Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(24-03-2019, 08:16 PM)wkdevil Wrote: I took my shirt off and threw it

grabbed her lips and sucking her tongue

WD: urmm ummmm mooh kholo...gimme some sipt...mujhay nasty woman pasand hay regina (not calling her bhabhi)

lund chodaygi mera..mooh mein legi....RAAND banaygi meri (rahul hearing that word jerking harder)

regina: muuaahh muuaahhh aare kha jaogaye kya mujhe muuuaahhhh itna koi karta hai kya muuaaahhhhh 

she loving your kissing her like a man and taking charge she never had this before 

regina: you want more 'she spitting in your mouth now' thuuuuuu aur chaiye kya ek hi nahin 'spitting in your mouth again now'

kaise laga taste acha hai na... my spit tastes really good  

rahul: woh baby mujhe bhi let me taste it as well na ;he was jerking his cock off now looking at all this taking place'

[Image: regina-cassandra__814745.JPG]

regina: nahin... my spit it only for real men... now a loser husband like you 

she going on her knees and looking up at your hard cock... it was so big

regina: raandi toh bana hai mujhe tumari woh bhi mere pati ke samne kyun rahul raandi ban jaon tumari dost ki kya main 

rahul: haan haan please... make her yur whore na pplease make her your whore 'he begging you'

regina: vaise kya dekh rahe ho pick up his shirt aur table pe rakho 'she saying that and started licking your cock now'

[Image: 0H46xO4.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
ansuhak: haan lets goo..maybe woh jo bell boy tha na ill take his cock..socho hell get it for free

usay toh sarray holes dungi..these guys are so boring....na

(she causlly walking gping to pick her shorts but the bowler picked it off the ground and smelling them)

bowler: nahin nahin kahin nahin jayegi yeh...ill baal 60 km ki spped say..IS bhai aap har ball pay chaka marna

bus jaiya mat

captain: (just jerking looking at her..she looking at his cock..biring her lips) woh 200 runs we will make that much

[Image: anushka-sharma_148886650530.jpg]

anushka: 100 runs bas

captain: fuck come on abhi bargain mat karoo fine 150 as ur husband said theek hay

anushka just jumped on the bed in doggy position spreadin her ass

ansuhka: IS u mind getting it wet for his cock..actaulay sach mein hes too big ill need some lube

[Image: MJOFmid.jpg]
those innocent yet tharki eyes looking at me...my cock at her lips

WD: uhh itna bada lund liya hay kabhi mooh mein? ummm fuck ajsay rahul ull call her "wd ki raand" samjha

chal bata teray na mard hubby ko if u know hoe yo suck a cock

[Image: L59Yon2.jpg]
(24-03-2019, 08:24 PM)wkdevil Wrote: ansuhak: haan lets goo..maybe woh jo bell boy tha na ill take his cock..socho hell get it for free

usay toh sarray holes dungi..these guys are so boring....na

(she causlly walking gping to pick her shorts but the bowler picked it off the ground and smelling them)

bowler: nahin nahin kahin nahin jayegi yeh...ill baal 60 km ki spped say..IS bhai aap har ball pay chaka marna

bus jaiya mat

captain: (just jerking looking at her..she looking at his cock..biring her lips) woh 200 runs we will make that much

anushka: 100 runs bas

captain: fuck come on abhi bargain mat karoo fine 150 as ur husband said theek hay

anushka just jumped on the bed in doggy position spreadin her ass

ansuhka: IS u mind getting it wet for his cock..actaulay sach mein hes too big ill need some lube

anushka had convinced them all now... they were wrappedd around her fingers... she jumping on the bed 

IS: haan teek hai... aur mere upar no one will take any catches as well... sab ko drop karna padega 

making sure i coudlnt get out in anyway 

IS: haan babe no problem 'coming behind her and putting my face in her ass licking her ass getting it ready for them'
(24-03-2019, 08:27 PM)wkdevil Wrote: those innocent yet tharki eyes looking at me...my cock at her lips

WD: uhh itna bada lund liya hay kabhi mooh mein? ummm fuck ajsay rahul ull call her "wd ki raand" samjha

chal bata teray na mard hubby ko if u know hoe yo suck a cock

regina: i know how to suck a cock... par itna bada toh pehle kabhi nahin liya hai maine dkehte hai if i know how 

she taking her mouth and wrapping it aorund your cock she couldnt take it all in her mouth 

rahul: fuck.... jaan you look so hot like this.... aaaaaahhhh

he was jerking his cock moaning looking at his wife sucking your cock now he couldnt control himsef looking at all this 

regina: 'jaan' suna nahin WD ne kya kaha... what my name is... tek se kaho varna you wont be able to watch 

[Image: Regina-Cassandra-13.jpg]

rahul: woh sorry i mean WD ki raand... please suck it more aur lo na mooh mein WD ki raand 

he having to call hsi own wife someone else whore now if he wanted to stay there 

regina: ssslluurrpp mmmmmmm vaise kaise kar rahi hoon sssslluurrpp ache se kar rahi hoon na main WD ssslluurrppp

fuck this is so big na sssslluurrppp kriti se toh better kar rahi hoon ya woh slut better hai mujhse ssslluurrpp mmm 

