Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Actress Hypocrisy
(02-05-2021, 01:28 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Chotu: Mommy... are you Okay?... why are you coughing?.... I can really go out and play?... you said someone will take me and run away.. no one will take me?

Aish: (Softly bearing the assault on my milk jug)..ahhhhh....hmmmmmmmmmm.....shhhhhhhh...slowly (Rolled my eye when my nipple was bitten)...auuuuch.... (shouting to my son)...ne...no beta..... i think someone will take me today...(not in control of what I was saying)

Chotu: What?... who will take you mommy?.. I wont leave them.. i'll fight

Aish: err....err.... (grabbing you dick hard and preventing you from making anymore noise)...you go and play beta.. i'll call you when he attacks me..

[Image: Screenshot-20210220-034318.jpg]

Chotu: Who?

Aish: ahhhh.... hmm....nothing.. go ..go... (hurried)... 

[When she heard chotu footsteps run away, she pulled back and released her tits from your mouth and glared at you..
there were bite marks and the flesh had turned pinkish all around]
[Image: Screenshot-132.gif]

( i suckled nibbled on ur nipple and now it was time for nectar and i wanted it more than anything)

( as ur son left i got up from ur lap and got out of the table and pulled ur legs and got u to the glass edge)

its time for feasttt ( holding my palm under ur thighs parted ur thighs and raised ur rob till upper thighs )

( i went down on my knees ur pussy was right in front of me parted ur thighs again and went straight inside ur robe)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm ( wiffing ur pussy inside my head is inside ur silk robe u cant see me but see the head moement)

ahhhhhhhh its so scented mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm aummmmmmmmmm ( just smooched ur pussy ) ummmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmmmmm ( trying to suck ur pussy now)

ahhhhhhhh
(02-05-2021, 01:33 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i suckled nibbled on ur nipple and now it was time for nectar and i wanted it more than anything)

( as ur son left i got up from ur lap and got out of the table and pulled ur legs and got u to the glass edge)

its time for feasttt ( holding my palm under ur thighs parted ur thighs and raised ur rob till upper thighs )

( i went down on my knees ur pussy was right in front of me parted ur thighs again and went straight inside ur robe)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm ( wiffing ur pussy inside my head is inside ur silk robe u cant see me but see the head moement)

ahhhhhhhh its so scented mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm aummmmmmmmmm ( just smooched ur pussy ) ummmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmmmmm ( trying to suck ur pussy now)

ahhhhhhhh

Aish: uff... you almost got me in trouble... your dad would not have taken that risk... he would run and hide in my bathroom...ahhh 

[Aish realized all her words were falling on deaf ears.... This man was not his father... She was surprised that he pulled her to the edge and straight away went into her pussy]
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1338099164_Aishwarya%20Ra...6%29~0.JPG]

Aish: (Rolling my eyes back and falling back on the table)...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.......ufffffffffff.....you...you are in such a hurry.....hmmmmmm... (And I lifted my leg and pulled it up supporting my thighs with my hand)....

[Aish was spread on the table along with other fruits... like a breakfast]
 [Image: Screenshot-25017a.gif][Image: Df8gI4pWsAAGv4q?format=jpg&name=large]
(02-05-2021, 01:49 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Aish: uff... you almost got me in trouble... your dad would not have taken that risk... he would run and hide in my bathroom...ahhh 

[Aish realized all her words were falling on deaf ears.... This man was not his father... She was surprised that he pulled her to the edge and straight away went into her pussy]
[Image: hpse_fullsize__1338099164_Aishwarya%20Ra...6%29~0.JPG]

Aish: (Rolling my eyes back and falling back on the table)...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.......ufffffffffff.....you...you are in such a hurry.....hmmmmmm... (And I lifted my leg and pulled it up supporting my thighs with my hand)....

[Aish was spread on the table along with other fruits... like a breakfast]
 [Image: Screenshot-25017a.gif][Image: Df8gI4pWsAAGv4q?format=jpg&name=large]

( i held ur thighs and parted it completely forcefully as u fell back on ur elbows i dont stop my attack instead i increase the pace of eating)

aumm sluppp slupppp i am not like my dad aishuuuu i get what i want aumm sluppp slurpppppppppppppp slurpppppppppppp slurppppppppppppppp slurppppp

( slurping vice coming from inside ur skitrt u can just see my head move and tilt inside as i was trying to suck out the nectar from ur pussy and tasting ur labia) aummmmmmmmmm ( i placed ur thighs on my shoulder now and started pushing my tongue inside ur pussyhole and getting the inner regions)

slurpppppppppppppppp ahhhhhhhhhhhh its so tastyyy tastier than i expected this is mine from now on aummmmmmmmmmm
(02-05-2021, 01:56 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i held ur thighs and parted it completely forcefully as u fell back on ur elbows i dont stop my attack instead i increase the pace of eating)

aumm sluppp slupppp i am not like my dad aishuuuu i get what i want aumm sluppp slurpppppppppppppp slurpppppppppppp slurppppppppppppppp slurppppp

( slurping vice coming from inside ur skitrt u can just see my head move and tilt inside as i was trying to suck out the nectar from ur pussy and tasting ur labia) aummmmmmmmmm ( i placed ur thighs on my shoulder now and started pushing my tongue inside ur pussyhole and getting the inner regions)

slurpppppppppppppppp ahhhhhhhhhhhh its so tastyyy tastier than i expected this is mine from now on aummmmmmmmmmm

Aish: Ahhhhhhh.....(laughing)..... hmmmm... your father never wanted to eat me there.... ahhhhhhhh.... 

