Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(08-04-2019, 12:57 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha spread her legs  holding your cock straight in her hand strocking ur cock And slowly started to get down on your cock 

And your cock tip on her pink pussy get rubbed over her panty [which makes her morr horny for cock she just now  wanna take in her pink pussy she slowly sliding her panty
Disha:chotuu fuckkkk meeee strt ur practiceee strtt chotuu fuckkk urr didii showw ur performance 
[Image: disha_patani_290616_008.jpg]

[ she was waering a skirt and her panty was the only thing blocking her hole and when my dick poked she moaned like crazy hornily adn she was holding my head and slowly roleld to amke me lie on her] aughhh aoommmm didiii aommmm aommmm did shriya miss told didii aommmmaaoommmmmmm cozz aaommmmm [ disha looked at me like asking why ] didi... when i did shriya miss called me chottu hubby didi.. will u also call me that didi... [ disha was totally shocked but she know her sister slutty side and it was a surprse that ehr isster would make a young boy lust on her ad even go to an extent to call him hubby for fuck.....] didii aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhdidiiiiiii telll me didiii aommmm aommmmmmm [s he was feeing that i was bitinga dnsucking hard for her answer and she wanted to gget thedick that her sister got out for just jealousy so she was smiling and she was accpeting all while slowly moving her panty aside and holding my dick to he rhole but she aws using ehr thighss to stop me from pushing all as she knew my dick would have made her sister to cry out and she might even faint if i do it full. so she was cauutious . so she was advicing like a kid while slowly letting me move and just the dick tip was touching her pussy lips and that was enough to let her know.. her pussy was oging to be torn ]
She  holds chotu with one hand and dick in another 
While she freed her thighss little n then That chotu  monster tearing her small little pink cunt tearing it apart opens her up 
Her pussy was so thight that only her tip entered inside her 

Disha:aahss aahmmss chotuuu aahmm dard ho raha hai 
Disha holding chotuu thightly as that monster was very uch huge for her small cunt
Chotuu: diiidiii dont worry me peee also paining it pain at strt misss also screamed alot  in strt then she enjouedd
Itt calling me chotuuuu hubbbyyy fill meee make mee
Urr child mother u also enjoy a lot ddiidi
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3974201631_Disha%20Patani...36eedd.JPG]
(08-04-2019, 01:12 AM)Lucifer Wrote: She  holds chotu with one hand and dick in another 
While she freed her thighss little n then That chotu  monster tearing her small little pink cunt tearing it apart opens her up 
Her pussy was so thight that only her tip entered inside her 

Disha:aahss aahmmss chotuuu aahmm dard ho raha hai 
Disha holding chotuu thightly as that monster was very uch huge for her small cunt
Chotuu: diiidiii dont worry me peee also paining it pain at strt misss also screamed alot  in strt then she enjouedd
Itt calling me chotuuuu hubbbyyy fill meee make mee
Urr child mother u also enjoy a lot ddiidi
[Image: disha-patani-poses-for-a-ravishing-pictu...945369.jpg]

[the moment she heard the story on how her sister even let me cum in her ot make a child she was so shocked and realised how much kinky her isster is.. just that thought was making ehr more hornya dn she alsos decided to take my seeds but her pussy pain was making her doubt it as just dick head is hard to get in her and if i plunge more she might even scream .. but she wanted it ] aughhhhhh didiiii aaughhhhhhhhaaughhhhhhh ur pusyy aughhhh is too tight for my aughh pee pee didii aughhhhh miss was aughhhhh not like this aughhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ as i saidf he rpussy was tighter than her isster she was horny adn she was relaxing her thighs a bit adnletting me plunge but she was screaming already as i plunged 5 inches in her as my body weight shoved more in ehr and she was screaming while holding me on her body and she was cursing my dick like it was making ehr split into two ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH didiiii aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
perfect10 perfect10 perfect10  50 pages bhai..  perfect10 perfect10
Disha already in pain 
And now again hold chotu thight 
And that monster tearing her more and going deep inside her 
 cock was surrounded by her tight pussy
Disha screaming like mad 
Disha:aahmss aahh oossh it's huge  chotuuu
Tears flowIing from her eyes 
Disha:aahss chotuu I cannot take it more aahmms [saying to make chotuu fuck her more hard
Disha in huge pain but still kept taking it deep inside her thight cunt 
[Image: disha-patani-hd-photos1.jpg]
(08-04-2019, 01:28 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha already in pain 
And now again hold chotu thight 
And that monster tearing her more and going deep inside her 
 cock was surrounded by her tight pussy
Disha screaming like mad 
Disha:aahmss aahh oossh it's huge  chotuuu
Tears flowIing from her eyes 
Disha:aahss chotuu I cannot take it more aahmms [saying to make chotuu fuck her more hard
Disha in huge pain but still kept taking it deep inside her thight cunt 
[Image: disha-patani-hd-photos1.jpg]

