bhi karna padega samjhi na... aur vaise hi zabban ke saath 

first aish started licking your ass then when she stopped she herself grabbed alia and shoved her in yoru ass while she reached out 

[Image: 5Daco0L.jpg]

and she started jerking your cock as well while all this was going on

uncle: ab toh kar diya hai na humein... chut dikha na humein please alia...

alia: chut nahin... woh pehle gaand doongi... par lund ke saath nahin jo momma kar rahi hai woh hi mujhe chaiye aap logon se teek hai na chalo

[Image: SDWDRFq.jpg]
u were never humiliated like this and that too from a 1st year student

she dint even come to ur class the next day

u in ur calss sitting on ur chair and a girl came upto u the nerdy student...the best student in ur calss who respected u and u adored her

sara  sir woh mainay dekh ananya got more marks than me woh dosent seem right,,,she has been taunting me for the past day
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

woh kaisay sir usay toh kuch ata bhi nahin na

(it was this moment she entered all smiles and looked at u and u stood up as if u were greeting her)

ananya: professor Is kaisay hay aap? sab theek hay na (checking u out) baitnay mein koi takleef?

(other students puzzled what was happening)

[Image: ananya-pandey.jpg]
WD: ahh momma bohot mazza ara hay woh momma krit ko litaoo

i need to fuck her..(i was so hard my wife knew she was about to get a hard punding)

(i moved back and pushed kriti on the floor) tangeing klholo kriti chalo mango lund mera

[Image: 2nYNPGj.jpg]