Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(13-12-2018, 01:12 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Alia : ahh ysss uncle ha ahmm hm yss suff.. aap ka appreciation tho bahuth dard deth ah euncle. ah ys auch haaaaa uff par it sok..

ahh yss aapke liye.. kuch bhi sehlloongi me.. ah yssss uncle..

haa ys pyaari jagah. hhaa yss kaha unclee.. kaunsi...??? 

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3841184_Alia%20bhatt%20sp...4326b6.JPG]
Then  i made her sit on the sofa  smooching her  sat on knees before her  smooching hee ummma ummma  adn undoing her  skirt and pulled it offf

Then came down  raised  her both legs  placed on my shoulder  looking at her.. And tok my fingure  and pushing it in to her pussy through her panty

Ahhh ye hai vo love hole alia  its soo wet saying  pushing my finger in and out of her pusyyy kisa feel kar raha hai alia   kissing her thighs while fingring
ah yss alia is breathing heavyly watching u.. haaaa hmm haa uncle uf.. haa yss ufff damn u r so fucking teasing me.. ahyss haa

she started to bite her own finger.. watching u playing with her pussy..

and whenever u pushing ur fingeer inside her pussy. sh echoking an dmoaning

haaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa hmm haaaa uncle uf.. haaaaaa uff.. maza araha he uncle uff bahuth maza araha he.. 

[Image: 35484292_1878124985585434_59888987253453...e=5CA75D56]
Ahhh muje kise patha ki asli mall tere pass hai hardick.... I was running around the bushes for tjose small cobras but bever found king kobra size wali jerking ur dick 

Tit fuck karna chathe hu ... Ithna pasand aya kya hardik saying took rhe dixk and pushed them intothe clevage right inbetween her boobs 

Ahhh bahuth gahrmi hai tera mota laund  pressing her boobs onto ur dick  chelo chodho mere memme ko  Wink
[Image: Lavanya-Tripathi-Hot-Photoshoot-HD-Wallpapers.jpg]
(13-12-2018, 01:22 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ah yss alia is breathing heavyly watching u.. haaaa hmm haa uncle uf.. haa yss ufff damn u r so fucking teasing me.. ahyss haa

she started to bite her own finger.. watching u playing with her pussy..

and whenever u pushing ur fingeer inside her pussy. sh echoking an dmoaning

haaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa hmm haaaa uncle uf.. haaaaaa uff.. maza araha he uncle uff bahuth maza araha he.. 

[Image: 35484292_1878124985585434_59888987253453...e=5CA75D56]

After fucking her for few min  then removed my finger and tasted her pussy juices ummm  soo tasty umm saying pulled he roabty till her knees  raised her legs

Came in between her pussy and panty two thighs   touching my cheeks. 

Ajj tho yehi mera dinner hai saying attacked her pussy shoved my tongue deep in her pussy and started lickibg suoer speeed slurp slurp slrul slurp sluro slurp slurpslurp slurp slrul slurp sluro slurp
slurp slurp slrul slurp sluro slurp 
slurp slurp slrul slurp sluro slurp
(13-12-2018, 01:25 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: Ahhh muje kise patha ki asli mall tere pass hai hardick.... I was running around the bushes for tjose small cobras but bever found king kobra size wali jerking ur dick 

Tit fuck karna chathe hu ... Ithna pasand aya kya hardik saying took rhe dixk and pushed them intothe clevage right inbetween her boobs 

Ahhh bahuth gahrmi hai tera   pressing her boobs onto ur dick  chelo chodho mere memme ko  Wink

Ah ysss haa fuckk Lavanya madam. ah yss uf.. kya mamme he aapki. ah ysss kehthe huye i started to strok ethe dick... between her boobs

Lavanya holding her boobs pressing them on my dick... hardly.. and giving a her soft fleshy boob feel on my hard dick... and splittin gon my dick.. lubricating iit.

HD : ah yss ah yss ahh yss ah yss fuck haa yss fach fahc fach haaaaa ysss lavanyaa madam. uff haa ysss my dick growing and grwoing more... by the heat of her saliva and flehshy bobs. my dick top started to touch her.. lips...

[Image: lavanya-tripathi-at-Filmfare-Awards-2017-7.jpg]
Alia immediately moaned loudly. holding sofa handles tightly in pleasure... by the wayy u starte dto suck. her juicy pussy

Alia : ah yss haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa uff. haa fuckk.. ah yssss unclee je.. uff haa ysss  uff kyaa chaat rah eho aapp. ah ysss fuck.. i never been sucked.. like this with any one.. ah yss ranbir tho saala choot chatne ko inkaar kar raha tha. ah yss uff ha ayss sfuck..

she is dragging u more on her pussy by her legs..

