Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...!
(27-11-2019, 02:26 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: ahhhhhhhh here i cum u whore...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...!!!!!!!!!!

Tanu: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh U've mADE SUCH A MESS of me MAC....... Haraam zaade!!!!

[Image: Amesha-Patel-106.jpg]
TANU: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MAC!!!! Aa kar ROZ kar jaa ne mere SAATH yeh i...... ROZ!!!!

[Image: Ameesha-Patel-pairs-denim-shorts-with-bl...iginal.jpg]
(27-11-2019, 02:30 AM)soliloquy Wrote: TANU: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MAC!!!! Aa kar ROZ kar jaa ne mere SAATH yeh i...... ROZ!!!!

[Image: Ameesha-Patel-pairs-denim-shorts-with-bl...iginal.jpg]

haan tanu...roz...!
MAC is BACK
Glad u had a nice time MAC.... Cheers!
Madhuri dixit add plzzzz
(27-11-2019, 10:11 PM)john sins Wrote: Madhuri dixit add plzzzz

Hi John, Do you need warm enriched Hottt Milk from the source... Wink... Hope you can understand me and my needs you Hunk... Haaa haaa

[Image: 71215637131093.jpg]
[Image: 70840319.cms]
IS...the typical millennial teenage girl...

never a worry about anything...she was a princess...a real drama queen...

always enjoying attention from boys...loved teasing them...tormenting them...never sticking to a single relationship...

absolutely no brains but god gifted her with stunning beauty to make up for it...!

[Image: r7nwH33.jpg]

guys flocked around her like flees wherever she went...be it gym...or pub...

she would show anger on the outside...but inside she loved the attention...

she enjoyed the probing eyes of hot boys...even elder men...the way they looked at her young ripe body...

[Image: tt4BWtV.png]
MAC is BACK
(28-11-2019, 01:11 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: IS...the typical millennial teenage girl...

never a worry about anything...she was a princess...a real drama queen...

always enjoying attention from boys...loved teasing them...tormenting them...never sticking to a single relationship...

absolutely no brains but god gifted her with stunning beauty to make up for it...!

guys flocked around her like flees wherever she went...be it gym...or pub...

she would show anger on the outside...but inside she loved the attention...

she enjoyed the probing eyes of hot boys...even elder men...the way they looked at her young ripe body...

who needs brains where you was as hot as i was... never had a long term relationship at all... and the best thing was flirting and teasing men as much as possible

even if i showed sometimes i ddint like it on the outside... inside i loved the attention... weather it was young guys or older men
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(28-11-2019, 01:22 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: who needs brains where you was as hot as i was... never had a long term relationship at all... and the best thing was flirting and teasing men as much as possible

even if i showed sometimes i ddint like it on the outside... inside i loved the attention... weather it was young guys or older men

all ur friends were sweet to u on the outside...but inside all were so damn jealous...

they used to bitch behind ur back whenever u were not around...

friend: woh IS...samajhti kya hai apne aap ko...agar itni make up daalegi toh main bhi utni hi hot dikhoongi...

friend 2: haan...such a slut she is...always wearing exposing clothes and all...

but they were just jealous of how damn hot u were...!

[Image: 9Q2NZnD.png]

u knew how to use ur hotness...u loved to see guys go mad...

some times u would go to the beach in thongs to get some tan...

u loved to see guys of all ages drooling at u...and u would put on a show for them...

[Image: t9ymAWY.png]
MAC is BACK
(28-11-2019, 01:27 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: all ur friends were sweet to u on the outside...but inside all were so damn jealous...

they used to bitch behind ur back whenever u were not around...

friend: woh IS...samajhti kya hai apne aap ko...agar itni make up daalegi toh main bhi utni hi hot dikhoongi...

friend 2: haan...such a slut she is...always wearing exposing clothes and all...

but they were just jealous of how damn hot u were...!

u knew how to use ur hotness...u loved to see guys go mad...

some times u would go to the beach in thongs to get some tan...

u loved to see guys of all ages drooling at u...and u would put on a show for them...

i didnt mind... even thou they were like that my friends were bitchy... even i was as well... but the main thing was just seeing guys go crazy

going to the beech in a thong i knew guys would be staring
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile