Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(13-12-2018, 01:38 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 01:33 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Alia immediately moaned loudly. holding sofa handles tightly in pleasure... by the wayy u starte dto suck. her juicy pussy

Alia : ah yss haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa uff. haa fuckk.. ah yssss unclee je.. uff haa ysss  uff kyaa chaat rah eho aapp. ah ysss fuck.. i never been sucked.. like this with any one.. ah yss ranbir tho saala choot chatne ko inkaar kar raha tha. ah yss uff ha ayss sfuck..

she is dragging u more on her pussy by her legs..

[Image: 35430797_1875526809178585_57691827884859...e=5CA1DECB]

Bola na ummma ummma sluro sluro tera pleasure hai mera pleasure.jab thak tum satisfide hoga  ho tab that  isa kartha hi rahunga ummmm

Saying took my hands  started squeez8ng her boobs as i was thrusting my tong deep into her.. Slurp slurp slurpbslurp slurp slurpbslurp slurp 

Slurp slurp slurpbslurp slurp slurpbslurp slurp 
[Image: 7e7d0a63ff1bb8cb53e0c01050426070--bikini...-babes.jpg]

Oh yaa oh ya aoh yaaa uncle ah ys sfuckk damn.. i m fucking satisfied uncle ahhh ysss uf.. meri choott. ahh yss ah ys sahh yss uff.. haaa yss khaa jayenge kyaa

ah yss uff.. ha fuckk damn.. hhaaa ys suncle.. aaj thak kisine meri choot ko aise nahi chaate he.. ah ys fuck haa ysss uncle fuck.. its so fucking good.... haa 

she is waving her body on sofa. and slipping down... 

[Image: 34559901_1862525053812094_66688792619080...e=5CA76325]
Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck ah ysss fuckk Lavanya madam. ahys kya garmi he theri mooome uff ahh yss fuckk

ah yss fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak karke aur deeply uski mooke andr ghused rahahu...

uski moose saliv abahar nikalke.. uski mmame pe gir raha thaa.. and aankho me aasu bhar gay ethe...

but still i m not leaving her mouth fachk fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak... and suddenly pushed my dick deep inside her throat.. and without taking it back.. wahi pe lund ko uski meooke andar ghused ke wahi rakh diya...

and slapping on her bubbly cheeks fat fat fat fat.. ah yss saali muje maarthi thi naa.. galthi ke liye. ah ys ab le fat fat fat fahck afchak fachak.

and keepingmy dick for a complete  one minute... then suddenly took my dick out.... ah ys my dick covered with her sticky saliva

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(13-12-2018, 01:42 PM)white panther87 Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 01:33 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Alia immediately moaned loudly. holding sofa handles tightly in pleasure... by the wayy u starte dto suck. her juicy pussy

Alia : ah yss haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa uff. haa fuckk.. ah yssss unclee je.. uff haa ysss  uff kyaa chaat rah eho aapp. ah ysss fuck.. i never been sucked.. like this with any one.. ah yss ranbir tho saala choot chatne ko inkaar kar raha tha. ah yss uff ha ayss sfuck..

Bola na ummma ummma sluro sluro tera pleasure hai mera pleasure.jab thak tum satisfide hoga  ho tab that  isa kartha hi rahunga ummmm

Saying took my hands  started squeez8ng her boobs as i was thrusting my tong deep into her.. Slurp slurp slurpbslurp slurp slurpbslurp slurp 

Oh yaa oh ya aoh yaaa uncle ah ys sfuckk damn.. i m fucking satisfied uncle ahhh ysss uf.. meri choott. ahh yss ah ys sahh yss uff.. haaa yss khaa jayenge kyaa

ah yss uff.. ha fuckk damn.. hhaaa ys suncle.. aaj thak kisine meri choot ko aise nahi chaate he.. ah ys fuck haa ysss uncle fuck.. its so fucking good.... haa 

