Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
and she dint answer ur phone it was usual for her

mom: kya huwa nahin uthaya array mujhay ab pareshani hori hay

aap na thoda ghusay mein bolo na usako...yeh koi time hay kya bahar rehnay ka

(u got a pick from her on ur ohone)

alia: hey girl wish u were here..look having tequila shots getting fucked!!!

[Image: iQ46UPT.jpg]

mom: phone beep huwa kya kuch bola usnay? dikhaoo mujhay

(u getting pics from her ..she texting u by mistake thinking its her freind)

alia: umm so many hunks around here..sabkay sath make out karungi dekhna

alia: (another text) reply kaa na kahan margayi ohh im so high too fuck...time to get some dick!!!

[Image: qtn0uxD.jpg]
(02-04-2019, 01:27 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: ahh momma boot acha lagta hay nikalnay wala hay

(the door slammed open me seeing my freind walk in)

WTF yeh kya? yeh koi time hay...(i hated when my friends wanted my mom they always teased me about she being a whore)

rohit: aare time toh dekh saale.... yeh hi toh time hia raadni chodne ka na raat ka time 

aish: woh par abhi without notice

rohit: toh ab raandi ko advance notice dena padega mujhe... nahin na chal abhi yahan a... bete ka chodo 

he pulled her to him now and her hand was no longer on your cock... he was smiling he knew what he was doing right now

he was loving cock blocking you and having your mom infront of you now 

[Image: b50pCut.jpg]

rohit: mmmmm kya maal hai tumari mom toh 

aish: woh bas ek minute bacha... main iska karti hoon aur phir seedha tumare paas aur tumara hatam karti hoon teek hai 

rohit: pehle yahan dhayan de.... dekte hai uske baad if you have the enery 

his hand were all ove rher tits now 'dekh na tumare om ke maamme mere haathon mein kitne ache lagta hai na'

his hands slapping her boobs and even she was smiling while this was going on as well

[Image: FjZFNvB.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(02-04-2019, 01:33 AM)wkdevil Wrote: and she dint answer ur phone it was usual for her

mom: kya huwa nahin uthaya array mujhay ab pareshani hori hay

aap na thoda ghusay mein bolo na usako...yeh koi time hay kya bahar rehnay ka

(u got a pick from her on ur ohone)

alia: hey girl wish u were here..look having tequila shots getting fucked!!!

mom: phone beep huwa kya kuch bola usnay? dikhaoo mujhay

(u getting pics from her ..she texting u by mistake thinking its her freind)

alia: umm so many hunks around here..sabkay sath make out karungi dekhna

alia: (another text) reply kaa na kahan margayi ohh im so high too fuck...time to get some dick!!!

she sending me all this by mistake after not answring our phone i texted her back

'alia this is your dad... abhi ghar jao... kaafi late hogaye hai'

i knew i probably had to be a little strict with ehr when she got home now since it was getting too much 

IS: haan main bol doonga usse jab ghar aayi
i hid my self in a balnekt

while my mom srill dressed her tits being groped

WD: bhai apnay paisay lay aur jaa...mom abhi mat karo na...abhi mera time hay..

(he always wanted my mom and it was his first time with her) bhai thodi tammez say meri mom hay woh aisay ganday words mat use kar

[Image: rai5.jpg]
(02-04-2019, 01:36 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i hid my self in a balnekt

while my mom srill dressed her tits being groped

WD: bhai apnay paisay lay aur jaa...mom abhi mat karo na...abhi mera time hay..

(he always wanted my mom and it was his first time with her) bhai thodi tammez say meri mom hay woh aisay ganday words mat use kar

rohit; tumare liye mom hogi nna... mere liye toh saali raandi hai yeh aur kuch nahin 

he grabbing her boobs and even ripping open her top now to get his hands on it even more now 

rhoit: yeh saale kapde kyun beeche mein hai 

aish: beta woh usne paise diye hai na its my work tumhe pata hai na toh yeh karna padega par iske baad tumare karti hoon main pakka

aur tumhe bhi yahan rehna padega kyunki he paid extra for you to watch as well na 

[Image: lFbEDhu.jpg]

(he had ripped her shirt now he took her bra off and had his hands on her naked tits infront of you)

rohit: dekh na kaise lag rahe hai... tumhe mooh lagana hai inpe lagana hai 

he was showing you them and then he himself started sucking on them aish laighing at all this but acting like she was trying 

to get to you as well 'woh bacha yeh toh kuch jyada hi karta hai... bas tumara chusnoongi bacha ek minute do bas'

rohit: dekh na maderchod tumare mom ke maamme mere mooh mein kaise lag raha hai... ache lag rahe hai na 

