Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
(07-04-2019, 10:34 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya: aah aa ..mmm . . mmm aaammm hmmmm .aahhhh ammmmm...aughhhhhh..aughhhhh..ahhhhhh chotuuuuu ...ahhhh. itsss too late chotuu after sometime there were morning any one see us ahhhhhhhhh aughhh
Letsss go homeeee ahhhhh
Chotuu:but maaamm my clothhh was so dirttyyy how can i go 
My home [that's shriya also want take chotu to her home 
N have more fun
Shriya:ahhhhhh ..mmmmm...so ..let's my homee but jusstt takes a leave fromm whatt if anyone see me 
With uuu at night while on other hand chotuu still trying to push more in her even though he was fully in and shriya laughing  while moaning and started to caress her head on her boobies and she was showing her love while hugginga dn wrpping her thighs on chotuu
[Image: shriya-saran-iifa-utsavam-2017-2day12.jpg]

aughhhh misss but aughhhh aoommmmm i don't wanna leave u miss aughhhh aoommmmmm [ she was feeling the young boy''s lust and love for her even though it started only for sex she was feeling it more now and the way i was pushing in her like trying to push even my balls in made her giggle and she was calming me down by caressing my head and slowly she was convincing me to go ot her home.. and she knew both our dresses are dirty and she cannot wear hers too as my cum flowing from her would ruin. so she was taking a bold step to go nude so she was trying to stand up but i was not letting her as i wanted to feel it even more ] aughhhh missss plsss little mroe aommmmmm plsss mamm aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ she was amazed to see the young boy's stamina even after cummming two times deep as even she was feeling tired and felt little heavy i her womb.... but she wanted to leave so she was trying to hold me while standing and not letting my dick out as she knew i love the feeling so she was trying to hold me like a baby but with my dick deep in her and walking slowly and every step she made was making me pump her and she was playfully scolding me for my dick which was moving even when she walks and she was slowly moving to the gate behind the school where her car was parked]
Shriya:aughhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhh....aughhhhhhhhh.
AahhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhh..chotuuuu we haveee...too goo
Ahhhhhh...relaxxxx...chotuuuuu...ahhhhh..[while chotuuu leaves her boob n trying to kiss her lipss
Chotu: No misssss i don't wnnaa go hommeee i wanna do
More with u aummmmmm..mmmmm..ahhhhhhhh...misss
I wanna doo moree.[while shr reached a car no one seen then so she feel thankful of god thatno one seen them
While shee asking chotuuu to sittt in a car
[Image: shriya-saran-in-chudidar6.jpg]
(07-04-2019, 10:51 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya:aughhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhh....aughhhhhhhhh.
AahhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhh..chotuuuu we haveee...too goo
Ahhhhhh...relaxxxx...chotuuuuu...ahhhhh..[while chotuuu leaves her boob n trying to kiss her lipss
Chotu: No misssss i don't wnnaa go hommeee i wanna do
More with u aummmmmm..mmmmm..ahhhhhhhh...misss
I wanna doo moree.[while shr reached a car no one seen then so she feel thankful of god thatno one seen them
While shee asking chotuuu to sittt in a car
[Image: shriya-saran-in-chudidar6.jpg]
aoommmm misss aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ she knew she had to make me sit seperate and my dick has to get out of her love hole after ramming it in her for whole night and even she was worried about her pussy so she was slowly pulling me out and making me sit and when my dick came out my cum was flowing out like a dam ltting water out as it was too much and it was so thick and she was schoked to core as how a boy could have stored in him this much adn she was feeling like her womb was full of my cum adn it ws slowly coming out and it was pouring in her car like water and she was mocking em while moaning as even after removing my cock form her pusys she was feeling a pain but she was enjoying and mcking it while seeing my dick hard and it was like i will bang her all day adn night ... so she was making fun of it while looking at my dick and she was slowly driving the car fully naked while i was kisisng her boobeis time to time which made her moan a bit but she was praising me like a child and she was tired just like me and she wanted to rest..so she was asking me to be quiet and rest so that she can have fun tonight too... but she knew she had to go to school in morning just for a meteing .. so she thought she can rest in he rhome for a while like 2 hours and leave.. so she was happy and taking me to her home.. while telling her experience and praising my dick all the way to her home ]
Shriya: aaaahhhhhh...uuuhhhhhhh..ahhhhhhhh..chotuu
Ahhhhhhhhh...leave myyy bobbsss...lett me drive safely
Aaaaahhhhhh...chotuuuuuu.ahhhhhhh...[while chotu was also tired and he sleep on car seat holding her boob
After shriya reached her home she kissed her forehead n she don't want to wake chotu so tried to hold him n take her
To bedroom for rest
[Image: shriyasaran-red6.jpg]
(07-04-2019, 11:07 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Shriya: aaaahhhhhh...uuuhhhhhhh..ahhhhhhhh..chotuu
Ahhhhhhhhh...leave myyy bobbsss...lett me drive safely
Aaaaahhhhhh...chotuuuuuu.ahhhhhhh...[while chotu was also tired and he sleep on car seat holding her boob
After shriya reached her home she kissed her forehead n she don't want to wake chotu so tried to hold him n take her
To bedroom for rest
[Image: shriyasaran-red6.jpg]

