Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
Priyanka: ahhhhhhhh fuckkkk ur boss ahhhhhhhhh...aughhhhhhh....chotttuuuuuu.aaaaahhhhj...aughhhhhh fuckkk ur boss rest ur rod in my holleeee aaaaahhhhhh....chootuuuuu ...aaauhhhhhhhhhhh...fukkk ur naughty boss give ur boss punishment for her naughtiness aahhhhhh fuckkk[she hold her dick and plce near her pussy 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__4255073717_Priyanka%20Cho...c5f8ee.JPG]
(15-03-2019, 12:32 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Priyanka: ahhhhhhhh fuckkkk ur boss ahhhhhhhhh...aughhhhhhh....chotttuuuuuu.aaaaahhhhj...aughhhhhh fuckkk ur boss rest ur rod in my holleeee aaaaahhhhhh....chootuuuuu ...aaauhhhhhhhhhhh...fukkk ur naughty boss give ur boss punishment for her naughtiness aahhhhhh fuckkk[she hold her dick and plce near her pussy 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__4255073717_Priyanka%20Cho...c5f8ee.JPG]
u naughty bosss ummmmmmm [ i slowly move my hipe up and her cute hole was too small as just a small jerk was making her moan and she wa sholding my dick with her hand while lifting her leg ot rest on the table an she was mocking liek she had to take care of her employee well ] aughhhh ur hole aughh mamm aughhh is too cute aoommmmmmmmmmmmm aoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Priyanka:auuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....ahhhhhhhhhhhh....auhhhhhh....fucckkkk...aughhhhhh...mskeeee..ittt.slowwww...aughhhhhh...ahhhhh[she hold her tightly while screaming loud even other employee hear her scream n thik wht s going on 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__507630668_Priyanka%20Chop...282c67.JPG]
(15-03-2019, 12:40 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Priyanka:auuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....ahhhhhhhhhhhh....auhhhhhh....fucckkkk...aughhhhhh...mskeeee..ittt.slowwww...aughhhhhh...ahhhhh[she hold her tightly while screaming loud even other employee hear her scream n thik wht s going on 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__507630668_Priyanka%20Chop...282c67.JPG]
aughhhh but ur aughhh naughty hole wants me in mamm aughhhh its sucking aughhhhhhhhh [ i was licking and kisisng ehr boobeis na dtalking toher looking up while she wa sholding my dick as it was longa dn every second i was pushing an inch in and she was moaning and even ehr employees are hearing her moaning but they are not able to see] aughhhhhhhh mamm aughhhhhh what willl others think mammm aughhhh if they see my aughhh dick just 3 inches in u aughhhh and u are moaning like my naughty wife aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Priyanka: aaaahhhhhhh....aughhhhhhhh.....ahhhhhhhh
Ffucccckkkkk ....chotthhhhh...aaaahhhhhhhh..these was so big removeeee these aaaahhhhhh...fuckkkkkkkkkk......auvhhhhhhhhhh.....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3056790233_Priyanka%20Cho...818a31.JPG]
(15-03-2019, 12:47 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Priyanka: aaaahhhhhhh....aughhhhhhhh.....ahhhhhhhh
Ffucccckkkkk ....chotthhhhh...aaaahhhhhhhh..these was so big removeeee these aaaahhhhhh...fuckkkkkkkkkk......auvhhhhhhhhhh.....
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3056790233_Priyanka%20Cho...818a31.JPG]
aughhhh no mam aughhhh i need ot get in aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ i agve her naughty humps and my dick was getting deep in standing pose while her pussy was being stretched and her employes are just outside her door] aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mammmmmmmmmmm just half in mamm aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ she was in utter shock s i said half in as she was moaninga nd screaming now as i was only half in and half is out and that wa smaking ehr close to her orgasm ]
Priyanka:aaaaahhhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...cchotttuuuuuu.....aughhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhmmmm...ffucckkkk.aaahhhhhh u animaalll....u.tearedd.ur bosss...ahhhhhhh....aughhhhhh[while other employee know strted knocking a door

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2096777738_Priyanka%20Cho...eea2dd.JPG]
(15-03-2019, 12:56 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Priyanka:aaaaahhhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...cchotttuuuuuu.....aughhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhmmmm...ffucckkkk.aaahhhhhh u animaalll....u.tearedd.ur bosss...ahhhhhhh....aughhhhhh[while other employee know strted knocking a door

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2096777738_Priyanka%20Cho...eea2dd.JPG]

[ i was holding her by her waist and slowly lifting her and she was in air and my cock was half in and as thegravity helped she was sliding down but her small pussy was making ithard and it was gripping me so bad ] AUGHHHHHHHH mammm aughhhhhhhhhhhhh ur love hole aughhhhhhh likes my dick aughhh so bad aughh its milking me mamm aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ she was in utmost pain and pleasure but also got ittle scraed by the knock but she knew it will notopen unless she says so she was in thrill as her employees are hearing her moaninga nd screaminga ll by her chottus cock ] aughhhhhhhhhhh mammmmm do u wanna talk to them aughh telll them mamm aughhhhhhh [ i wa sasking naughtily while she was trying to scold me but my dick was making her hard to talk s everytime she opened her mouth i move my hip making it slide and  she was moaning a dn screaming ]
Priyanka: aaaaaughhhhhhhhhhh....fuuuuccccckkkkk...chottu....fucckkkk meeee...ahhhhhhhhhhh....fucckkkkkk whatttt....ahhhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhh...why r u knocccckkiiiinggggg....ahhhhhhhh...aughhhhhh[while she speak he increases her spedd 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__16267854_Priyanka%20Chopr...764d27.JPG]
(15-03-2019, 01:04 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Priyanka: aaaaaughhhhhhhhhhh....fuuuuccccckkkkk...chottu....fucckkkk meeee...ahhhhhhhhhhh....fucckkkkkk whatttt....ahhhhhhhh...aughhhhhhhh...why r u knocccckkiiiinggggg....ahhhhhhhh...aughhhhhh[while she speak he increases her spedd 
[Image: hpse_fullsize__16267854_Priyanka%20Chopr...764d27.JPG]

[ i loved her stammeirng so i gripped her ass and slowly moving back and forth as i was not abel to go more deep as i don't wanna be caught but i wanna enjoy so i was pulling my dick out and in and i was putting half out and shoving half in but it was making her more crazy and she was standing  with my dick half in nd looking behind and talking to the peopleon the ither side of the door ] aommmm aommmm aughhh mammm aommm aommm talk more mamm aommmmmm [ i was mocking her while slowly moving and asking eh rot talk which mad ehe rhorny and kinky too ]