[ i remember shriya said like when she says she cannot tke it i need ot pump more harder so i thought disha is also saying it biut disha was literally asking to stop  but without knowing that ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH didiiii shriya miss aughhh also told this didii AUGHHHHHHHHHHHH AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH AOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM [ i was pumping liek lifting my hip up and down while whole bed was shkaing adn disha realised howmuch her sister mighthave loved my dick as it was like evry push was making my dick an inch deep and she was already feeling her orgsm about to bust and she was scremaig to stop but i was forcing mroe while mauling ehr boobies an she knew her oragsm is gonna hit her soon]
Disha:ahhhhhahhhh chotuuuuuu  aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhh
AaaugHHHHHHHHHH stoppppp...chotu...ahhhhh itss.
Paining....aughhhhhhh...ahhhhhh.[she hold chotu with her thighhs to stop her for few sec but chotuu moving in pain n her monster get more inside disha
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2193013906_Disha%20Patani...61c2e6.JPG]
(08-04-2019, 01:42 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha:ahhhhhahhhh chotuuuuuu  aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhh
AaaugHHHHHHHHHH stoppppp...chotu...ahhhhh itss.
Paining....aughhhhhhh...ahhhhhh.[she hold chotu with her thighhs to stop her for few sec but chotuu moving in pain n her monster get more inside disha
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2193013906_Disha%20Patani...61c2e6.JPG]
AUGHHHHH AUGHHH didiii AUGHHHH AUGHHHH AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH plss didii aughhhh its paning aughh don't tight it AKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK [ i bit her boobeis so hard that she wmoved her legs and spread them apart which amde my dick to plunge 10 inches in her and it was lke kissing her womb and she was trembling adn ehr orgasm hit adn she was shiveirng while cumming hard but nothing was cumming out as my dick blocked it and she was sgivering like fish as a small move ment was making my dick kiss her owmb adn she was shiveirnga dn screaming abpout my dick which echoed through out the palace ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH didiiiii aughhhhhhhhhhh someting aughhhhhh is hitting inside iddii aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh didi augghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghgh
Chotuu hold her tightly in pain 

Fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach 

Didiiiiii bhaut tight hai  ahhh fach fach fach fach fach fach fach  
Disha:aaaahhhhhhhh aughhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh
AAHHHHHHHHHHHH ..aaauuuuHHHHHHHH..CHOTTUUU
stoppp Ahhhhhhhhhhh...AHUGHHHHHHH don't bitee AUGHH AAHHHHHH[chotu bitting her boob so hard in pain
[Image: hpse_fullsize__4178642797_Disha%20Patani...f1dbd5.JPG]
(08-04-2019, 01:53 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Chotuu hold her tightly in pain 

Fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach 

Didiiiiii bhaut tight hai  ahhh fach fach fach fach fach fach fach  
Disha:aaaahhhhhhhh aughhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh
AAHHHHHHHHHHHH ..aaauuuuHHHHHHHH..CHOTTUUU
stoppp Ahhhhhhhhhhh...AHUGHHHHHHH don't bitee AUGHH AAHHHHHH[chotu bitting her boob so hard in pain
[Image: hpse_fullsize__4178642797_Disha%20Patani...f1dbd5.JPG]

[ i was in tmost pain and pleasure as her pussy was cleenching my masisve dick so tight ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH didiiiii AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [ i plunged one more inch in pain and it wnet i her owmb whih amde her arch so much like a bow and i was on her and she wa sscreaming like calling for he;lp to her sister.. she realised how much pleasure her isster would have enjoyed by me and she was happy but at the smae time she was feleing ehr pussy already swollen and trorn while this small boy's bull dick was in he rowmb now and she held me so tight in pain as i was not abel to move.. she was not letting me moeve as she wa sin great pain and pleasure as she was experinceing continous orgasm and she was hodling em to stop] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHH didiii aughhhhhhhhhhhhhh u are sqeezing me didii AUGHHHHHHHHHHH AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH didii aoommmmmmmmmmmm [ as i was in missionary pose she was opening her legs wide and she was hugging me but she wnte to rest a biti so she made me hug tight nad not let me move] aughhhh didiiiiii ... [ she looked at me with fake anger adn she was huffing and puffing with heavy breathinga dn she was literally scolding my dick as it was causing her pain.. she was making it,look like my dick is a persona dn she is scolding it .. it was funny but too horny as she was actually praising and scolding my dick by comparing it with anilmals at smae time..]