Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
Ah hyss ah ys sah yss alia holding ur shoulders. and lifting her legs up.. and wrapping on ur hip..

ah ys ah ys ah ys auch haaa fuck haa yss uncle.. uff meri choot.. ah yss uf kyaa faadthe he aap..

ah ys fuck meri choot..  oh  fuck ah ys sah ayss ah ys ahh ysss haaaa fuck meri choot fat rahi hee

[Image: hpse_fullsize__393790578_Alia%20Bhatt%20...22c94d.JPG]
(13-12-2018, 03:48 PM)white panther87 Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 03:43 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 03:37 PM)white panther87 Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 03:32 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: Ahh ahh ahh hardixk ahhh u r tearing me apart ahh scratching u in pain and screaming as her pssy widens for every push ahhh ahhhh hardick ahhh ahhh

Their skins were clapping making sounds phat phat phat ohat and was making noices treek treek treek

Ahhhhh  hardick teacher ko padai karthe gaha hi  zor zor se chodraha hai ahhhh ahhhh fuckkkk
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Oh yss  oh ysss  lavany amadam.. y ebhi tho ek tarah ki padaayi hi henaa.. ah ysssss uff.. Kamasutra is must important lesson for a human teacher 

ah ys sisiliye itne aches e pad rahahu. ah yssss kehthe huye suddenly dragged her from table..

and uski peticoat ki naad kholke.. use turn karke..  me uski peeche jaakar usk ek taang ko uthaak emere haath se pakadthe huye. peeche se firse lund ko uski choot ke andar ghusse diya.. and started to bang her pussy with more fucking force thapak tghapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thapk athapka

and uski hair ko ghaske pakadke kheench raha hu. and aage ek mirror he.. jisame muje saaf dikhayai de rahahe.. ki kaise Lavanya ki fleshy body and boobf giggle ho raha he. mere  thokane se

[Image: lavanya-tripathi-images-24.jpg]
Ahhh apna teacher ko hi padayi de raha hai.. .. Ahhhh

Feeling thedifferent ways hardick was enjoing her she was getting crazy 

Ahhh ahhhh hardik ahhh nanye naye tarike me chodraga hai muje ahhhh ahhhhh monaing looking at mirror seeing her body shaking and hardixk is thrusting in her ahhhhh

Lagtha hi teacher se jayadha students ahhhh ko idea hai is kamasutra me ahhhh fuckkk

Ah hyess ah ys sah ys ah yssss lavanya amadam.. ah ysss aaj aapko me sikhaavunga!!.. ah yss and abhi aur ek chapter baaki he kehthe huye suddenly i took my dick out..

and pushed her front and bended her on the table.. 

ah ysss and spread her legs.. wider.. ahyssss lavanya madam.. ham galath karthe ho hamari gaand me maarthe thena aap stick se..? 

ah yss aaj aapki galthi ke liye aapka student marega.. aapki gaand, uski personal stick se. kehthe huye placed my dick on her ass hole.. and thokdiya uski gaand ke andar with full force.. and started to hammer her ass with ful thurst thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thapak thapak thapak thapak

[Image: Lavanya-Tripathi-18.jpg]

Gand me  nehi nehi nehi no one fycked me there hardick. No bahuth....  by the time she was saying no u pusge in 

Lav: ahhhhh ahhhh tightttttttttt   fu kkkkkkkkkkkkkk ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh bahuth tight hai ahhhh ahhhh its paining ahhhhhgg

She was holding  the table tightly to controle pain ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh then  as u  started thrusting her moans inceresed ahhh ahh fuck fuck duxk ahhhhh omghg ahhhhhhb mann ahhhhh hardick abhhh  u r going to tear my ass ahhhh
[Image: Lavanya%2BTripathi%2Bat%2BVirtu%2BFitnes...2BHub6.jpg]
(13-12-2018, 03:56 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 03:37 PM)white panther87 Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 03:32 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: Ahh ahh ahh hardixk ahhh u r tearing me apart ahh scratching u in pain and screaming as her pssy widens for every push ahhh ahhhh hardick ahhh ahhh

