Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(30-03-2019, 10:33 PM)wkdevil Wrote: we were walking and now my mom was being kissed

WD: umm mom kaun hay yeh (i never saw this guy) umm mom woh publc area hay woh

you didnt know ,most of the people that fucked your mom you just knew your friends

aishwraya: muuaahh muuaahh woh nahin bete muuaahhh dont worry muuaahh muuaahhh woh yeh na muuaahh muuaahhh

everytime she took her mouth away to talk to you he brought it back to kiss her 

guy: aare pehle mujhe toh karle na... muuaahhh kal tumare ghar aaonga muuaahh muuaahhh kya raandi hai 

[Image: Wmb42qv.jpg]

aish: sure but before 3 ok when WD is at school muuaahh muuaahhh

she always called clients to her huse when you was at school now he stopped kissing her and before leaving spanked her ass

guy: kal milta hoon phir saali... yeh gaand taiyaar rakhna 

aish: aaahh 'he left' woh bete you dont worry about this... yeh toh hota hi rehta hai hamesha yahan street mein dont worry

[Image: N4uVrOB.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
anushka: promises and promises..resulta laoo IS i bring u the results mujhay bolo mat karkay dikhaoo

aur sure let tthis be here..humari kaam wali hay na ill give it to her...

(she knew she was a bit harsh) (wearing her dress) sorry Is i get a bit botchy...thought acha tha i appreciate that

[Image: 53850457_679700062483642_823121074291459...tagram.com]

chalo lead me to them...this time condoms mat rakhna i felling nangay lund mein zada maza ayga aaj

(u both walking towards their th capttains room ..when u saw 2 security guards standing there)

guard: ohh hello IS woh huge fan (seeing anushka trying to walk in) woh madam u are not allowed here

anushka: WTF kyun? array Is pocho insay

[Image: 54247650_342212659747854_612070451829326...tagram.com]
WD: array mom (sligltly helping her with shalwar) aisay koi bhi yeh sahi nahin hay

kuch bhi thodi kar saktay hay...(i was just not used to this)

[Image: 42951687_2266762786727219_38362797868152...tagram.com]
(30-03-2019, 10:38 PM)wkdevil Wrote: anushka: promises and promises..resulta laoo IS i bring u the results mujhay bolo mat karkay dikhaoo

aur sure let tthis be here..humari kaam wali hay na ill give it to her...

(she knew she was a bit harsh) (wearing her dress) sorry Is i get a bit botchy...thought acha tha i appreciate that

chalo lead me to them...this time condoms mat rakhna i felling nangay lund mein zada maza ayga aaj

(u both walking towards their th capttains room ..when u saw 2 security guards standing there)

guard: ohh hello IS woh huge fan (seeing anushka trying to walk in) woh madam u are not allowed here

anushka: WTF kyun? array Is pocho insay

sometimes she always got like this... she had that in her to get a little angry now and then

IS: nahin babe meri galti hai... i should know what you like na... kal before you wake up dekhna tumare liye bed par hoga 

we walking to the room 

IS: aare why not... we are coming to greet the team aur yeh meri biwi hai... toh where i am allowed she is as well
(30-03-2019, 10:40 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: array mom (sligltly helping her with shalwar) aisay koi bhi yeh sahi nahin hay

kuch bhi thodi kar saktay hay...(i was just not used to this)

aish: aare paise diye hai na usne dekho toh

she taking the money out of her bra that he gave 

aish: aagr koi paise dehta hai toh main mana nahin karti hoon teek hai you know this na to aise kyun keh rahe ho ab 

usne thode paise diye toh thoda bhot use kiya mujhe aise hi chalta hai yahan street mein WD... you need to get used to this ok 

(you both continued walking... it was a long walk but aishwarya didnt mind walking in the street

[Image: dd4b0cca485ad6920264eda510f69c12.jpg]

while you two walking others looking at you and commenting as well)

woman 1: woh dekh... saali raandi ja rahi ahi 

woman 2: uske baare mein baat bhi mat kar... saali jab ghar aayi thi main kal bedroom mein mere pati ke saath thi

woman 1: aisi raandi toh humari street mein nahin hona chaiye... 