I slowly removed my pant and  boxer wile  sucking her pussy.  As sge was waving i suddenly got up with her  legs on my shoulders  and came face to face with her and 
Now my dick was  parllel to her pussy i was rubbing my unprotected  onto he r pussy .. 
Bahuth man kar raha hai  baby umma umma kissing and ruvbibg my dick. ... Shell i beta  umma ummma
(13-12-2018, 01:46 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:

I slowly removed my pant and  boxer wile  sucking her pussy.  As sge was waving i suddenly got up with her  legs on my shoulders  and came face to face with her and 
Now my dick was  parllel to her pussy i was rubbing my unprotected  onto he r pussy .. 
Bahuth man kar raha hai  baby umma umma kissing and ruvbibg my dick. ... Shell i beta  umma ummma

Alia looked at ur dick.. and stunned by the size of the dick.. she never saw such big dick.. before

Alia : ah ys auch haa uff uncle aapk aitn abada he. ah ysss she hold ur dick in her hand.. and stroking it.... 

ahh yss uncle uff .. ye tho kaafi badaa he.. cheer daalegi meri choot ko.. uff haa ysss aur wo bhi aise raw dick.. nahi uncle me nahi le paavungi.. ek baar ise taste tho karlu me uncle..?? 

[Image: 33553691_1851599348237998_55751543552391...e=5CA5A0F3]
(13-12-2018, 01:45 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck ah ysss fuckk Lavanya madam. ahys kya garmi he theri mooome uff ahh yss fuckk

ah yss fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak karke aur deeply uski mooke andr ghused rahahu...

uski moose saliv abahar nikalke.. uski mmame pe gir raha thaa.. and aankho me aasu bhar gay ethe...

but still i m not leaving her mouth fachk fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak... and suddenly pushed my dick deep inside her throat.. and without taking it back.. wahi pe lund ko uski meooke andar ghused ke wahi rakh diya...

and slapping on her bubbly cheeks fat fat fat fat.. ah yss saali muje maarthi thi naa.. galthi ke liye. ah ys ab le fat fat fat fahck afchak fachak.

and keepingmy dick for a complete  one minute... then suddenly took my dick out.... ah ys my dick covered with her sticky saliva

Tears were rolling from her eyes and seliva was droolong from her mounth and she was moaning ummmm ummmmm ummmm ummmmm and her body was shaking to each thrust u gave  ....... 

The after u relesed she poured seliva from her mouth and started gasping for air  ahhhhh ahhhh ahhh

Hardick mardoge kya muja ahhh rubbing her mouth..... And breathing heavily looking at hardixk
[Image: lavanyatripathi-bhalebhalemagadivoy3.jpg]
(13-12-2018, 01:49 PM)white panther87 Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 01:46 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:

Alia looked at ur dick.. and stunned by the size of the dick.. she never saw such big dick.. before

Alia : ah ys auch haa uff uncle aapk aitn abada he. ah ysss she hold ur dick in her hand.. and stroking it.... 

ahh yss uncle uff .. ye tho kaafi badaa he.. cheer daalegi meri choot ko.. uff haa ysss aur wo bhi aise raw dick.. nahi uncle me nahi le paavungi.. ek baar ise taste tho karlu me uncle..?? 

[Image: 33553691_1851599348237998_55751543552391...e=5CA5A0F3]
Taste karlega baby ah karo lubricagion bho hojayega saying  sat near her  as she bent and started sucking sluro 
Ajhh yes aloa yes yes ahhhh  rubbing her hair then as my pleasure inceresed  i held her head and pushed my coxk deep into her mouth and started thrusting ahhh lo alao lo tere incle ke lund ahhh pula kahalo ahhhh saymtung fucking her with force
(13-12-2018, 01:49 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 01:45 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck ah ysss fuckk Lavanya madam. ahys kya garmi he theri mooome uff ahh yss fuckk

Tears were rolling from her eyes and seliva was droolong from her mounth and she was moaning ummmm ummmmm ummmm ummmmm and her body was shaking to each thrust u gave  ....... 