Their skins were clapping making sounds phat phat phat ohat and was making noices treek treek treek

Ahhhhh  hardick teacher ko padai karthe gaha hi  zor zor se chodraha hai ahhhh ahhhh fuckkkk

Oh yss  oh ysss  lavany amadam.. y ebhi tho ek tarah ki padaayi hi henaa.. ah ysssss uff.. Kamasutra is must important lesson for a human teacher 

ah ys sisiliye itne aches e pad rahahu. ah yssss kehthe huye suddenly dragged her from table..

and uski peticoat ki naad kholke.. use turn karke..  me uski peeche jaakar usk ek taang ko uthaak emere haath se pakadthe huye. peeche se firse lund ko uski choot ke andar ghusse diya.. and started to bang her pussy with more fucking force thapak tghapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thapk athapka

and uski hair ko ghaske pakadke kheench raha hu. and aage ek mirror he.. jisame muje saaf dikhayai de rahahe.. ki kaise Lavanya ki fleshy body and boobf giggle ho raha he. mere  thokane se

Ahhh ahhhh hardik ahhh nanye naye tarike me chodraga hai muje ahhhh ahhhhh monaing looking at mirror seeing her body shaking and hardixk is thrusting in her ahhhhh

Lagtha hi teacher se jayadha students ahhhh ko idea hai is kamasutra me ahhhh fuckkk

Ah hyess ah ys sah ys ah yssss lavanya amadam.. ah ysss aaj aapko me sikhaavunga!!.. ah yss and abhi aur ek chapter baaki he kehthe huye suddenly i took my dick out..

ah ysss and spread her legs.. wider.. ahyssss lavanya madam.. ham galath karthe ho hamari gaand me maarthe thena aap stick se..? 

ah yss aaj aapki galthi ke liye aapka student marega.. aapki gaand, uski personal stick se. kehthe huye placed my dick on her ass hole.. and thokdiya uski gaand ke andar with full force.. and started to hammer her ass with ful thurst thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thapak thapak thapak thapak

Gand me  nehi nehi nehi no one fycked me there hardick. No bahuth....  by the time she was saying no u pusge in 

Lav: ahhhhh ahhhh tightttttttttt   fu kkkkkkkkkkkkkk ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh bahuth tight hai ahhhh ahhhh its paining ahhhhhgg

She was holding  the table tightly to controle pain ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh then  as u  started thrusting her moans inceresed ahhh ahh fuck fuck duxk ahhhhh omghg ahhhhhhb mann ahhhhh hardick abhhh  u r going to tear my ass ahhhh

Oh ya aoh ya aohh yaaa.. Lavanya madam.. ah ysssss fuckk..  hamare gaand pe laath maarthe the naa..? ah ys sab hamari le... Lavanya madam.. fata k fatak fatak fatak spanking her ass

kehthe huye uski.. hair pakadke kheenchalthe huye. aur ghas ghaske chodne laga.. hammering her ass brutally with bullet speed...thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak tahpak thapak

table starte dto move... fastly... 

[Image: 1380240584-1564.jpg]
(13-12-2018, 03:54 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ah hyss ah ys sah yss alia holding ur shoulders. and lifting her legs up.. and wrapping on ur hip..

ah ys ah ys ah ys auch haaa fuck haa yss uncle.. uff meri choot.. ah yss uf kyaa faadthe he aap..

ah ys fuck meri choot..  oh  fuck ah ys sah ayss ah ys ahh ysss haaaa fuck meri choot fat rahi hee

Kissing her  umma umma umma kuch nehi hoga tere  hoot ko ahhh my phn started to ring it was my wife.... 
Ahhhh fuckkkk abhi karna hai phna saying ingnoring

and thrusting her holding   the bed pole fachf achf ach ahhh alia ahhhhh ur pussy feel soo perfect ahhh smooching her ummmma ummmmma. . 

