Xossip
Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...! - Printable Version

+- Xossip (https://xossipfap.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Masala (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Pics n Vids (glamour) (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...! (/thread-17091.html)

RE: Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...! - madabtactresses - 28-11-2019

(28-11-2019, 01:34 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i didnt mind... even thou they were like that my friends were bitchy... even i was as well... but the main thing was just seeing guys go crazy

going to the beech in a thong i knew guys would be staring

every morning u did yoga in ur lawn...that time all the neighbors would gather to look...

ur long legs...toned thighs...big round shapely ass...u could see all of them gawking at u...

ur neighborhood ladies and aunties hated u...called u a slut behind ur back...

but u never cared...u had money...u had beauty...and u knew they all were just jealous...

[Image: 0fGgwmy.jpg]

one day u were going to the pub for a friend preity's birthday party...

ur intention was to meet preity's bofriend amit...he was a hot guy....

u wanted to steal him from her...u wanted him to fuck u before he fucked preity...

so u were taking extra care in make up...

[Image: wZowHqq.jpg]

RE: Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...! - Indiansaiyan - 28-11-2019

(28-11-2019, 01:39 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: every morning u did yoga in ur lawn...that time all the neighbors would gather to look...

ur long legs...toned thighs...big round shapely ass...u could see all of them gawking at u...

ur neighborhood ladies and aunties hated u...called u a slut behind ur back...

but u never cared...u had money...u had beauty...and u knew they all were just jealous...

one day u were going to the pub for a friend preity's birthday party...

ur intention was to meet preity's bofriend amit...he was a hot guy....

u wanted to steal him from her...u wanted him to fuck u before he fucked preity...

so u were taking extra care in make up...

i loved doing yoga in the open... knowing ladies were getting jealous and guys were staring... 

was getting ready for a friends birthday party... her bf was so hot... i wanted him when i saw him... but he was with her... so i was making sure i was looking good

(28-11-2019, 01:43 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i loved doing yoga in the open... knowing ladies were getting jealous and guys were staring... 

was getting ready for a friends birthday party... her bf was so hot... i wanted him when i saw him... but he was with her... so i was making sure i was looking good

u wore ur sluttiest make up...deep mascara...lush lipstick...

selected the most exposing dress from ur wardrobe...

u had specially waxed for this day...u hated how that preity was always boasting about how amit was so loyal to her...

[Image: I7szCyB.jpg]

u looked in the mirror...u were looking so damn slutty and hot...

u smiled...today i am gonna make that guy go crazy for me...i will teach that slut a lesson...

the dress was really tight and short...showing ur meaty thighs...u wanted to make sure u looked like a hot slut...

u headed for the party...u were sure this was going to be real fun...!

[Image: KQSecdY.jpg]

(28-11-2019, 01:47 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: u wore ur sluttiest make up...deep mascara...lush lipstick...

selected the most exposing dress from ur wardrobe...

u had specially waxed for this day...u hated how that preity was always boasting about how amit was so loyal to her...

u looked in the mirror...u were looking so damn slutty and hot...

u smiled...today i am gonna make that guy go crazy for me...i will teach that slut a lesson...

the dress was really tight and short...showing ur meaty thighs...u wanted to make sure u looked like a hot slut...

u headed for the party...u were sure this was going to be real fun...!

when i wanted a guy i made sure i got him... weather it was for one day... or a few times... of to stay together for like a week or a month before dumping him

and now i wanted him... even thou he was my friends BF that actually made him hotter

(28-11-2019, 01:50 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: when i wanted a guy i made sure i got him... weather it was for one day... or a few times... of to stay together for like a week or a month before dumping him

and now i wanted him... even thou he was my friends BF that actually made him hotter

u entered the pub...it was having crazy lighting and music...

there were many girls and boys dancing...but the moment u entered...all the guys turned to look at u...

guy: oye woh dekh...kya item aa rahi hai yaar...

guy 2: ahhhh kya taangein hai saali ki...jee karta hai abhi utha ke parking lot le jaaon aur...haaye....(both laughing)...

[Image: SAbJ6Ow.jpg]

u smiled inside...u knew u were looking so damn hot...

the waiter brought u some drink...

IS: i didnt order anything...yeh kis liye...

waiter: nahi madam...this is on the house...(he was looking at u hungrily as well)...

IS: awwww so sweet...(u gave him a kiss on his cheek...he was in heaven as he left)...!

[Image: 1005pbG.jpg]

(28-11-2019, 01:58 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: u entered the pub...it was having crazy lighting and music...

there were many girls and boys dancing...but the moment u entered...all the guys turned to look at u...

guy: oye woh dekh...kya item aa rahi hai yaar...

guy 2: ahhhh kya taangein hai saali ki...jee karta hai abhi utha ke parking lot le jaaon aur...haaye....(both laughing)...

u smiled inside...u knew u were looking so damn hot...

the waiter brought u some drink...