(this was the first time she had such a hueg cock in her mouth and even she was enjoyign taking more and more of it little by little)

[Image: 6j1h2Ic.jpg]
captain: woh set hogaya tha na ab yeh toh extra hay

anushka: do as he says..deop all the catches aur mein match kay baad bhi aungi

if IS scores a century poora weekend ill be at ur place..jo karna hay karlo

no rules use me as u want ahh IS ahhh array aap hi kha jaugay kya unkay liya hay baba gaand meri chllo aap hathoo ab

captain: umm mein condom nahin laguanga

bowler: mein bhi nahin want my naked cock in u

[Image: 49858125_353201492167414_558017779264768...tagram.com]

anushka: (rolling her eyes) did i say put on a rubber..tum log bak bak bohot jkarta hoon aur chudai kam

abhi 5 sec mein agar gand mein lund nahin aya im leabing ahhhhhhh(as she saw saying the captain pushing his cock in her asshole)

array u had 5 sec damit ahhh aram say

captain: bohot tease karloya now its our turn ahhhh (only his dickhead went in she was so tight()

[Image: 47694379_241171130144517_260379195047801...tagram.com]
(24-03-2019, 08:33 PM)wkdevil Wrote: captain: woh set hogaya tha na ab yeh toh extra hay

anushka: do as he says..deop all the catches aur mein match kay baad bhi aungi

if IS scores a century poora weekend ill be at ur place..jo karna hay karlo

no rules use me as u want ahh IS ahhh array aap hi kha jaugay kya unkay liya hay baba gaand meri chllo aap hathoo ab

captain: umm mein condom nahin laguanga

bowler: mein bhi nahin want my naked cock in u

anushka: (rolling her eyes) did i say put on a rubber..tum log bak bak bohot jkarta hoon aur chudai kam

abhi 5 sec mein agar gand mein lund nahin aya im leabing ahhhhhhh(as she saw saying the captain pushing his cock in her asshole)

array u had 5 sec damit ahhh aram say

captain: bohot tease karloya now its our turn ahhhh (only his dickhead went in she was so tight()

anushka making sure by saying she will come again after the match and even saying if i scored a 100 they could have her all weekend 

and they could usee her as they want no rules or anything... she even telling me to move away since her ass was for them today

IS: she prefers it without a condom

now it was they turn after all the teasing my wife had given them they were getting enjoying to her
WD: ahh u fucking whore au lay ahh maza ara hay...sahi say chat..worship that cock samjhi

lund nahin tera master hay yeh lund...urmmm tattay bhi chat rahul ksay samnay

uhh rahul yehi dekhna chata tha na tu teri biwi on her knees sucking me off

[Image: MmrJyBq.jpg]
anushka both hands on her ass cheeks spreading it..her face buried in the matress

she moaning as hes trying to fuck her tight ass

ansuhak: ahhh ahhhh ohh helll ya give to me uffff

both the bowler and batsman coming on either side of her and jerking for her

anushka: ahh ek baar yeh firt hojay gaand mein then ill get to u boys ahhhh ahh

[Image: 50590555_116775939422805_831308800472619...tagram.com]

captain: ahh bohot bhook hay na tyjmay ahh abhi batata hoon (holding her hips and pushing him self in..her legs shaking in pain)

anuhska: ahhh god damn it ahh phad hi dii ahhh harder fuck....

uhh the things i have to do ki meri fave team and my fav person wins (looking at u..moved her leg up to gove him more space)

bowler: i want her pussy yaar...fuck its clean shaven and so pink...hayy )moving a hand below and fingering her) ahhh shes driping guys

player: slut wants cocks detay hay isay....IS bro bethoo its a long night

[Image: 00laS0D.jpg]
(24-03-2019, 08:36 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: ahh u fucking whore au lay ahh maza ara hay...sahi say chat..worship that cock samjhi

lund nahin tera master hay yeh lund...urmmm tattay bhi chat rahul ksay samnay

uhh rahul yehi dekhna chata tha na tu teri biwi on her knees sucking me off

she was serving your cock now sucking your cock licking ytour cock even going lower now as well ansd sucking on the balls and 

licking the balls... she was yours to use however you want to use her now 

regina: sssslluurrppp mmmmmm haan am all yours to do anything ssslluurrppp mere mard... my master... sab tum ho 

mujhe toh bas yeh lund chaiye ab... yeh lund milega toh main kuch bhi karne ke liye taiyaar hoon sssslluurrpp mmmm i can do anything for 

this cock now sssllurrppp ssslluurrppp itna bada hai ki mooh mein toh fit hi nahin hota hai ssslluurrppp mmm ssslluurrpp

[Image: reginacassandra73.jpg]

rahul: haan haan this is what i want please do more please do more with her aaaahh please

he was loving this seeing this you with her and her mouth on your cock he couldnt beliebe ti was happeneing 

rahul: woh can i get a kiss... please mujhe ek kiss chaiye 

regina: nahin nahin abse you get nothing but you watch abse WD gets everything kyun WD sssslluurrpp mmmm uumm ssslluurrpp

aur chaiye kya ssssllururppp abse your my man and everything sssslluurrpp mmmmmmm you run the house WD ssslluurrpp

[Image: 1lO8ns7.jpg]