[ she took me in her arms and walked to her bedroom as it was a palace and she was well richa dn doing the teacher job for fun.. so all servants ran as they saw her naked and she was walking like a queen except ehr thighss and pussy was drippng with cum flowing out and she was seeing me sleeping and even she omocke dlike it was flowing from her from the school to her home and she wondered how much i had poured and she was placing me in her bed and she wanted to have my dick in her for a while but she had to go out now.. so she kissed my dick like a bye and got to shower adn got ready while telling naughty stuff like she will come back in night to take extra super lessons than before like naughtily while i was already tired an dhalf sleep] ammmmmmm misss don't leave me ammmmmmm plsssss [ she kissed my forhead and walked out without knowing her sister miht come anytime and she was one step ahead of her .. without knwing she left me sleeping in her own bed like am her lover]
While shriya leaves for school for a important meeting 
And leave chotuuu naked on her bed with her hardon
While after she gone her younger horny sister comes
Her home to meet her 
Disha :didi where r uu commeee meet me i m here
R u in the bedroom commee i m here[while still sleeping
Naked With monster size dick and thinking of her miss 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2711391927_Disha%20Patani...c3d29d.JPG]
(07-04-2019, 11:21 PM)Lucifer Wrote: While shriya leaves for school for a important meeting 
And leave chotuuu naked on her bed with her hardon
While after she gone her younger horny sister comes
Her home to meet her 
Disha :didi where r uu commeee meet me i m here
R u in the bedroom commee i m here[while still sleeping
Naked With monster size dick and thinking of her miss 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2711391927_Disha%20Patani...c3d29d.JPG]
[ i never knew much of shiry miss as i knew only of he rbody now... but she ahd a hot young sister who is just like her but she is more horny than her.. she was little younger to her and not married and she loves her sister and knows all stuff about shriya... on that day when she came i was on bed in half sleep with my hardon raging up and my blanket was covering it but even the thick blanket was not abel to hide the 12 inch monster standing up and i was having dreams of shirya miss] misss i ... uaghh misss i love... misss [ when disha came in she was seeing me a young boy calling her ister and telling like love and she was suspicious.. but after a while she understood how i might have ended up in her bed.. she was seeing and when her eyes laid on me my hardon immeidtely shocked her to the core like .. she knew i was a kid but the bulge near my crotch even lifting the heavy blanket was making her body shiver .... she was mesmerized and slowly walked in and her mind was not thinking about her sister anymore and slowly walking in the room and she was horny in that instsnat.. she was a modern girl and used to wear small clothes like small shorts and tees which wasmkaing her situation worse... she was slowly coming to check me but she ahd her fears as the size was more than enough to scare her]
Disha goes near bed she see a kid monster lifted a heavy blanket she litle bit scared  but she want chotu monstrous dick in her But also scared by her size n she new scram like hell afterShe take it in her even she was such a slut even she dont care about servant at home even she is unmarried also 
Disha : slowly lifting her blanket n touching her monster
Which make chotuu more harder n he opening her eye slowly he thik miss holding her dick again
Chotu: miss yess i wnna a do agin miss yess wnna extra clss agin
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2909182073_Disha%20Patani...9287b6.JPG]
(07-04-2019, 11:42 PM)Lucifer Wrote: Disha goes near bed she see a kid monster lifted a heavy blanket she litle bit scared  but she want chotu monstrous dick in her But also she by her size n she new scram like hell afterShe take it in her even she was such a slut even she dont care about servant at home even she is unmarried also 
Disha : slowly lifting her blanket n touching her monster
Which make chotuu more harder n he opening her eye slowly he thik miss holding her dick again
Chotu: miss yess i wnna a do agin miss yess wnna extra clss agin
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2909182073_Disha%20Patani...9287b6.JPG]
[ i was feeling soft hand on my hard dick and i thought it was shriy amiss getting ready for more and i was moaning ] aughhh misss aughh yess misss aughhh plss come misss ummmm [ but disha knew i might open my eyes so she immedietaly went inside balnket and laid below my legs and she covered her self fully while admiring my dick with her hnds in and she was hiding herself in blanket with my dick and she was slowly stroking it up adn down which was making me even harder as it was little more to 10 inches before but her hands was making it to stretch even an inch more nd the girth was mgetting bigger which amde disha even more joyousand scred but her lust was mkaing it more of her and slowly she was kisisng it and licking the head like lillopop while trying to talk to me like shriya by modulating her voice..] aughhh misss aughhhhh aughhhhhh [ it was a different feeling as her tongue was on my dick and she was licking on tip as she knew the whole thing she cannot take in her mouth as it was too big]
Disha:aummmmmm ahhhhh sssllllrpppp  mmmuahhhh
Ahhhh yessss ummmmmm  ahhhh [stroking her monster 
Up n down but but she not not able to take her half dickk
In her mouthh 
Chotu: ahhhhhhhh ...aohhhh..missss  ..misss...yesss..i 
Wnna  a do agin ahhhhhh comeeee ahhhh
[Image: hpse_fullsize__2672118546_Disha%20Patani...4b3098.JPG]