And her expressions for every stroke was making me even more mad fell on her hugging and thrusthing fach fahc

While thrusting rolled making her on top of me ahhhh ride me beta ride ur uncle ahh ahhh feeling her body and looking at her
My phn rigs again
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSJQ3SYLadABXDdU8WMJ...-myAC4yGAx]
(13-12-2018, 04:01 PM)white panther87 Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 03:37 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Oh yss  oh ysss  lavany amadam.. y ebhi tho ek tarah ki padaayi hi henaa.. ah ysssss uff.. Kamasutra is must important lesson for a human teacher 

Oh ya aoh ya aohh yaaa.. Lavanya madam.. ah ysssss fuckk..  hamare gaand pe laath maarthe the naa..? ah ys sab hamari le... Lavanya madam.. fata k fatak fatak fatak spanking her ass

kehthe huye uski.. hair pakadke kheenchalthe huye. aur ghas ghaske chodne laga.. hammering her ass brutally with bullet speed...thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak tahpak thapak

Her ass was slapping and table shaking and lavanya moaning it was crazy in that room

Ahhh ahhh hardick ahhh ahhh ahh kabi nehi karunga ahhhh ahhh bahuth dardh horaha hai chodo na ahhhh chahe tho pussy me hi karo kitna bar chahiye utna bar ahhhh

Every time hardick pushes inn a shock wave passes through her body every part shakes ...   
[Image: Lavanya_Tripathi_TrollGallery360%2B%25282%2529.JPG]
(13-12-2018, 04:01 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 03:54 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ah hyss ah ys sah yss alia holding ur shoulders. and lifting her legs up.. and wrapping on ur hip..

Kissing her  umma umma umma kuch nehi hoga tere  hoot ko ahhh my phn started to ring it was my wife.... 

and thrusting her holding   the bed pole fachf achf ach ahhh alia ahhhhh ur pussy feel soo perfect ahhh smooching her ummmma ummmmma. . 

And her expressions for every stroke was making me even more mad fell on her hugging and thrusthing fach fahc

While thrusting rolled making her on top of me ahhhh ride me beta ride ur uncle ahh ahhh feeling her body and looking at her
My phn rigs again

Alia.. ah ys almost.. stressed already...

Alia : ah ys ah yss ah ys auch haaaa haaa haa fuckk haa ys uncle aapka tho bahuth badaa he.. ah yss uff.. saying she bend down.. and there chest pe apne haath rakhake support lethe huye.. she started to jump and ride ur dick

ah ys thap athapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thappak thaak.. ahyss fuck haa ys auncle.. haa yss uff.. kitna abadaa he aapka. uff.. kaunhe uncle. phone ring ho raha he apaka.. 

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3409718682_Alia%20Bhatt%2...dc8542.JPG]
(13-12-2018, 04:04 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 03:43 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: Ahhh apna teacher ko hi padayi de raha hai.. .. Ahhhh

Her ass was slapping and table shaking and lavanya moaning it was crazy in that room

Ahhh ahhh hardick ahhh ahhh ahh kabi nehi karunga ahhhh ahhh bahuth dardh horaha hai chodo na ahhhh chahe tho pussy me hi karo kitna bar chahiye utna bar ahhhh

Every time hardick pushes inn a shock wave passes through her body every part shakes ...   

Ah yss fuckk ahyss lavanya madam..uff kya karu.. aapke gaand ko chodne ka man hi nah kar raha he saying banging her ass like a machine thapka thapak thapak thapak thapa kthapa thapak thapak thapa thapak thapak thapak

and suddenly i took my dick out...

and mera dick bahar lethe hi.. lavanya suddenly fell down..  on floor.. loosing balance on her hip...

HD : ah ys arey arey Lavanya madam. uff.. itne me gir gayi.. ha ha haaa

chalo ab exam dene ki time agaya.. ah yssss kehthe huye firse use turn karke...  uski ek taang ko uthaak etable pe rakhake firse saamne se aakar  uski choot ke andar mera lund thok diya.. and started to fuk her pussy with core thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak

ahysss madam.. ah ysss uff.. yes get ready to trtake ur student's cum inside..

