Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(28-03-2019, 01:56 AM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal: (arms around u taking a stroll) bechara pata nahin kab say chudai nahin ki unhonay...aglay hafta us budhay ka zarorr lungi

u walking when kajal felt a jerk...a man coming and just hugging her

man: array kajal jee... (arms around her..kissing her cheeks) chalo na meray ghar chalo abhi

kajal: array array dekho IS agaya hay wapas abhi time nahin hay (she laughingly pushing him off)

man: woh bas mera toh tum 5 minute mein nikal deti honn aoo na

kajal: chal hath yahan say...busy hoon abhi chodo (getting off his grip

this guy just coming and grabbing my wife off me and hugging her and kissing her cheeks... hands all over my wives body 

and she pushing him off saying she was spending time with me
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
WD: (the princicpal of the school who had to protect her from perverts aroeun had her behind a tree and i had no idea)
kajal (straightnging her saree and walking with u...a group of boys just following u)

yeh log na cant keep their hands to themselves...mujhat zada fikar is saree ki hay apnay itnay pyar say layi hay

(u both standing at a flower shop just looking with 5 rowdy boys checking ur wife out)

kajal: kya huwa jannu kahan dek rahay hoon (she looked back but ignored them) ohho aap chalo

yeh log ka roz ka hay mein bahar nikalti hoon they follow me...kuch nahin kartay..chaloo app

(even when u saw them they had their eyes on her ass shamelessly staring at her)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1489906158_Kajal%20Aggarw...55e7b0.JPG]
(28-03-2019, 01:59 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: (the princicpal of the school who had to protect her from perverts aroeun had her behind a tree and i had no idea)

he was just using her groping her ass and keeping one hand on her back to keep her there 

alia: sir my face is hurting sir 

princple: fuck aise maal hai no wonder he fucks her all the time 

everyone knew about you and how you keep your daughter... you let them use her as well so they didnt care 

he was using her for a while just enjoying her body when a school bus started approaching and he quickly let her go 

princple@ yeh dekh tumari bus... go on it... i was just waiting with you na 

alia: bus par... par whats my stop

princple: kisi se pooch lena... dont fucking annoy me now... chal ja jaldi se 

he didnt care for her now since he couldnt use her 

[Image: Uglv74s.jpg]
(28-03-2019, 02:03 AM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal (straightnging her saree and walking with u...a group of boys just following u)

yeh log na cant keep their hands to themselves...mujhat zada fikar is saree ki hay apnay itnay pyar say layi hay

(u both standing at a flower shop just looking with 5 rowdy boys checking ur wife out)

kajal: kya huwa jannu kahan dek rahay hoon (she looked back but ignored them) ohho aap chalo

yeh log ka roz ka hay mein bahar nikalti hoon they follow me...kuch nahin kartay..chaloo app

(even when u saw them they had their eyes on her ass shamelessly staring at her)

they were just staring at her... even when i looked at them they still kept staring at my wife checking her out 

IS: par jaanu aise thodi teek hai... kaise dekh rahe hai... 

i didnt really mind... i actually enjoyed when guys checked out my wife
most men knew what i was doing with her..she even had a pron put which a lot of them saw...

she was upset now and scared and i had no idea

[Image: QtPv55b.jpg]
(28-03-2019, 02:08 AM)wkdevil Wrote: most men knew what i was doing with her..she even had a pron put which a lot of them saw...

she was upset now and scared and i had no idea

she wasnt used to being on a bus

her daddy had left her alone to come home by herself and she had to go on a bus now because her daddy wasnt here 

she getting on the bus

driver: kahan jaana hhai... paise kahan hai 

alia: woh eerrmm paise nahin hai... woh i promise... when you drop me off main apne daddy se le loongi 

driver was checking her out 

driver: aare koi problem nahin hai... before you get off come see me teek hai... we will work something out no problem 

she got on the bus and she saw there was no empty seats so she had to stand up at the back of the bus 

[Image: wasSTRU.jpg]
kajal: aap na chup rahoon bholay mat banoo..jaisay apnay kabhi roka hay inay

chalo hay himmat toh bolo unay janay ke loya...nahin na..i know u better thant urself

boy : aaj sarree mein ghoom rahi hay...maal hay guys dekh

boy 2: kamar dekh bro,,,that skin..uff dil kar raha hay bas jakay choomlun

bo3: jaa na yaar iska pallu khecday..iska pati bhi kuch nahin karayga

boy 4: tu pallu hata mein iska blouse phad dunga uff

[Image: 54727559_2600698179976922_81886015220330...e=5D099B00]
she was in a packed bus and had no money and phone...all alone now

[Image: CfbI72l.jpg]
(28-03-2019, 02:11 AM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal: aap na chup rahoon bholay mat banoo..jaisay apnay kabhi roka hay inay

chalo hay himmat toh bolo unay janay ke loya...nahin na..i know u better thant urself

boy : aaj sarree mein ghoom rahi hay...maal hay guys dekh

boy 2: kamar dekh bro,,,that skin..uff dil kar raha hay bas jakay choomlun

bo3: jaa na yaar iska pallu khecday..iska pati bhi kuch nahin karayga

boy 4: tu pallu hata mein iska blouse phad dunga uff

kajal kenw how i was even thou i loved her she knew i didnt mind all this and she knew i was a weak guy 

IS: nahin jaanu main toh bas aise hi keh raha tha 

we still there and the guys commenting on her now saying how hot she was and what they would do to her