Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(13-04-2019, 10:19 PM)wkdevil Wrote: tamanna: (she looking at u madly eating her ass) ahh ahh kahan ghusay chalay jaray hay app rukiya ahh ahh

(she moved her hips a little up u getting more acress to her ass)

WD;bhabhi lello na mooh mein..radap rah hay

tamanna: dik raha hay..IS iskay saaray veins dikh rahay hay...itna hard hay apka dost (she just gave it a small peck) muah

hmmm not bas (mush muah mush 3 little pecks on it) isay zara mein (with her tongie licked the pee slit) umm umm iska tast acha hay

WD: ahh bhabhi pagal kardogi appp

tamanna: aur yeh kiya toh (opened her mouth and swallowed just the dock head in her mouth though her eyes on u) slur slrup umm

apnay bataya nahin IS itna acha tast hota hay iska...aisi cheez toh nahin chupani chaiya na (sucking on it more..)

she even giving more access to her ass... i was just madly eating her ass now while she was enjoying WDs cock

she licking and kissing my friends cock and taking it in her mouth while her eyes on me

IS: main toh kabse keh raha tha jaan... tumne hi toh mana kiya tha aur gussa kiya tha aur maikay jaane ki damki di thi mujhe

(looking up she taking your dick head in her mouth) woh bhai aram se karna (i was a little worried about her since it was her first time with a huge cock)
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(13-04-2019, 10:21 PM)wkdevil Wrote: me and alia cuddling up sleeping i n the same bed...as our parents were coming in to take us and we had no idea

they coming in and straight away rahul going to alias side and looking at her while aish looking at you 

aish: dekho toh mere bache ko... kitna sweet lag raha hai sote hue 

rahul: aare tumara bacha kahan dekho toh meri princess ko... shes lookign so cute aise... ab toh aise hi dekh sakta hoon main toh 

they were even fighitng a little over who looking more cute out of your two 

rahul: woh main zara (he taking the sheets away slowly and exposing your bodies... both of you in your night clothes) 

[Image: xjvwdh6.jpg]

aish: aarm se... pata hai na alia kitna gussa ho jaati hai agar achanaka jhag jaati hai bhot roti hai phir 

rahul: kahan.. tum na meri alia ke baare kuch kaho mat... tumara WD bhi kuch kam nahi hai choti choti baateon pe rone bhi lagta hai woh bhi

aish: mera bacha kahan... hes an angel (her hand caressing your hair now while both of them looking at you)

rahul: toh kaise jhagana hai inko ya sote hue hi hum shuru hojaye teek ho hoga they wont now na

aish: nahin sote hue nahin... we will wake them up aur bata ke karegaye inke saath... humari baat hamesha maante hai humare bache 

[Image: TD3AWQF.jpg]
tamnna: (sucking on the cock and then took it out..saliva and precum leaking from her lips)

mjhay pata nahin tha apko itna pasand ayga..aur aap bhi na yeh sab karana tha toh Wd jee ko pehllay latay ghar

(me and u loking at each other in disbelief)..(she giggling as she said that)

mein thoda sa (moved and sar on the bed..Wd coming and standing on the bed...pushing his cock on her cheeks)

WD: bhabhi loo na array mooh kholo kholo na bhabhi

[Image: PaXQMuB.jpg]

tammana: (dodging the cock..playfully kissing it. wiping it at her cheeks) na na ab bas aur nahin (she opened her mouth alittle and i pressed my cock in)

umm umm dekho jee kaisay dost hay apkay umm slrup...itna bada aur kala lund...(she swallowed it halfway in and held her head there)

WD: ahhh ahhh IS bhai yeh toh asli aurat hay ahhhh itni bhook thi bhabhi mein

tamanna: *taking ur hand on her weet pussy) woh inko bolo na jee ki aaj yahan bhi dalay (her whole face turning red in shy when she said that)

