Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
Uff Mouuni.. nikal gayi

(13-12-2018, 01:58 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ah ys hjais ehi thumne lund ko uski gale ke andar thak push kiya her eyes popped out.. 

and hold ur thighs tightly.. glrup  glrup glrup glrup glrup glrup glrup haa uncle.. haa ys she couldn;t able to breath properly.. haa glurp glrup glrup.. moose saliva bahar nikalne lagi.. tears comin gfrom eyes

[Image: 33059911_1847052142026052_31520762279514...e=5C941914]
Giving her some intense thrusting and then slapping her butt phat phat ohat and fucking her moutg 

Ahhh alia u naughty girl suck ur uncles cock ahhh ye syes ahhhhuu thrusting my dick into the deptgs of her mouth fach fach fach fach fach fachf ach fachf ach

After vigerously  fucking for few min pushed her face completly naking her engulf  my entire dick and not letting her go for 2 to 3 min then left he

Ahhhhh alia kisa laga uncle ka lolly pop ha alia ha..  Looking at her  and talking naughty
[Image: diva.jpg]
(13-12-2018, 03:27 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 01:58 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ah ys hjais ehi thumne lund ko uski gale ke andar thak push kiya her eyes popped out.. 

and hold ur thighs tightly.. glrup  glrup glrup glrup glrup glrup glrup haa uncle.. haa ys she couldn;t able to breath properly.. haa glurp glrup glrup.. moose saliva bahar nikalne lagi.. tears comin gfrom eyes

Giving her some intense thrusting and then slapping her butt phat phat ohat and fucking her moutg 

Ahhh alia u naughty girl suck ur uncles cock ahhh ye syes ahhhhuu thrusting my dick into the deptgs of her mouth fach fach fach fach fach fachf ach fachf ach

After vigerously  fucking for few min pushed her face completly naking her engulf  my entire dick and not letting her go for 2 to 3 min then left he

Ahhhhh alia kisa laga uncle ka lolly pop ha alia ha..  Looking at her  and talking naughty

Ahh yess alia coughing.. and splitting the saliva which stored in mouth

Alia : ahhu ahhu haaaa haa taking deep breath.. couldn't ble to talk for a while. ha ays uncle.. uff ye kaisi pyaar he ahh ysss maar jaavungi me.. ha ayss haa ahhu ahhu ahhu

[Image: 46443447_2415051432051659_86937453817684...e=5CA9754E]
Ahh ahh ahh hardixk ahhh u r tearing me apart ahh scratching u in pain and screaming as her pssy widens for every push ahhh ahhhh hardick ahhh ahhh

Their skins were clapping making sounds phat phat phat ohat and was making noices treek treek treek

Ahhhhh  hardick teacher ko padai karthe gaha hi  zor zor se chodraha hai ahhhh ahhhh fuckkkk
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(13-12-2018, 03:32 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: Ahh ahh ahh hardixk ahhh u r tearing me apart ahh scratching u in pain and screaming as her pssy widens for every push ahhh ahhhh hardick ahhh ahhh

Their skins were clapping making sounds phat phat phat ohat and was making noices treek treek treek

Ahhhhh  hardick teacher ko padai karthe gaha hi  zor zor se chodraha hai ahhhh ahhhh fuckkkk

Oh yss  oh ysss  lavany amadam.. y ebhi tho ek tarah ki padaayi hi henaa.. ah ysssss uff.. Kamasutra is must important lesson for a human teacher 

ah ys sisiliye itne aches e pad rahahu. ah yssss kehthe huye suddenly dragged her from table..

and uski peticoat ki naad kholke.. use turn karke..  me uski peeche jaakar usk ek taang ko uthaak emere haath se pakadthe huye. peeche se firse lund ko uski choot ke andar ghusse diya.. and started to bang her pussy with more fucking force thapak tghapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thapk athapka

and uski hair ko ghaske pakadke kheench raha hu. and aage ek mirror he.. jisame muje saaf dikhayai de rahahe.. ki kaise Lavanya ki fleshy body and boobf giggle ho raha he. mere  thokane se

[Image: lavanya-tripathi-images-24.jpg]
(13-12-2018, 03:29 PM)white panther87 Wrote:

Alia : ahhu ahhu haaaa haa taking deep breath.. couldn't ble to talk for a while. ha ays uncle.. uff ye kaisi pyaar he ahh ysss maar jaavungi me.. ha ayss haa ahhu ahhu ahhu

Mai tume kise marnedunga beta  saying lifted her she naked me naked  took her to  the bed and palaced. Her on the bed

Ahh alia looking at her body dheko mera lund ko kitba oasand hai tum.  Tum koi inter view me bola tha na u love missionary saying got on top of her 