[While Aish's legs were placed on his shoulder...She unwrapped her robe and parted it at the top... fully revealing her beautiful jugs... with one turning red after being molested.... She then completly parted the robe at her bottom... revealing his head.. with hungry eyes staring back at her... licking her]

[Image: 43546.jpg]

Aish: (With a sense of concern and excitement)...ohhhhh.......ahmmmmm....so which lips do you like more?.... lips on my mouth or....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! (I could'nt complete my words when your tongue penetrated my inner pussy.)

[Aish's breathing became hard.. and she started to sweat while her juice was being licked]

[Image: Screenshot-24051.gif]
(02-05-2021, 02:08 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Aish: Ahhhhhhh.....(laughing)..... hmmmm... your father never wanted to eat me there.... ahhhhhhhh.... 

[While Aish's legs were placed on his shoulder...She unwrapped her robe and parted it at the top... fully revealing her beautiful jugs... with one turning red after being molested.... She then completly parted the robe at her bottom... revealing his head.. with hungry eyes staring back at her... licking her]

[Image: 43546.jpg]

Aish: (With a sense of concern and excitement)...ohhhhh.......ahmmmmm....so which lips do you like more?.... lips on my mouth or....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! (I could'nt complete my words when your tongue penetrated my inner pussy.)

[Aish's breathing became hard.. and she started to sweat while her juice was being licked]

[Image: Screenshot-24051.gif]

( i inserted tongue inside and stayed there swirling ur pussy inner walls)

swirlll sluppppppppppppp ( looking at u as u were seated like a queen now controlling my head)

my dad was an idioot slurppppppppppppppppppp ( digging tongue inside and scooping ur nectar from insides)

aumm aummm aummm ( i was attached to ur pussy like a fly to honeycomb)

aummm umm ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmmmmm ( closed mye eyes and tilting head and savouring ur sweet pussy )

please pat my head aishuuuuuuuuuuu slurppppppppppppp sluppppppppppp ( licking and feasting and swirling slurping going on and my dick spasming as i taste ur pussy juice)
(02-05-2021, 02:12 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i inserted tongue inside and stayed there swirling ur pussy inner walls)

swirlll sluppppppppppppp ( looking at u as u were seated like a queen now controlling my head)

my dad was an idioot slurppppppppppppppppppp ( digging tongue inside and scooping ur nectar from insides)

aumm aummm aummm ( i was attached to ur pussy like a fly to honeycomb)

aummm umm ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmmmmm ( closed mye eyes and tilting head and savouring ur sweet pussy )

please pat my head aishuuuuuuuuuuu slurppppppppppppp sluppppppppppp ( licking and feasting and swirling slurping going on and my dick spasming as i taste ur pussy juice)

[Aish completely nude now... robe below her back.. and Harsh feasting on her pussy..... As Harsh pushed down into her honey pot, the robe started to slide on the glass and Aish ass started to slide off the table]

Aish: ahhhhhhhhhh.......hmmmmmmmmmmmm......(Feeling most of my ass was beyond the edge)....hmmmmm .....I'm slipping.....(And I grabbed the one thing within my reach..... your hair... and it inturn pushed your mouth deeper and hit my G-spot)..........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......ooooooooooooooooooohhhh.....(I released my juice and slid down when you caught me before I could hit the floor)

[Image: Screenshot-23471a.gif]
[Image: Screenshot-24234a.gif]
(02-05-2021, 02:22 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Aish completely nude now... robe below her back.. and Harsh feasting on her pussy..... As Harsh pushed down into her honey pot, the robe started to slide on the glass and Aish ass started to slide off the table]

Aish: ahhhhhhhhhh.......hmmmmmmmmmmmm......(Feeling most of my ass was beyond the edge)....hmmmmm .....I'm slipping.....(And I grabbed the one thing within my reach..... your hair... and it inturn pushed your mouth deeper and hit my G-spot)..........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......ooooooooooooooooooohhhh.....(I released my juice and slid down when you caught me before I could hit the floor)

[Image: Screenshot-23471a.gif]
[Image: Screenshot-24234a.gif]

glupp sluppp glupp slurppp (i started to gulp down the nectar u released as i hit my tongue in ur g spot and u were almost on the edge slipping down )

ohhhh so sweet nectarrr my dad is an idiot not to drink this loummmmm loummmmmmmmmm 