[Image: 57ZNE39.jpg]
we all loved each other but mom and dad had favs

i heard some noises in the room and saw both of them

mom in her nighty and dad in his pajamas but he dint have a shirt on

WD: kya huwa aap log yahan?
[Image: indian-bollywood-actress-alia-bhatt-unve...=2048x2048]
(13-04-2019, 10:32 PM)wkdevil Wrote: tamnna: (sucking on the cock and then took it out..saliva and precum leaking from her lips)

mjhay pata nahin tha apko itna pasand ayga..aur aap bhi na yeh sab karana tha toh Wd jee ko pehllay latay ghar

(me and u loking at each other in disbelief)..(she giggling as she said that)

mein thoda sa (moved and sar on the bed..Wd coming and standing on the bed...pushing his cock on her cheeks)

WD: bhabhi loo na array mooh kholo kholo na bhabhi

tammana: (dodging the cock..playfully kissing it. wiping it at her cheeks) na na ab bas aur nahin (she opened her mouth alittle and i pressed my cock in)

umm umm dekho jee kaisay dost hay apkay umm slrup...itna bada aur kala lund...(she swallowed it halfway in and held her head there)

WD: ahhh ahhh IS bhai yeh toh asli aurat hay ahhhh itni bhook thi bhabhi mein

tamanna: *taking ur hand on her weet pussy) woh inko bolo na jee ki aaj yahan bhi dalay (her whole face turning red in shy when she said that)

she couldnt even ask you straight... she wasking asking me to ask you... even saying i should have called WD earlier for this

IS: haan jaan... jo tum chaho karega WD... aakir tum bhabhi ho uski na... 

i coming up near her kissing her cheeks where she was rubbing the cock all over

IS: aare jaan... yeh mil gaya hai mujhe toh bhool gai tum... mujhe toh ab tak ek kiss bhi nahin mili hai 

asking for a kiss from her cock sucking mouth that had saliva and prec um dripping from it
(13-04-2019, 10:36 PM)wkdevil Wrote: we all loved each other but mom and dad had favs

i heard some noises in the room and saw both of them

mom in her nighty and dad in his pajamas but he dint have a shirt on

WD: kya huwa aap log yahan

they loved you both but they had favorites since a long time and you was aishs favoirte 

rahul: aare dekho toh tumara toh uth gaya hai... explai karo na isse main toh apni laadli ko jaga dehta hon ab toh main 

rahul taking alias hand and moving it on his chest now since he didnt have any shirt on feeling her hand on him 

rahul: mmmm kitne sundar haath hai meri bachi ke toh.... kitna ache feel hote hai 

aish: bacha kuch nahin hai... bas momma aur dad tum duno ke saath aise hi baatein karne ke liye aaye hai na aur kuch nahin 

[Image: cnfkrJp.jpg]

even ali now waking up from all thsi going on 

alia: daddy aap yahan... aur momma aap bhi... (alia smiling like a little girl) daddy aapki toh shirt bhi nahin hai 

aish: dekho na alia tumare daddy ke kuch needs hai jo tumhe poore karne hai aur mere kuch hai jo tumhe karne hia teek hai WD 

aur tum duno apne momma papa ke liye karogaye na jo humein chaiye... you will listen to us na

rahul: aur phir kal na you both can stay home all day... no school tomorrow (he knew you both would like that now)

[Image: 0LiJdvV.jpg]
tamanna: lekin yeh meray mooh pay laga tha abhi apko kiss chaiya (she talking to u but still giving little lick on my cock)

wD: bhabhi yehi toh unki fetish hay..woh apkay sath share karna chatay hay...apko ab samaj aya

(she about to wipe her cheek of precum and her mouth) nahin bhabhi aisi hi kiss kijiya

tamanna: (seeing me then u...)aisay hi? acha woh (left my cock and sat facing u) aiya app ider

[Image: fC2gh1v.jpg]

(u went licking her face all the saliva and her lips ) array araay aap na..aisa attack

WD jee aisay kabhi nahin dekha mainay inay ahh dekho toh inay (u kissing her lips she sharing all the salive)