Tab se mera bhi fav pos bangaya missionary tere satha karunga tho missionary hi karunga saying spread her legs  looking at her faxe to face  puahing my dick slowly into her ahhhh alia seeing her expressions
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRTx8OVomqnuo4c-Fhq8...MquZr9QNe7]
(13-12-2018, 03:37 PM)white panther87 Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 03:32 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: Ahh ahh ahh hardixk ahhh u r tearing me apart ahh scratching u in pain and screaming as her pssy widens for every push ahhh ahhhh hardick ahhh ahhh

Oh yss  oh ysss  lavany amadam.. y ebhi tho ek tarah ki padaayi hi henaa.. ah ysssss uff.. Kamasutra is must important lesson for a human teacher 

ah ys sisiliye itne aches e pad rahahu. ah yssss kehthe huye suddenly dragged her from table..

and uski peticoat ki naad kholke.. use turn karke..  me uski peeche jaakar usk ek taang ko uthaak emere haath se pakadthe huye. peeche se firse lund ko uski choot ke andar ghusse diya.. and started to bang her pussy with more fucking force thapak tghapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thapk athapka

and uski hair ko ghaske pakadke kheench raha hu. and aage ek mirror he.. jisame muje saaf dikhayai de rahahe.. ki kaise Lavanya ki fleshy body and boobf giggle ho raha he. mere  thokane se

Ahhh apna teacher ko hi padayi de raha hai.. .. Ahhhh

Feeling thedifferent ways hardick was enjoing her she was getting crazy 

Ahhh ahhhh hardik ahhh nanye naye tarike me chodraga hai muje ahhhh ahhhhh monaing looking at mirror seeing her body shaking and hardixk is thrusting in her ahhhhh

Lagtha hi teacher se jayadha students ahhhh ko idea hai is kamasutra me ahhhh fuckkk
(13-12-2018, 03:38 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:

Mai tume kise marnedunga beta  saying lifted her she naked me naked  took her to  the bed and palaced. Her on the bed

Ahh alia looking at her body dheko mera lund ko kitba oasand hai tum.  Tum koi inter view me bola tha na u love missionary saying got on top of her 

Tab se mera bhi fav pos bangaya missionary tere satha karunga tho missionary hi karunga saying spread her legs  looking at her faxe to face  puahing my dick slowly into her ahhhh alia seeing her expressions

ALia : ahhh yss auch haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck baapree baap ucle. ah yss wo tho me yu hi kahi thi.. uff  par aapka tho ah ys auch haa monster he.. ah yss

ise aise loo tho.. uff ha ameri choot fat jaath he.. (before she finishing her liness u pushed insid eher pussy)

Alia : ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ysssssssss ufffff faad diyaa aapne.. haaa s auch auch auch auc auch auch haaa fuck kha ays uncle uff fuck its so deep in me

[Image: 45365625_2403761063180696_69931765357336...e=5CA01B58]
(13-12-2018, 03:43 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 03:37 PM)white panther87 Wrote:

Ahhh apna teacher ko hi padayi de raha hai.. .. Ahhhh

Feeling thedifferent ways hardick was enjoing her she was getting crazy 

Ahhh ahhhh hardik ahhh nanye naye tarike me chodraga hai muje ahhhh ahhhhh monaing looking at mirror seeing her body shaking and hardixk is thrusting in her ahhhhh

Lagtha hi teacher se jayadha students ahhhh ko idea hai is kamasutra me ahhhh fuckkk

Ah hyess ah ys sah ys ah yssss lavanya amadam.. ah ysss aaj aapko me sikhaavunga!!.. ah yss and abhi aur ek chapter baaki he kehthe huye suddenly i took my dick out..

and pushed her front and bended her on the table.. 

ah ysss and spread her legs.. wider.. ahyssss lavanya madam.. ham galath karthe ho hamari gaand me maarthe thena aap stick se..? 

ah yss aaj aapki galthi ke liye aapka student marega.. aapki gaand, uski personal stick se. kehthe huye placed my dick on her ass hole.. and thokdiya uski gaand ke andar with full force.. and started to hammer her ass with ful thurst thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thapak thapak thapak thapak

[Image: Lavanya-Tripathi-18.jpg]
(13-12-2018, 03:38 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:

Looking at her expressions change as i pushed my dick deeper and deeper made me even harder

Ahhhh alia loge kehathe hai tum ache expressions fach dehe hai fach u also give fach grt sexpressions saying fucking with full force fach fachf achf achf ach

Man i was litarally fucking my friends daughter ahhh never even thought this would happen..... The bed was shaking due to the vigerous thrusts and both were moaning ye syes yes
[Image: randeep_hooda-alia-bhatt-bed-scene030913.jpg]