Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
after a while she face called u

kajal: slurp slurp slurp ummm jannnu dekho they are all home and more guys are here (showing atleast 10 cocks around her)

ab jannu they are feeding me..rahanay ke liya jagah hay bas knees paey poori raat rehna padta hay its not a bad deal

waisay bhi aap nahin hay na mera khalay raknay kay liya (giving u a wifey nakra comment)

kabhi kabhi ghodi mein lekay they fuck me but im not allowed to stand jannu

guy 1: ahhh keep sucking babe array haan har place is on her knees man

guy: sahi bola yaar...waisay im takin her home tum log sab karlo jitna karn hay sont worry babe in my house ull be on ur back while i fuck u all night

[Image: 66Zim6W.jpg]
WD: momma alia toh ghar pay hay hi nahin...bas apnay dosto kay sath

socho mom massi kay sath akelay tha,,poora frustration massi mujpay nikalti thi especailly alia nahin milti unay toh

(my head in her lap lookin at her up)

[Image: 51431247_2225527384178352_12874503713733....fbcdn.net]
(15-03-2019, 07:16 PM)wkdevil Wrote: after a while she face called u

kajal: slurp slurp slurp ummm jannnu dekho they are all home and more guys are here (showing atleast 10 cocks around her)

ab jannu they are feeding me..rahanay ke liya jagah hay bas knees paey poori raat rehna padta hay its not a bad deal

waisay bhi aap nahin hay na mera khalay raknay kay liya (giving u a wifey nakra comment)

kabhi kabhi ghodi mein lekay they fuck me but im not allowed to stand jannu

guy 1: ahhh keep sucking babe array haan har place is on her knees man

guy: sahi bola yaar...waisay im takin her home tum log sab karlo jitna karn hay sont worry babe in my house ull be on ur back while i fuck u all night

she was showing me what was going on there so many men and how they were treating her like a slut 

saying she was not allowed to stand and even giving me a wifey nakra comment as well 

another guy saying hes going to take her home and she will be on her back 

IS: sorry jaanu main wahan nahin hoon... main aaonga na toh bhot khayal rakhoonga

all the guys enjoying her
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
kajal: (still sucking cocks..she crawling naked on her knees to one cock to another

men spanking her ass playing with her...using her as they wanted)

umm tum aoo i dint suck u na ab tak aoo take my mouth

jannu iska dekho (showing u his cock) hes not that big jannu lekin he knows how to use it

isnay mujhay 3 baar cum karaya..when u come back i want u to be freinds with him samjhay

chaloo jannu abhi i have lot of blowjobs to give ill talk to u in the morning.. ya late afternnon pata nahin kab uthungi

guy 2: dont worry yaar isay apni biwi ki tarah rahunga will take good care of this whore

[Image: 50713349_2192155344435466_90640450156670....fbcdn.net]
(15-03-2019, 07:18 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: momma alia toh ghar pay hay hi nahin...bas apnay dosto kay sath

socho mom massi kay sath akelay tha,,poora frustration massi mujpay nikalti thi especailly alia nahin milti unay toh

(my head in her lap lookin at her up)

aish: sach alia bhar hai aur tumpe saari frustration... ek bhar alia ko aane do teek se punishment doongi usse 

aur tumari maasi ko bhi bacha main hoon na ab 

vasie pata hai tumari momm ne kya kya kiya itne time wahan pe thi 

(while saying this her phone rining and it was kareena)

[Image: OShNgcJ.jpg]

ek minute bacha 'she answred the phone'

kareena: aare aish your back.. lets go out and have some fun na kya kar rahi ho gahr pe ill come and we go have fun 

aish: nahin... aaj mera din poora merw bache ka hai... hes also telling me ki tum kya karti thi uske saath 

maine kahan khayal rakhne ke liye and you do this... kal main tumare gahr aaongi... then we will talk about all this

kareena: aare hes lying aise hi bol raha hai woh

[Image: XOL5jSN.jpg]
i liked that alia would be punished now as i was my mom fav

i was worried my mom telling massi off..as massi would make my life hell later

WD: mom zada mat bolon massi ko rehnay doo

[Image: 49330420_2199489443695040_51329963744413....fbcdn.net]
(15-03-2019, 07:23 PM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal: (still sucking cocks..she crawling naked on her knees to one cock to another

men spanking her ass playing with her...using her as they wanted)

umm tum aoo i dint suck u na ab tak aoo take my mouth

jannu iska dekho (showing u his cock) hes not that big jannu lekin he knows how to use it

isnay mujhay 3 baar cum karaya..when u come back i want u to be freinds with him samjhay

chaloo jannu abhi i have lot of blowjobs to give ill talk to u in the morning.. ya late afternnon pata nahin kab uthungi

guy 2: dont worry yaar isay apni biwi ki tarah rahunga will take good care of this whore

she was telling me who i should be friends with... and saying she needed to go since she needed to give blowjobs 

and another guy saying he will take care of her

IS: please take good care of her... aur jaanu uthe hi mujhe bata dena

they were using my wife as they wanted
(15-03-2019, 07:27 PM)wkdevil Wrote: i liked that alia would be punished now as i was my mom fav

i was worried my mom telling massi off..as massi would make my life hell later

WD: mom zada mat bolon massi ko rehnay doo

aish: aare nahin nahin bete main teek karti hoon na usse you relax

she was telling her off on the phone 

aish: chalo am going now need to spend some time with my son... tumhe baad mein dekhoongi main 

she put the phone down but on the other end kareena was hreally pissed off and talking to hersefl now about you 

[Image: QZsLTe2.jpg]

kareena: saale maderchod ne sab bata diya... ab weekend par jab aish gai na usko teek karna padega mujhe 

she already making plans to sort you out now as well 

aish: maine maasi ko kar diya ab alia ko aane do ghar pe usse bhi teke kar doongi apne bete ke liye 

she sgill caressing your hair while all this was going oon

aish: toh wehre was i... haan haan main toh apne bete ko batane wali thi what i was doing 

[Image: JOMTDtj.jpg]
4 pm next day u got a message

kajal: im up jannu soory i barely slept...pata nahin kitnay log chaday huway thay

i lost count babe...umm pussy hurts tooo ek dum phad kay rakdiya in honay

i hope u had lunch jannu...im honna go get a bite

(she then send u a pic) uhh forgot my pallu at that guys house aisay ghomna pad raha hay bahar

waisay i got free lunch jannu ...pata nahin sab dekay mujay aisay ghoor rahay  thay they gave me a free meal

i think something with they way im looking now...

aap kab wapas aray hay?

[Image: 50100480_1215019031991516_67812719704413....fbcdn.net]
WD: ab aap yahan hoon aur kuch nahin chaiya mom.... haan momma bolon na kaisa tha apka trip?

i hope u had fun mom next time mujhay bhi sath le chalna apnay sath

[Image: 43100800_188768802062474_624005616091569....fbcdn.net]