( i turned u and made ur ass againt my face and raised ur robe till ur hip and ur ass was visible)

aummmmmmmmmm chatttttttttttttttttttt ( kissed ur right ass and spanked it)

its time for the fruit bud ( meaning ur asshole)

i will get everything aishuuu mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( sniffing ur ass crackkk)
(02-05-2021, 02:37 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: glupp sluppp glupp slurppp (i started to gulp down the nectar u released as i hit my tongue in ur g spot and u were almost on the edge slipping down )

ohhhh so sweet nectarrr my dad is an idiot not to drink this loummmmm loummmmmmmmmm 

( i turned u and made ur ass againt my face and raised ur robe till ur hip and ur ass was visible)

aummmmmmmmmm chatttttttttttttttttttt ( kissed ur right ass and spanked it)

its time for the fruit bud ( meaning ur asshole)

i will get everything aishuuu mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( sniffing ur ass crackkk)

[Aish now bend over the table... With her boobs squeezed on the glass and the milky side boobs can be seen protruding]

[Her Ass was sitting up... ready to be feasted....and her hands were held back by Harsh]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Aish: hmmmmmmmmm...... you are soo greedy..... is'nt one hole enough?..(giggling... enjoying the position and the cold glass on her boobs)

[Image: Aishwaria+Rai+Bachchan+Up+Premiere+62nd+...952H7l.jpg]
Aish: (When my ass cheeks were slapped)...ouch....ahhhh....(And I twerked my ass once.. teasing)

Aish: (I could feel the hot breath on my ass crack... and my wet dripping pussy was just below... cooling and giving me chills) hmmmmm.... looks like you have a choice to make...(laughed)

[Image: us1bh1ixax551.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-23628.gif]
(02-05-2021, 02:49 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Aish now bend over the table... With her boobs squeezed on the glass and the milky side boobs can be seen protruding]

[Her Ass was sitting up... ready to be feasted....and her hands were held back by Harsh]

Aish: hmmmmmmmmm...... you are soo greedy..... is'nt one hole enough?..(giggling... enjoying the position and the cold glass on her boobs)

[Image: Aishwaria+Rai+Bachchan+Up+Premiere+62nd+...952H7l.jpg]
Aish: (When my ass cheeks were slapped)...ouch....ahhhh....(And I twerked my ass once.. teasing)

Aish: (I could feel the hot breath on my ass crack... and my wet dripping pussy was just below... cooling and giving me chills) hmmmmm.... looks like you have a choice to make...(laughed)

[Image: us1bh1ixax551.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-23628.gif]

( as u twerked ur ass i left ur hand and ur hand was on table edge now u were bedn and twerking ur ass i kissed u asscheeck)

( i took a small bowl of honey on the table and poured it on ur ass)

i will feast on ur each and every hole first let me enjoy ur bun

slupppppppppppppppppppppppp ( i licked ur plumpy ass cheeck cleaning the honey )

aummmmmmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmm ( sucking honey from ur asscheeck and then i licked ur asscrack not the asshole just the partition as u hadnt opened ur asshole)

sluppppppppppppppppppppp slurpppppp ( running my tongue inbetween ur asscheeck)

ahhhhhh ( my face was smeared with honey as i was mushing my face on ur ass)

ahhh u r such a nectar fleshed woman aishuuu ahhhhhhhhhhh ammmmmmmm ( biting ur ass hungrily)

open up ur asshole now
(02-05-2021, 02:56 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( as u twerked ur ass i left ur hand and ur hand was on table edge now u were bedn and twerking ur ass i kissed u asscheeck)

( i took a small bowl of honey on the table and poured it on ur ass)

i will feast on ur each and every hole first let me enjoy ur bun

slupppppppppppppppppppppppp ( i licked ur plumpy ass cheeck cleaning the honey )

aummmmmmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmm ( sucking honey from ur asscheeck and then i licked ur asscrack not the asshole just the partition as u hadnt opened ur asshole)

sluppppppppppppppppppppp slurpppppp ( running my tongue inbetween ur asscheeck)

ahhhhhh ( my face was smeared with honey as i was mushing my face on ur ass)

ahhh u r such a nectar fleshed woman aishuuu ahhhhhhhhhhh ammmmmmmm ( biting ur ass hungrily)

open up ur asshole now

[Aish felt ticklish as drops of honey started to cascade down her flesh... when it reached her holes, it gave her a different pleasure..]

Aish: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh........Its soo..cold......(When my ass was licked)....oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh.......yeah........uffff.....ufffff (Breathing hard)

Aish: (Feeling face on my ass).... which honey taste best?....hmmmmmmmmmm.......ohhhhhhh

[Aish then parted her legs...brought her hands behind.... grabbed her ass cheeks smeared with honey.... and pulled them apart... revealing her both holes... dripping with streams of honey]

[Image: 4a01b677847f9e4e5a1ee7eb35668c3b.jpg]