[Image: 5Daco0L.jpg]
u dint get any more texts frrm her

it was still late night like 1 AM and she walked in

mom: (u both slepping but heard loud noises) array dekho koi ghar mein ghusgaya kya

i think alia hogi woh tum jakay dekho na  (ur wife scared as last time when alia wasa drunk she got hit)

[Image: a34xtJP.jpg]
jaoo na jaldi say (u walking out in the dark...even though u texted her to come home she still 4 hrs late)

alia: umm muah muah bring those lips here

rohit: array andar chalo na kamray mein pehlay

alia: umm sumit u are soo hot i want u (u walking in th living room)

rohit: mein rohit hoon sumit nahin

[Image: YIK6rLw.jpg]
(02-04-2019, 01:40 AM)wkdevil Wrote: u dint get any more texts frrm her

it was still late night like 1 AM and she walked in

mom: (u both slepping but heard loud noises) array dekho koi ghar mein ghusgaya kya

i think alia hogi woh tum jakay dekho na  (ur wife scared as last time when alia wasa drunk she got hit)

aoo na jaldi say (u walking out in the dark...even though u texted her to come home she still 4 hrs late)

alia: umm muah muah bring those lips here

rohit: array andar chalo na kamray mein pehlay

alia: umm sumit u are soo hot i want u (u walking in th living room)

rohit: mein rohit hoon sumit nahin

she was our daughter and yet we couldnt control her... she coming so late and with some guy kissing him 

i walked in the living room seeing this... my wife even scared of her... i knew i had to be a little strict now with her 

IS: alia... yeh tum kya rahi hoon... itni late ghar aayi ho aur woh bhi kisi ke saath... you (talking to the guy) you need to go
i seeing my close freind sucking on my moms tits

WD: umm mom lekin mera time thha (even my mom nmore intrested in him)

itnay paisay (it was too much money as my mom was costly) kammena hay tu bohot sallay

[Image: sVvEEzj.jpg]
(02-04-2019, 01:44 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was our daughter and yet we couldnt control her... she coming so late and with some guy kissing him 

i walked in the living room seeing this... my wife even scared of her... i knew i had to be a little strict now with her 

IS: alia... yeh tum kya rahi hoon... itni late ghar aayi ho aur woh bhi kisi ke saath... you (talking to the guy) you need to go

she super drunk slobbering all over her..he trying to hold her

sumit: fuck fuck is that ur dad (trying to push her but she not letting go)

alia: uhh aoo na ider array y ru stopping (she looked at u) array dad mood mat off karo na go to sleep its past ur bed time (laughing)

[Image: csVRCjl.jpg]

sumit: array alia u cant talk to ur dad like that..woh sorry sir mein jata hoon

alia: (her hands on his pant holding his cock) array yeh detay jaoo atleast array ruko (he ran away..she not walking staright)

kya hay daddy...im ok im ok fine ...y r u up so late (droping vases and walking into the sofa and falling face first on it) ouch!!

[Image: wasSTRU.jpg]
(02-04-2019, 01:44 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i seeing my close freind sucking on my moms tits

WD: umm mom lekin mera time thha (even my mom nmore intrested in him)

itnay paisay (it was too much money as my mom was costly) kammena hay tu bohot sallay

rohit: tumari mom ke liye itna save kiya hai maine kameene ab toh maaze loonga hi na main 

he grabbing her titis sucking on her tits as welll

rohit: kyun aunty main kar sakte hoon na aapke saath kuch bhi 

aish: tumne paise diye hai toh you can do whatever you want with me... par bacha bas abhi aati hoon tumare paas teek hai 

'then saying to him' however long you want i am all yours today teek hai'

[Image: EVBkq8q.jpg]

rohit: aunty your so hot... woh mujhe beta kaho na please 

he looking at you when he said said while he was sucking on her tits asking her to call him beta as well now 

aish: acha mere rhoti bete ko aaj karna hai mere saath 

rohit: mmmmm uummmm mmm haan haan usse maderchod ko rehne do jab aapka rohit beta yahan hai uski kya zaroorat hai 

he was teasting you and trying to insult you and your mom was having fun with him

[Image: pgz2a8W.jpg]