[Image: 11-Intelligent-Movie-HD-Photos-Stills-Sa...allery.jpg]
(13-12-2018, 04:05 PM)white panther87 Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 04:01 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:

My phn rigs again

Alia.. ah ys almost.. stressed already...

Alia : ah ys ah yss ah ys auch haaaa haaa haa fuckk haa ys uncle aapka tho bahuth badaa he.. ah yss uff.. saying she bend down.. and there chest pe apne haath rakhake support lethe huye.. she started to jump and ride ur dick

ah ys thap athapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thappak thaak.. ahyss fuck haa ys auncle.. haa yss uff.. kitna abadaa he aapka. uff.. kaunhe uncle. phone ring ho raha he apaka.. 

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3409718682_Alia%20Bhatt%2...dc8542.JPG]
Ha lagtha hai tumhara auntie phone kar raha hai  sighed  to keep quite. Lifted the call

My wife: kaha ho
MeSadstaring at naked alia riding at me) audition kar raha hu. .. 
My wife: ab ky audition  hai... 
Me: mera agla movie  me horse rider ka biopuc kar raha hu usme role keliye audition( looking at her young boobs jumo as she was riding) 
My wife: ab kaha ghoda kaha mila ap ko
Me: riding test keliye ghoda hone ki zaroorath nehi hai (smiled at alia while saying it) 
My wife: tho  kis ki zaroorath hai
Me: rath me detailed batua dunga will come saying cut the call

Come on alia  ye dere dere kya kar raha hai saying held her belly lifted her upp and  left her she fell on my dick going completly in
[Image: 898d03a891940aaebb53381ca3eb68e9.jpg]
Alia : ah ys auch auch haaa uff uncle ah yss aaptho kisibhi Ghodi ka ride kar sakthe ho.. ah yss ah ys auch auch auch auch haa fuck.. hope thise ghodi.. ki ride pasand arahahe aapko

and when u started pump hee rpussy from bottom.. she screamed loud

Alia : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaa uncle ahys auch auch auch auch auch auch auch ha fuck ha yss Santosh ucle.. ah ys smeri choot.. fuck its tearing my pussy ah ys auch haa haa fuck its so big.. haa ys uncle

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck ha ys its soo gooodd,.. haa ysss yaaa

[Image: 42448573_2373481652875304_14544862209093...e=5C8E9E74]
(13-12-2018, 04:12 PM)white panther87 Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 04:04 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 03:48 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ah hyess ah ys sah ys ah yssss lavanya amadam.. ah ysss aaj aapko me sikhaavunga!!.. ah yss and abhi aur ek chapter baaki he kehthe huye suddenly i took my dick out..

Ah yss fuckk ahyss lavanya madam..uff kya karu.. aapke gaand ko chodne ka man hi nah kar raha he saying banging her ass like a machine thapka thapak thapak thapak thapa kthapa thapak thapak thapa thapak thapak thapak

and suddenly i took my dick out...

and mera dick bahar lethe hi.. lavanya suddenly fell down..  on floor.. loosing balance on her hip...

HD : ah ys arey arey Lavanya madam. uff.. itne me gir gayi.. ha ha haaa

chalo ab exam dene ki time agaya.. ah yssss kehthe huye firse use turn karke...  uski ek taang ko uthaak etable pe rakhake firse saamne se aakar  uski choot ke andar mera lund thok diya.. and started to fuk her pussy with core thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak

ahysss madam.. ah ysss uff.. yes get ready to trtake ur student's cum inside..

[Image: 11-Intelligent-Movie-HD-Photos-Stills-Sa...allery.jpg]
Ahhh ahhh ye syed ahhhhh omg ahhhh fuck fuck when she fell down  looking at u ahhh my asss ahhhh

Ky exam abhi by the time she was responding hardick came onto her and guchhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Her legs were spread widly ahhhh  toda rest bhi nehi derahe ho ahhhh feeling every thrust  fach fach fach fach fach fach

Kya cum in me nehi  nehi hardick pregnent bangaya tho noo noo 
[Image: Lavanya-Tripathi-in-Shriya-Som.png?ssl=1]