The after u relesed she poured seliva from her mouth and started gasping for air  ahhhhh ahhhh ahhh

Hardick mardoge kya muja ahhh rubbing her mouth..... And breathing heavily looking at hardixk

ha h aha haaa abhi tho kaha madam...? ab maarne waal ahu kehthe huye lifted her up.. holding her hair.. and locked her mouth fro  mine and started to  kiss her passonately slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup slrup slrup umma umm aumma umam uma karke deep kiss karthe huye pushing her on the table... and kiss karthe karthe hi use suddenly uthaake.. table pe bithaa diya...

and lifting her peticoat up.. til ledge of her thighs.. and uski panty ko pakadke kheench detha hu.. and fenk detha hu window se bahar...

ah yss and dragged her more near... and placing my dick.. on her pussy... ahh yssss madam.. ab maarne waala hu.. kehthe huye haath se uski peeche ki gardan pakadke aage se lund ko uski choot ke andar thopk diya poori force me.. ah yssss.. and started to bang he rpussy with full  force thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thapk athapak

[Image: DU3d4WcW4AAwwlo.jpg]
ah ys hjais ehi thumne lund ko uski gale ke andar thak push kiya her eyes popped out.. 

and hold ur thighs tightly.. glrup  glrup glrup glrup glrup glrup glrup haa uncle.. haa ys she couldn;t able to breath properly.. haa glurp glrup glrup.. moose saliva bahar nikalne lagi.. tears comin gfrom eyes

[Image: 33059911_1847052142026052_31520762279514...e=5C941914]
(13-12-2018, 01:55 PM)white panther87 Wrote:

ha h aha haaa abhi tho kaha madam...? ab maarne waal ahu kehthe huye lifted her up.. holding her hair.. and locked her mouth fro  mine and started to  kiss her passonately slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup slrup slrup umma umm aumma umam uma karke deep kiss karthe huye pushing her on the table... and kiss karthe karthe hi use suddenly uthaake.. table pe bithaa diya...

and lifting her peticoat up.. til ledge of her thighs.. and uski panty ko pakadke kheench detha hu.. and fenk detha hu window se bahar...

ah yss and dragged her more near... and placing my dick.. on her pussy... ahh yssss madam.. ab maarne waala hu.. kehthe huye haath se uski peeche ki gardan pakadke aage se lund ko uski choot ke andar thopk diya poori force me.. ah yssss.. and started to bang he rpussy with full  force thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka thapk athapak

As u threw her panty out she looked at the panty anf was saying koi dhek lega tho 
Then u penetrated her.    

As u pushed into hee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg hardickkkkkk she hugged u tightls and screamwd in such a way that poora collagw me resound aya tha ahhhh. . 

Her pussy was getting soo streached she was unable to bear rhe pain started biting ur shoulder in pain
The tablw began to shakw for evwey stroke  to and fro making motion sound treek treek treek treek treek
(13-12-2018, 02:03 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 01:55 PM)white panther87 Wrote:

As u threw her panty out she looked at the panty anf was saying koi dhek lega tho 
Then u penetrated her.    

As u pushed into hee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg hardickkkkkk she hugged u tightls and screamwd in such a way that poora collagw me resound aya tha ahhhh. . 

Her pussy was getting soo streached she was unable to bear rhe pain started biting ur shoulder in pain
The tablw began to shakw for evwey stroke  to and fro making motion sound treek treek treek treek treek

Ahh yssss fuck. thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapka.. ah yss fuckk ha ayss Lavanya madam. ah ys suff fuck kya choot he theri.. uff Behanchod.. uf fkya tight he theri choot madam. uff  thapak thapa tahpa thap athap athapk karke aur zor zor se faadne laga..

har fleshy tummy and boobs giglling heavyly.. and poore table hilke resound ho rahithi

ah yss lavaya madam.. uff boliye kaisa lagrahahe student kaa lund aapki choot ki andar ah yss boliy ethapak thapak thapak thapka

[Image: 11517308675.jpg]