[Image: BmQxgd3.jpg]

app na ek sec (moved her head sucked my dick head and again kissed u) muah muah muah

apko kabhi nahin bhool sakti...aap kahay tph abhi WD jee ko bahr bhejdun aur hum dono yehi kartay rahingay

WD: araay nahin bhabhi jee kya bolri hoon

tamanna: (laughing as u cleaning her face) bas mazak tha aap na devarjee..mujhay pat nahn tha meray hubbu itnay kinky hay

(she like this getting used to all this kinkyness)

[Image: HWghWZR.jpg]
WD :kya no school mein toh kuch bhi karlun uskay liya (would never think of what they wanted though)

kya karna hoga (i looked at  dad found it weird that alias hand was on his chest)

[Image: indian-bollywood-actress-alia-bhatt-atte...=2048x2048]
(13-04-2019, 10:44 PM)wkdevil Wrote: tamanna: lekin yeh meray mooh pay laga tha abhi apko kiss chaiya (she talking to u but still giving little lick on my cock)

wD: bhabhi yehi toh unki fetish hay..woh apkay sath share karna chatay hay...apko ab samaj aya

(she about to sipe her cheek of precum and her mouth) nahin bhabhi aisi hi kiss kijiya

tamanna: (seeing me then u...)aisay hi? acha woh (left my cock and sat facing u) aiya app ider

(u went licking her face all the saliva and her lips ) array araay aap na..aisa attack

WD jee aisay kabhi nahin dekha mainay inay ahh dekho toh inay (u kissing her lips she sharing all the salive)

app na ek sec (moved her head sucked my dick head and again kissed u) muah muah muah

apko kabhi nahin bhool sakti...aap kahay tph abhi WD jee ko bahr bhejdun aur hum dono yehi kartay rahingay

WD: araay nahin bhabhi jee kya bolri hoon

tamanna: (laughing as u cleaning her face) bas mazak tha aap na devarjee..mujhay pat nahn tha meray hubbu itnay kinky hay

(she like this getting used to all this kinkyness)

it was her first time and she was slowly getting used to it... she about to clean and WD telling ehr not to since i enjoyed that 

i was licking her cheeks licking her lips and kissing her lips... that had pre cum and saliva all over... i was cleaning her cheeks she even stopping

and sucking the cock a bit and then kissing me again which i loved 

IS: muuaahh muuaahhh jaan muuaahh muuaahhhh
(13-04-2019, 10:48 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD :kya no school mein toh kuch bhi karlun uskay liya (would never think of what they wanted though)

kya karna hoga (i looked at  dad found it weird that alias hand was on his chest)

rahul was feeling his daughter up as well... keeping her hand on his chest and feeling her legs at the same time 

rahul: meri beti toh kitni sunar hogai hai... fuck so hot 

alia: ooohhhh daddy aapne woh F wala word kaha abhi... momma suna aapne

aish: aare teek hai beti... aaj ke liye teek hai yeh sab... yeh keh sakte hai tum duno nahin keh sakte ho par samjhe you two still cant 

rahul: aare humare itne ache bache hai kabhi inko ek doosre ke  saath pyaar karte nahin dekha maine 

aish knew what he was meaning by saying that and what he wanted to see

[Image: 0CSbN9C.jpg]

aish: haan woh toh sahi hai... tph pehle tum WD apni choti behan ko kiss karo chalo 

you gave her a little kiss on the cheek now they wanted to see much more

rahul: aare nahin aise koi karta hai kiss kya... meri princess ko toh isse better kiss chaiye... gaal pe nahin aage kiss karo chalo tum 

aish: hum madat karte hai na ek minute we will help you

alia: par kiss kyun karni hai... woh teek hai i dont mind WD toh mere bade bhaiya hai i can kiss him 

rahul: yeh hui na baat beti... aur we will help you as well momma aur papa duno tum duno ki help karegaye karne ke liye

[Image: SbBeNat.jpg]