Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Deep Lust For Celebrities As Wife
(16-05-2021, 11:35 PM)Ashwin Wrote: Ashwin & Shriya The Happily Married Couples ki Happy Life ka Ajj The End Hone Jaa Raha Tha,
Kyo ki Maine Ek aise aadmi se Panga Liya jo mujhse pasio ke mamle mai aur power ke mamamle mai bohot bada tha,

Maine uska jo nuksaan karwaya, uske chalte ussne mujhe jail bhijwa diya,
but meri dharam patni Shriya ne kaise bhi kar mujhe chudwa diya,

humdono galeey milley aur ek dusre ko kiss kiya, Shriya was very happy that i was finally released after 1 week of imprisonment
humdono ne toh honeymoon pe jaane ka bhi plan kar diya

Ashwin on Social Media - hey guyss, its finally good time has began again for our family and shriya and i will be on our 3d honeymoon trip soon, take care stay safe,

(Our Old Honey Moon Clips added below)

[Image: 78040562.cms?width=804&height=603&resize...ze=1823721]
[Image: 78040601.cms?width=804&height=603&resize...ze=1638346]

(myself satish a 38 year old black skinned hatta katta corporater and builder jiska shehar me dabdaba hai infact i had my shares in most of the housing societies and businesses in the city and people respected and feared me as i had financial and political influence )

( ashwin a guy who stayed in my rented apartment put a case of housing fraud against me which cost me around 3 lakhs to tackle in court and i send  him in jail but his wife shriya made him release on humanitarian grounds but my lawyer made it clear in subsection of the legal release document that there can be situations that satish can apply within 2 months of release which both paries have to honour and if ashwin wont honour the regulations mentioned in the guidleines of his relase he will be put in jail again)

( i was not thinking about anything but i saw a social media post going viral and it was ashwins post in facebook saying "hey guyss, its finally good time has began again for our family and shriya and i will be on our 3d honeymoon trip soon, take care stay safe,")

( i called my lawyer to inform ashwin to take his wife and visit my big farmhouse guesthouse within 3 hours )
(16-05-2021, 11:35 PM)Ashwin Wrote: Ashwin & Shriya The Happily Married Couples ki Happy Life ka Ajj The End Hone Jaa Raha Tha,
Kyo ki Maine Ek aise aadmi se Panga Liya jo mujhse pasio ke mamle mai aur power ke mamamle mai bohot bada tha,

Maine uska jo nuksaan karwaya, uske chalte ussne mujhe jail bhijwa diya,
but meri dharam patni Shriya ne kaise bhi kar mujhe chudwa diya,

humdono galeey milley aur ek dusre ko kiss kiya, Shriya was very happy that i was finally released after 1 week of imprisonment
humdono ne toh honeymoon pe jaane ka bhi plan kar diya

Ashwin on Social Media - hey guyss, its finally good time has began again for our family and shriya and i will be on our 3d honeymoon trip soon, take care stay safe,

(Our Old Honey Moon Clips added below)

[Image: 78040601.cms?width=804&height=603&resize...ze=1638346]

tw : you can haave this honeymooon on only 1 condtion 

i will be in the same ..bed as you 2 ...

[Image: 78048787.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(16-05-2021, 11:44 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: (myself satish a 38 year old black skinned hatta katta corporater and builder jiska shehar me dabdaba hai infact i had my shares in most of the housing societies and businesses in the city and people respected and feared me as i had financial and political influence )

( ashwin a guy who stayed in my rented apartment put a case of housing fraud against me which cost me around 3 lakhs to tackle in court and i send  him in jail but his wife shriya made him release on humanitarian grounds but my lawyer made it clear in subsection of the legal release document that there can be situations that satish can apply within 2 months of release which both paries have to honour and if ashwin wont honour the regulations mentioned in the guidleines of his relase he will be put in jail again)

( i was not thinking about anything but i saw a social media post going viral and it was ashwins post in facebook saying "hey guyss, its finally good time has began again for our family and shriya and i will be on our 3d honeymoon trip soon, take care stay safe,")

( i called my lawyer to inform ashwin to take his wife and visit my big farmhouse guesthouse within 3 hours )

Ashwin - Shriya aur mai honeymoon trip ki tayiari kar hi rahetey ki tabhi, i got a call
and we both were asked to vsist Satish's farmhouse

mujhe pata nahi kyo thoda sahi nai laga, iss waqt p call aur unke farmhouse p apni biwi saath...
i had no choice maine shriya ko bulaya aur ussey ye baat batai,

She reminded that Satish can apply for the case again,
Shriya - ussi k liye bulaya hoga, lets go there