[Image: 35430797_1875526809178585_57691827884859...e=5CA1DECB]
(13-12-2018, 01:30 PM)white panther87 Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 01:25 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote: Ahhh muje kise patha ki asli mall tere pass hai hardick.... I was running around the bushes for tjose small cobras but bever found king kobra size wali jerking ur dick 

Ahhh bahuth gahrmi hai tera kala laund  pressing her boobs onto ur dick  chelo chodho mere memme ko  Wink

Ah ysss haa fuckk Lavanya madam. ah yss uf.. kya mamme he aapki. ah ysss kehthe huye i started to strok ethe dick... between her boobs

Lavanya holding her boobs pressing them on my dick... hardly.. and giving a her soft fleshy boob feel on my hard dick... and splittin gon my dick.. lubricating iit.

HD : ah yss ah yss ahh yss ah yss fuck haa yss fach fahc fach haaaaa ysss lavanyaa madam. uff haa ysss my dick growing and grwoing more... by the heat of her saliva and flehshy bobs. my dick top started to touch her.. lips...

[Image: Lavanya-Tripathi-Latest-Hot-Cleavage-Stills9.jpg]
Ahhh ahh ye syes looking at u  as u fuck her boobs  both her boobs colliding with ur balls  ahh hardick ahhh.. 

Lav: ahh kitna garama garam lund he ter ahhhhhh.   

Saying took her tongue out and licking the tip of the dick when ever it comes up umm ummm umm slurp slurp ummm slurp slurp
[Image: Lavanya_Tripathi-Latest-Hot-Photos+(1).jpg]
(13-12-2018, 01:33 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Alia immediately moaned loudly. holding sofa handles tightly in pleasure... by the wayy u starte dto suck. her juicy pussy

Alia : ah yss haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa uff. haa fuckk.. ah yssss unclee je.. uff haa ysss  uff kyaa chaat rah eho aapp. ah ysss fuck.. i never been sucked.. like this with any one.. ah yss ranbir tho saala choot chatne ko inkaar kar raha tha. ah yss uff ha ayss sfuck..

she is dragging u more on her pussy by her legs..

[Image: 35430797_1875526809178585_57691827884859...e=5CA1DECB]

Bola na ummma ummma sluro sluro tera pleasure hai mera pleasure.jab thak tum satisfide hoga  ho tab that  isa kartha hi rahunga ummmm

Saying took my hands  started squeez8ng her boobs as i was thrusting my tong deep into her.. Slurp slurp slurpbslurp slurp slurpbslurp slurp 

Slurp slurp slurpbslurp slurp slurpbslurp slurp 
Slurp slurp slurpbslurp slurp slurpbslurp slurp 
[Image: 7e7d0a63ff1bb8cb53e0c01050426070--bikini...-babes.jpg]
(13-12-2018, 01:34 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:

Ahhh bahuth gahrmi hai tera kala laund  pressing her boobs onto ur dick  chelo chodho mere memme ko  Wink

Ahhh ahh ye syes looking at u  as u fuck her boobs  both her boobs colliding with ur balls  ahh hardick ahhh.. 

Saying took her tongue out and licking the tip of the dick when ever it comes up umm ummm umm slurp slurp ummm slurp slurp

Ah yss ah yss ahh yssss haa uff. jais ejaise hi. usk tongue mere dick tip ko touch hone laga.. i get more wild and harder..

ah yss lavanya madam.. uff ab baari he aapki mooke andar thokane ki. kehthe huye suddenly i hold her back head with hair. and peeche kheenchkae. uski mooko upar kardetha hu.. and pushed my big huge long thick hard dick.. inside her deep throat... without any caution...

and started to fuck her mouth deeply with full thurst  fachak fachka fachka fachak fachka fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak

[Image: Actress-Lavanya-Tripathi-Latest-2018-Photo-Stills10.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m9n3bqV7am1rdk908o1_400.gif]
(13-12-2018, 01:39 PM)white panther87 Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 01:34 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:

Ah yss ah yss ahh yssss haa uff. jais ejaise hi. usk tongue mere dick tip ko touch hone laga.. i get more wild and harder..

ah yss lavanya madam.. uff ab baari he aapki mooke andar thokane ki. kehthe huye suddenly i hold her back head with hair. and peeche kheenchkae. uski mooko upar kardetha hu.. and pushed my big huge long thick hard dick.. inside her deep throat... without any caution...

and started to fuck her mouth deeply with full thurst  fachak fachka fachka fachak fachka fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak

[Image: Actress-Lavanya-Tripathi-Latest-2018-Photo-Stills10.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m9n3bqV7am1rdk908o1_400.gif]

She was enjoying but ur sudden move stunned her before she reacted ur dick was in  her mouth and... Thrusting in and out
Fach fach fach fach fach fach fachf achf ach
She was trying to push u as she was unable to breath ummm ummm ummm dhr was moaning. 
[Image: Lavanya%2BTripathi%2BHot%2BPhotos%2Bat%2...2%2529.jpg]