IS: i didnt order anything...yeh kis liye...

waiter: nahi madam...this is on the house...(he was looking at u hungrily as well)...

IS: awwww so sweet...(u gave him a kiss on his cheek...he was in heaven as he left)...!

i didnt mind at all... i loved when guys made commenst like this... it just made sure that i was looking hot... 

the waiter giving me a drink on the house i loved that and even gave him a kiss on the cheek

IS: i mean... drink ke liye kuch toh dena padega ma... eveytime you get me a drink you will get a little reward

(28-11-2019, 02:05 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i didnt mind at all... i loved when guys made commenst like this... it just made sure that i was looking hot... 

the waiter giving me a drink on the house i loved that and even gave him a kiss on the cheek

IS: i mean... drink ke liye kuch toh dena padega ma... eveytime you get me a drink you will get a little reward

the waiter was so excited...he went to get more drinks...

ur friends were standing there...u were walking towards them...

the dress u were wearing was super tight...ur hot juicy teenage ass was looking so hot in it...

all the boys were looking at it and making comments...

guy 4: ahhhhh yaar...gaand dekh saali ki...ahhh jee karta hai mooh ghussed doon...

guy 5: ufffff pata nahi kahan se aayi hai yaar...(catcalling u) oye hoye...idhar...idhar...

[Image: mHhHDUe.jpg]

u ignored them...and reached ur friends...preity was there and with her there was amit...

preity: hi IS...this is amit...jiske baare mein hamesha bolti hoon na...

Amit: (extending his hand for a handshake) hello IS...i am amit...

IS: arre pehli baar mil rahe ho...ek hug toh banta hai na amit...(hugging him)...!

[Image: wLDFMhr.jpg]

(28-11-2019, 02:13 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: the waiter was so excited...he went to get more drinks...

ur friends were standing there...u were walking towards them...

the dress u were wearing was super tight...ur hot juicy teenage ass was looking so hot in it...

all the boys were looking at it and making comments...

guy 4: ahhhhh yaar...gaand dekh saali ki...ahhh jee karta hai mooh ghussed doon...

guy 5: ufffff pata nahi kahan se aayi hai yaar...(catcalling u) oye hoye...idhar...idhar...

u ignored them...and reached ur friends...preity was there and with her there was amit...

preity: hi IS...this is amit...jiske baare mein hamesha bolti hoon na...

Amit: (extending his hand for a handshake) hello IS...i am amit...

IS: arre pehli baar mil rahe ho...ek hug toh banta hai na amit...(hugging him)...!

i was used to cat calling all that did was just make me move my ass more while walking to make them more crazy... but i went straight to where preity and amit were

meeting them and not having a handshake hugging him

IS: aare teek se milo na... preity is your BF shy or something... teek se mil hi nahin raha hai

(28-11-2019, 02:16 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was used to cat calling all that did was just make me move my ass more while walking to make them more crazy... but i went straight to where preity and amit were

meeting them and not having a handshake hugging him

IS: aare teek se milo na... preity is your BF shy or something... teek se mil hi nahin raha hai

preity: nahi aisi kuch nahi hai...he is just too much in love with me...hai na amit darling...(taking him away)...

shanaya: arre IS...u r such a bitch haan...aate hi usspe line maar li...

priyanka: toh kya bura kiya...gosh he is so hot na...kya abs hai saale ke...

IS: haan...issko toh main pata ke hi rahoongi...

[Image: 9ZrttMJ.jpg]

shilpa: arre nahi hoga tujhse...dekh kaise chipka hua hai preity se...

IS: lagi shart...?? aaj raat woh pehle preity ke saath nahi...mere bistar pe aayega...!

shilpa: lagi 5000 ki bet...!

[Image: lFSx9DK.jpg]

(28-11-2019, 02:24 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: preity: nahi aisi kuch nahi hai...he is just too much in love with me...hai na amit darling...(taking him away)...

shanaya: arre IS...u r such a bitch haan...aate hi usspe line maar li...

priyanka: toh kya bura kiya...gosh he is so hot na...kya abs hai saale ke...

IS: haan...issko toh main pata ke hi rahoongi...

shilpa: arre nahi hoga tujhse...dekh kaise chipka hua hai preity se...

IS: lagi shart...?? aaj raat woh pehle preity ke saath nahi...mere bistar pe aayega...!

shilpa: lagi 5000 ki bet...!

she wasnt even letting him talk... taking him away... we talking about how hot he was... since we was always all open... and even betting now

IS: double it... itna toh barosa hai mujhe mujhpe... upar se he is just so damn hot na... iske saath maaza aayega