Ashwin - (mai abhi bhi sure nahi tha..but agreed to my wife's decison) ok, packing abhi k liye chord do abhi pehle Satsish ke ghar chalte hain
Shriya - (blushed at my forgetfulness, smile karte hue kehti hai) - Farmhouse p chalna hai unke,.. ghar p nahi

we took our car, adress unke lawyer ne mujhe whatsaap p send kr diya tha,
farmhouse seher se thoda durr tha, sadhe 2hrs ki journey k baad hum finally waha phoch gaye

[Image: shriyasaran11586947371.jpg]
(17-05-2021, 12:00 AM)Ashwin Wrote: Ashwin - Shriya aur mai  honeymoon trip ki tayiari kar hi rahetey ki tabhi, i got a call
and we both were asked to vsist Satish's farmhouse

mujhe pata nahi kyo thoda sahi nai laga, iss waqt p call aur unke farmhouse p apni biwi saath...
i had no choice maine shriya ko bulaya aur ussey ye baat batai,

She reminded that Satish can apply for the case again,
Shriya - ussi k liye bulaya hoga, lets go there

Ashwin - (mai abhi bhi sure nahi tha..but agreed to my wife's decison) ok, packing abhi k liye chord do abhi pehle Satsish ke ghar chalte hain
Shriya - (blushed at my forgetfulness, smile karte hue kehti hai) - Farmhouse p chalna hai unke,.. ghar p nahi

we took our car, adress unke lawyer ne mujhe whatsaap p send kr diya tha,
farmhouse seher se thoda durr tha, sadhe 2hrs ki journey k baad hum finally waha phoch gaye

[Image: shriyasaran11586947371.jpg]

( i was a very influential guy and due to my dark skin people also nickanemed me the Blackk BUll or Black king )

( i was pissed of ki sala ashwin mera nuksaan karaya mera time waste kiya aur apni biwi ke sath honeymoon pe jane ka post kr rha hai i was not feeling right about it and i was revenge for what happened)

( i was told the couple have arroived i was wearing a silk robe in my big farmhouse in the living room and siting in my couch )

andar ane bolo un dono ko ( i told my maids)

( i wanted to talk to ashwin face to face and after seeing his and his wifes post in fb uski biwi ko bhi dekhna tha mujhe)
(17-05-2021, 12:06 AM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i was a very influential guy and due to my dark skin people also nickanemed me the Blackk BUll or Black king )

( i was pissed of ki sala ashwin mera nuksaan karaya mera time waste kiya aur apni biwi ke sath honeymoon pe jane ka post kr rha hai i was not feeling right about it and i was revenge for what happened)

( i was told the couple have arroived i was wearing a silk robe in my big farmhouse in the living room and siting in my couch )

andar ane bolo un dono ko ( i told my maids)

( i wanted to talk to ashwin face to face and after seeing his and his wifes post in fb uski biwi ko bhi dekhna tha mujhe)

Ashwin - (humko 2 maids bulane aati hai, aur humko andar bhejti hai jaha o Satish hai) my wife and i walked there
my wife and i were already amazed were talking about how wealthy he is,
abhi dono Satish k room khadey theey

Mai normal Shirt aur pant mai tha aur meri biwi Indian Wife ki taha saree pehne mere saath khadi thi

[iimg]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/X45XnDBPxIc/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(17-05-2021, 12:13 AM)Ashwin Wrote: Ashwin - (humko 2 maids bulane aati hai, aur humko andar bhejti hai jaha o Satish hai) my wife and i walked there
my wife and i were already amazed were talking about how wealthy he is,
abhi dono Satish k room khadey theey

Mai normal Shirt aur pant mai tha aur meri biwi Indian Wife ki taha saree pehne mere saath khadi thi

[iimg]https://static-ai.asianetnews.com/images/01e6em7ez9vsesv4ry68hrr4ej/pjimage-jpg.jpg[/img]

( i was 6 feet 4 big guy i just walked in the room where u both were standing just looked at ur wife for a moment and then went past both of u and closed the door first till then i didnt said anything)

( i walked back to both of u and told)

to tu hai ashwin jisne mujhpe case kiya tha ?

hmmm ( looks at ur wifes lips her eyes her hip region uff maal biwi hai iski)

baithooo ( pointed to the couch in front and i sat in a throne type chair and removed a file and threw it on the glass table in front )

ashwin wo deal hai if u wanna be free or else u can happily go back to jail

padh ke dekho sara aur wo last ka deal made by Mr.satish wala section bhi padh lena
Ashwin - maine o file uthai aur padhne laga
agar maine Mr Satish ki conditions ko nahi maan atab Mr Ashwin ko dubara se jail ho sakti hai