humein complain karna chaiye get her kicked out sign a petition

[Image: 2y2GX7i.jpg]
both guards looking at each other as  u were a celebrity they dint wanna offend y

guard: woh strict orders hay not to allow ummm tu bool na

guard 2: woh aaap ja saktay hay sir lekin madam nahin qoh after last time...stricy security hay ab

anushka: (hands on her waist fuming in anger) khulla bolo kya bolna charay hoon

[Image: 51746352_409726959777891_857233522560036...tagram.com]

guard: woh madam mein toh bas naukri karta hoon cant let u go...apna last time jo  team kay sath kiya uski wajah say u cant

guard 2: IS sir app ja saktay hay bas madam nahin...

anushka: acha ab yeh sab kar rahay hoon tum log....challo IS inay mein dekh lungi (she pissed off)

[Image: 54463740_105109673931811_282533843085211...tagram.com]
(30-03-2019, 10:44 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: aish: aare paise diye hai na usne dekho toh

she taking the money out of her bra that he gave 

aish: aagr koi paise dehta hai toh main mana nahin karti hoon teek hai you know this na to aise kyun keh rahe ho ab 

usne thode paise diye toh thoda bhot use kiya mujhe aise hi chalta hai yahan street mein WD... you need to get used to this ok 

(you both continued walking... it was a long walk but aishwarya didnt mind walking in the street

while you two walking others looking at you and commenting as well)

woman 1: woh dekh... saali raandi ja rahi ahi 

woman 2: uske baare mein baat bhi mat kar... saali jab ghar aayi thi main kal bedroom mein mere pati ke saath thi

woman 1: aisi raandi toh humari street mein nahin hona chaiye... 

humein complain karna chaiye get her kicked out sign a petition

me and mom both heard the woman shaming her

she got caught many times fucking their husbands but it was her job and they were just jealous

WD: woh bas mom hamesha ghar pay huwa hay isliya ajeeb laga

[Image: 40317123_310932579730009_906305624372316...tagram.com]
(30-03-2019, 10:46 PM)wkdevil Wrote: both guards looking at each other as  u were a celebrity they dint wanna offend y

guard: woh strict orders hay not to allow ummm tu bool na

guard 2: woh aaap ja saktay hay sir lekin madam nahin qoh after last time...stricy security hay ab

anushka: (hands on her waist fuming in anger) khulla bolo kya bolna charay hoon

guard: woh madam mein toh bas naukri karta hoon cant let u go...apna last time jo  team kay sath kiya uski wajah say u cant

guard 2: IS sir app ja saktay hay bas madam nahin...

anushka: acha ab yeh sab kar rahay hoon tum log....challo IS inay mein dekh lungi (she pissed off)

IS; aare meri biwi se aise baat kar rahe ho... your refusing her... pata hai na naukri se nikal sakta hon main

woh babe you tell ki kya karna hai... we can just go back woh teek hoga... match we will win... i cant let them talk to you like this
(30-03-2019, 10:48 PM)wkdevil Wrote: me and mom both heard the woman shaming her

she got caught many times fucking their husbands but it was her job and they were just jealous

WD: woh bas mom hamesha ghar pay huwa hay isliya ajeeb laga

aish: tabhi toh tumhe bhar le kar aayi hoon taaki you can see how it is and get used to it all na 

chalo ab chalte raho aise toh hota hi rahega 

(some guys who couldnt afford to pay her were watching as well and talking about her)

guy 1: fuck... kya lag rahi hai...  bete ke saamne sach mein chodne ka mann hota hai mera hamesha hi isse fuck so hot 

[Image: w1xL3uz.jpg]

another guy that couldnt afford her just ran up and spanked her ass and ran away 

aish: aaahhh aare next time paise de kar marrna samjhe... free mein nahin milta hai 

woman 3: aare yahan kyun hai tu... ja na tu ghar apne... we dont want a whore outside our house samjhi na 

aish: inko na tum ignore karna teek hai beta... dont listen to what they say 

you could just hear people commening on your mom and shaming your mom and yet you coudlnt do anything about it 

[Image: PJI11xk.jpg]
anushka: inki galti nahin hay they just doing their pathetic jobs

team ka owner ko ek baar hatj mein anay doo phir dekhungi

(she angrily walking away..u following her)

they think mujsay bachingay ill show them (she suddenly stopped like a idea hit her)

[Image: 51091476_337323803545510_355245398409073...tagram.com]

hum team say nahin mil saktay toh kya i have a bteer idea IS

just follow me (she going a floor down...u had no idea where...she going towards a room and knocking)

umpire (opening the door) array Mrs IS app (he was slepping so dint see u yet)

anushka: (sedcutively standing at the door) andar bulaiya na zara

[Image: 51844848_1122007761316678_47431266676629...tagram.com]