Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(13-12-2018, 11:59 AM)white panther87 Wrote: oh yaa i m not listening her wrds.. at all. just going and going.. ah yss that deep belly hole made mo fucking hard.. and horny.. face ko dabaa dabaathe huye tongue ko uski deep nabahi me ghused rahathaa 

and uski machalne se uski saree ki pallu girgayi.. neeche..

and thabhi me.. doosre haath se uski saree ki knot ko kholthe huye poore saree ko.. kholke remove kardetha hu..

and her saree fell down..

and ahh ys wahi se uski creamy belly ko chaabaathe chabaathe huye upar jaane laga.. pushing her on the black board.. amn amn umm aumma ummaaa surp slurp slurp slrp and sudeenly turned her and pushed her on the black boar.. and peeeche se uski baalonko aage karthe huye.. uski blouse ki ek ek lace ko kholne laga.. while kissing her... back.. 9she is not wearing a bra.. because she planned today also she have fun with Maths master)
Every act of what hardick did was making her crazy and ceazy.. Then as saree fel and hardick removed her saree  she was looking at every thing but in no mood to oppose 
The pleasure butyon has been switched on moaning ahhh harfik ahh ye syes.... 
Jab black board ki tarah turn kiya  she was  holding on totha board in exitement of pleasure but tens ki koi dheklega 
As u opend the lace  khola and kissing her back she moaning her hold on board became tighter ahhh hardickk koi dheklega ahhhh
[Image: lavanya-tripathi-at-gemini-tv-puraskaral...s-0009.jpg]
(13-12-2018, 12:04 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Alia laughing at ur struggle

Alia : ha ha haaa aap bhi na uncle..irne experience lagath eho.. abhi  bhi ladki ki kapde kholn anahi jaanth ehe kyaa..? tehriye kehthe huye

she stand up and turned and showing her creamy back. she started to unhook her. blouse buttons from behind.. one by button..

ah yss ye leejiye uncle khulgayee.... 

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1388160748_Alia%20Bhatt%2...6ed55c.JPG]

Haha vo alia khultha nehi tho i tear them open abhi tjo vahi soch tha per fuction hai na isiliye socha  looking at her and as she was opening her blouse i too  removed my suit and  my shirt... 

When her blouse last button opend  guickly  took the blouse off and threw it aside  took her to the sofa and made her sit on. Me looking at her young boobs  in a bra  feeling them thoda small hai but damn they are firm saying squeezed them ahhh looking at her as i squeezed the boobs

Sant: kisa lagraha hai beta  pulling her onto me by holding her boobs  umma umm
(13-12-2018, 12:07 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 11:59 AM)white panther87 Wrote: oh yaa i m not listening her wrds.. at all. just going and going.. ah yss that deep belly hole made mo fucking hard.. and horny.. face ko dabaa dabaathe huye tongue ko uski deep nabahi me ghused rahathaa 

and thabhi me.. doosre haath se uski saree ki knot ko kholthe huye poore saree ko.. kholke remove kardetha hu..

and ahh ys wahi se uski creamy belly ko chaabaathe chabaathe huye upar jaane laga.. pushing her on the black board.. amn amn umm aumma ummaaa surp slurp slurp slrp and sudeenly turned her and pushed her on the black boar.. and peeeche se uski baalonko aage karthe huye.. uski blouse ki ek ek lace ko kholne laga.. while kissing her... back.. 9she is not wearing a bra.. because she planned today also she have fun with Maths master)
Every act of what hardick did was making her crazy and ceazy.. Then as saree fel and hardick removed her saree  she was looking at every thing but in no mood to oppose 
Jab black board ki tarah turn kiya  she was  holding on totha board in exitement of pleasure but tens ki koi dheklega 
As u opend the lace  khola and kissing her back she moaning her hold on board became tighter ahhh hardickk koi dheklega ahhhh

HD : ah hysss don't worry madam school time khatam hochuki he.. ah ysss sab ghar ja achuke he.. ummaa umma umma uma kissing her back.. and opened her all blouse laces from behind..

and her blouse opened completely.. but i didn't removed it yet..

ah yss uff.. kithni fleshy back he thumaari lavanya.. madam. kehthe huye from bottom of her back to top of her neck.. from behind.. i licked with my tongue... at middle of of her back.. without breaking it.. sllluurrrrppppppppppp

ah yss and then.. slowly i put my hands inside her blouse.. and moving them towards the front.. inside her blouse.. and gropped her both big boobs.. from my hand inside the blouse.. ahh yssss uff lavanya madam kya mamme he aapki. ah yss these nipples are erected.. haa kehth ehuyee nipple sko pinch karthe squeez karne laga...

and from behind i started to rub my huge bulg dick onher peticoat from behind.. and humping.. on her ass...
Ahh ysss theri har ek squeez me uski moose ahh hmm haaa karke moan nikalne lage.. ah yss suff.. haaaaa yess santosh ucnlee uff.. ha ayss kyaa squeez kar rahe he aap. uff. haaa ysss hmm

Ranbi rtho kabhi aise nahi dabaaya tha saalene. uff haa ys sdaant thatha muje ki mere mamme chote he. ah ysss hmm oh yss 

but apko dekhane baad lag rah ahe.. ah yss a ttrue pervert can only enjoy the every kind of beauty uncle ah ys auch haaaaa uff dheere se ah its paining .. 