Shriya (was getting tensed itna powerful aadmi ke jangul se toh abhi bacha ke layi hu ashwin ko, aur ab ye nai musibat fir se)laiye dikhaiye mai bhi jara dekhti hu

ashwin (i still had'nt read the last part of this deal)
shriya (reading it) jab tak Mr Satish chaenge Mr Ashwin ko jail hogi par usske liye Mr Satish Mr Ashwin ki wife ko apni rakhel slash ex slave bana ke rakhenge

Shriya (padh ke chidh jaati hoon) aur ye file satish ke aur fek deti hoon
ye kya bakwash likha hai aapne mana ki aap amir hai iska matlb ye nahi ki aap kuch bhi likhenge

[Image: Shriya%20Saran%20Open%20Mouth%20N%20Pink...20Nena.jpg]

[Image: 26977434ff2888f72fe4f7b3d19c38164bda421e.jpg]
(17-05-2021, 12:31 AM)Ashwin Wrote: Ashwin - maine o file uthai aur padhne laga
agar maine Mr Satish ki conditions ko nahi maan atab Mr Ashwin ko dubara se jail ho sakti hai

Shriya (was getting tensed itna powerful aadmi ke jangul se toh abhi bacha ke layi hu ashwin ko, aur ab ye nai musibat fir se)laiye dikhaiye mai bhi jara dekhti hu

ashwin (i still had'nt read the last part of this deal)
shriya (reading it) jab tak Mr Satish chaenge Mr Ashwin ko jail hogi par usske liye Mr Satish Mr Ashwin ki wife ko apni rakhel slash ex slave bana ke rakhenge

Shriya (padh ke chidh jaati hoon) aur ye file satish ke aur fek deti hoon
ye kya bakwash likha hai aapne  mana ki aap  amir hai iska matlb ye nahi ki aap kuch bhi likhenge

[Image: Shriya%20Saran%20Open%20Mouth%20N%20Pink...20Nena.jpg]

[Image: 26977434ff2888f72fe4f7b3d19c38164bda421e.jpg]

( i loved how both of u were reading trying to find out kuch issue hai to nhi and finally ur wife read the part where it meantioned)

1. shriya will be satishs rakhel when he needs her 
2. shriya will be a sex reliever for satish 

( as ur wife threw the file at me i looked at her and said)

gusse me to aur maal dikhti hai tu

kuch bhi krne nhi keh rha hu tharak shant krane keh rha hu basss ( acting asif its a casual thing)

( i took the file from my lap and gave it to ashwin without looking at him and said to shriya)

agar apne pati ko jail jane se rokna hai to use kaho sign krne (licked my lips looking at ur curvy waist)
Shriya - chii itne bade aadmi hone ke baad bhi itni giri hui bat kar rahe hain aap,
[Image: unseen-pictures-of-actress-shriya-saran_...288150.jpg]

but then when Satish mentions it

Shriya - (this angered her even more) (shriya ungli satish ko dikhate hue)
mere bhaiya ki phoch upar tak hai mai tumhe andar karwa sakti hoon

(Satish ki nazre shriya ki baato p nahi uski hoto p thi0
[Image: 269299851754ac2d51252f49610edf41ffca92fb.gif]

Ashwin (mujhe samjh nai aa raha tha iss situation mai kya karu...)
(17-05-2021, 12:47 AM)Ashwin Wrote: Shriya - chii itne bade aadmi hone ke baad bhi itni giri hui bat kar rahe hain aap,
[Image: unseen-pictures-of-actress-shriya-saran_...288150.jpg]

but then when Satish mentions it

Shriya - (this angered her even more) (shriya ungli satish ko dikhate hue)
mere bhaiya ki phoch upar tak hai mai tumhe andar karwa sakti hoon

(Satish ki nazre shriya ki baato p nahi uski hoto p thi0
[Image: 269299851754ac2d51252f49610edf41ffca92fb.gif]

Ashwin (mujhe samjh nai aa raha tha iss situation mai kya karu...)

( as ur wife became angry i was enjoying how i can use her now as the contract gave me legal rights)

( as ur wife said bhaiyya ka pohoch bhot hai)

slappppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ( i slapped u as u were not sgning and reading it again it was a meant to make both of u know ur place)

dekh kya raha hai pen utha aur sign kr

mujhe thoda relax hona hai aaj ( looking at ur wifes hips licks my lips )

teri biwi meri rakhel wo 2 baar padh lena samjhaa ( said with a evil smile)