Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
Glamour Xclusive swing with bollywood bombshells
(18-05-2021, 05:50 PM)nani19999 Wrote: Nani: Believe me Bhabhi............I want you more than a coffee now.............licking my lips

kajal: achha ji? sach? HOW DO I know ur telling me the truth DEVAR JI?

[Image: 5ac6952ec66fc7fb5ecc5a040393b5cf.jpg]
TAKE the ACT beyond SHAGGING....

TAKE the FANTASIES beyond NORMS....

TAKE the PLEASURE beyond MANIA....

Enjoyyyyyyyy!  bonerdance

(18-05-2021, 05:50 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: khud bataao na.... how do i make u feel?

My Wife Vasu: Main jo feel karti hoon.............wo kehdungi tho...........you will start calling me Besharam Mani..............

[Image: 11521655eccaf57aac890a7c01242174.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
anayaa
(18-05-2021, 05:52 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: kajal: achha ji? sach? HOW DO I know ur telling me the truth DEVAR JI?

[Image: 5ac6952ec66fc7fb5ecc5a040393b5cf.jpg]

Coming on to you cornering you to the wall..................pinning you to the wall in between my hands...............check for yourself Bhabhi...............rubbing my erected dick on her love hole................sorry for this gustaki bhabhi jaan par................your beauty is turning me into a Beast
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(18-05-2021, 05:53 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Vasu: Main jo feel karti hoon.............wo kehdungi tho...........you will start calling me Besharam Mani..............

[Image: 11521655eccaf57aac890a7c01242174.jpg]

MUJHSE kaisi sharam bhabhi... MAIN TOH aapka hi hoon!

kajal: ahhhhh nani.... ayyo..... yeh kya karne lage?

[Image: EVo0BMiUcAI9gKg.jpg]

(18-05-2021, 05:56 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: MUJHSE kaisi sharam bhabhi... MAIN TOH aapka hi hoon!

My Wife Vasu: ohhhh Mani you stole my heart with that Sentence...............

[Image: Tamanna+hot+navel+show+sucking+lollypop+2.jpg]
(18-05-2021, 05:58 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: kajal: ahhhhh nani.... ayyo..... yeh kya karne lage?

[Image: EVo0BMiUcAI9gKg.jpg]

Raising her left leg up and licking her armpit.................Love bhabhi...............making love with my beautiful bhabhi's luscious body.............slurp slurp...........
(18-05-2021, 06:00 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Vasu: ohhhh Mani you stole my heart with that Sentence...............

[Image: Tamanna+hot+navel+show+sucking+lollypop+2.jpg]

u stole my life ahhhh the day u married nani

(18-05-2021, 06:02 PM)maniac.lusts Wrote: u stole my life ahhhh the day u married nani

My Wife Vasu: What do you mean Mani??? how does it matter you anyway??? haaan

[Image: EXYstyjUwAAv4Nu.jpg]