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3255964552_Alia%20Bhatt%2...e6cc67.JPG]
(13-12-2018, 12:13 PM)white panther87 Wrote:

HD : ah hysss don't worry madam school time khatam hochuki he.. ah ysss sab ghar ja achuke he.. ummaa umma umma uma kissing her back.. and opened her all blouse laces from behind..

ah yss uff.. kithni fleshy back he thumaari lavanya.. madam. kehthe huye from bottom of her back to top of her neck.. from behind.. i licked with my tongue... at middle of of her back.. without breaking it.. sllluurrrrppppppppppp

ah yss and then.. slowly i put my hands inside her blouse.. and moving them towards the front.. inside her blouse.. and gropped her both big boobs.. from my hand inside the blouse.. ahh yssss uff lavanya madam kya mamme he aapki. ah yss these nipples are erected.. haa kehth ehuyee nipple sko pinch karthe squeez karne laga...

and from behind i started to rub my huge bulg dick onher peticoat from behind.. and humping.. on her ass...
As u were licking sye ess moaning ahhh hardick ahhhhh feeling pleasure allover her body yes yes 
She started liking her symtudents treatment sab ghar gaya aur tum yaha mera extra class leraha hai. 

Then as u pulled her holding her boobs  she placed her hands over ur hands which were on her boobs  ahhh hardick mera boobs dere she  lookong at her boobs bing squeshed bumy her student.. 

Every squeeze was making her wet inside then there she felt something toushung her back it was hardicks erection 

Lav: hardick is it urs?!!! 

Then hardick started humping  ahhh ahh hardick ahhh  she was moaninh to every hump u gave to her but her whole body was shaking to ur humps
[Image: lavanya-tripathi-stills-at-memu-saitam-d...vent-1.jpg]
morning guys

[Image: 13(3).jpg]
(13-12-2018, 12:16 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ysss theri har ek squeez me uski moose ahh hmm haaa karke moan nikalne lage.. ah yss suff.. haaaaa yess santosh ucnlee uff.. ha ayss kyaa squeez kar rahe he aap. uff. haaa ysss hmm

Ranbi rtho kabhi aise nahi dabaaya tha saalene. uff haa ys sdaant thatha muje ki mere mamme chote he. ah ysss hmm oh yss 

but apko dekhane baad lag rah ahe.. ah yss a ttrue pervert can only enjoy the every kind of beauty uncle ah ys auch haaaaa uff dheere se ah its paining .. 

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3255964552_Alia%20Bhatt%2...e6cc67.JPG]

No pain no gain baby saying gave even harder squeezer... I want u to give compitetion to disha and jakie dont worry i will make sure u r on top saying held her navel and  raised her a littel then  moved my hands to her back untraping her bra... 

Held her bra with my mouth with  and pulled it off.. I was staring at those nipples  ahhh these   gulab jamuns saying attacked them umm umm sucking one after other umm slurp slurp ahhh thera body lotion 

bahuth tasty hai baby umm sucking her  nipples slurpnslurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp ummm biting and pulling witj my teeth
(13-12-2018, 12:19 PM)Santoshsankat Wrote:
(13-12-2018, 12:13 PM)white panther87 Wrote:

As u were licking sye ess moaning ahhh hardick ahhhhh feeling pleasure allover her body yes yes 
She started liking her symtudents treatment sab ghar gaya aur tum yaha mera extra class leraha hai. 

Then as u pulled her holding her boobs  she placed her hands over ur hands which were on her boobs  ahhh hardick mera boobs dere she  lookong at her boobs bing squeshed bumy her student.. 

Every squeeze was making her wet inside then there she felt something toushung her back it was hardicks erection 

Lav: hardick is it urs?!!! 

Then hardick started humping  ahhh ahh hardick ahhh  she was moaninh to every hump u gave to her but her whole body was shaking to ur humps
[Image: lavanya-tripathi-stills-at-memu-saitam-d...vent-1.jpg]

Oh ysss squeeezing he rboobs.. inside the blouse.. hardly.. and her hands on her boobs on top of blouse.. ah yss

and me use peeche kheenchakr usk i peticoat keupar s ehi dry hump kar rahahu ah ahh ah fahc fahc haa haa haaaa yss uff.. haaa lavanya madam.. ahyssssss kya gaand he aapki.. ah yssss

kehthe huye suddennly i took my hand sback from inside her blouse.. and turned her towards me... and uski vlouse ke beech me haath daalke kheench detha hu blouse. ko. blouse is already open so.. it came easy and quickly to my hand by the force i dragged it...

ah ys and her both boobs popped out.. with erected nipples..

HD : ahh yss fuckk.. haa ys kya mamme he aaapki lavanya madam.. uff kal dekhatha Maths matser ne kitne ache se choos raha tha ise. uff... ah ysss kehthe huye dono boobs ko grop karke pakadkar..

ah ysss madam.. let ur student also taste this kehthe huye opening my mouth wider... and took her boob completely inside my mouth..and started to suck he rboob like vaccuming it.. slup slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp..
(13-12-2018, 12:21 PM)lpg Wrote: morning guys

[Image: 13(3).jpg]
Ahh morning milk agaya kat lekar aya hai 2 tanker me
As u removed her blouse her boobs were flash open to u . And as u were commenting on how  maths sir sucked them

Lav: ha hardick kyakare usko pyar hogaya mere memme se 

As hardick  syrted sucking her boobs she felt pleasure rushing through out her body ahhhh hard8ck ahhhh  pushing u onto her boobs..

Hes yes hardick chooso mere  meme ko  rubbing ur hair leaned on the black board   and looking above  as  she was feeling ultimate pleasure ... 
[Image: Lavanya%20Tripathi%20At%20Mister%20Trail...nch_30.jpg]