Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
DIRTY WORLD
Regina: aughhhhhhhhhhhh..aahhhhhhhh..aughhhhhh..commonnnn...u learrningg...aughhhhh...ahhhh welll ...chotuu..aughhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhh[she screaming like horse dick fukkinggg her thhigssss
Ahhhhhhhh.....aughhhhh....chotuuu...u...got...a..ahhhhhh...aughhhhh horse ...dickkk....u..rrrr fasterrrrr as ahhhhh horse chotuuuuu....ahhhhh (counting to encourage her bro more
[Image: regina-cassandra-soukyam-success-interview23.jpg]
(11-03-2019, 01:31 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Regina: aughhhhhhhhhhhh..aahhhhhhhh..aughhhhhh..commonnnn...u learrningg...aughhhhh...ahhhh welll ...chotuu..aughhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhh[she screaming like horse dick fukkinggg her thhigssss
Ahhhhhhhh.....aughhhhh....chotuuu...u...got...a..ahhhhhh...aughhhhh horse ...dickkk....u..rrrr fasterrrrr as ahhhhh horse chotuuuuu....ahhhhh (counting to encourage her bro more
[Image: regina-cassandra-soukyam-success-interview23.jpg]

[ the chair was moving in front and my dick was moving in and out of he rthighss and evry tie i shoved in her ass was slapped by my thighss and her moaning was high and it ws making eh tto feel like my dick was touching her navel hole evrytime i shove it... she was little worried on if i fuck her like this then surely her pussy would deform.. this thought was making ehr wet again as how a small boy hads a dick like this and a grown girl is scare dof it ] athpppp aughhh didii thapppp 3 thappp aughhh aughhh thapppp 5 aughhhh aughhhhh aughhh thappppppppppppp [ i ws holding ehr ass and doing fast as i can and she was feleing my rock hard dick was rubbing her sensitive pussy and she was on verge of cumming and i was not even stoopping ] uaghh thappp thappp thappp thappp thappppppp [ she was feeling like being spanked while fucking and she was controlling ehr orgasm but as i shoved in she wa sunabel to control and shouted louydly about my dick while spraying ehr love juice in kitchen florr like washing my dick ith it as she gripped my dick with ehr thighs and her love juices are pouring in and she wa sscreaming like  she is in heaven ] aughhhh didii aughh ru thighss aughhh ua re making it aughhh tighttt aughhh aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Regina: aughhhhhHhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhh..chotuuuuu..ahhhughhhhhhhhh..ahhhhhhhhhh....ahhhathpppp aughhh chotuu aaa.hhhhhhh..count loudliy...chottuuuu..aughhhhhhhh...ammmmmm. am not.lhearinggning.....[she get  fulllly wet by her little bro performance n she wanntttt her rr animall fickkk tore her pusssyyyy
 [Image: regina-awe-pre-release4.jpg]
(11-03-2019, 01:45 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Regina: aughhhhhHhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhh..chotuuuuu..ahhhughhhhhhhhh..ahhhhhhhhhh....ahhhathpppp aughhh chotuu aaa.hhhhhhh..count loudliy...chottuuuu..aughhhhhhhh...ammmmmm. am not.lhearinggning.....[she get  fulllly wet by her little bro performance n she wanntttt her rr animall fickkk tore her pusssyyyy
 [Image: regina-awe-pre-release4.jpg]
[ regoina was feeling my dick was getting thicker and bigger and she uderstood that i will be cumming soon but she wanted it to be in her pussyy and also after cumming for three times she was tired and her legs was not so strong but she managed to make me stop by holding my dick in fornt of her thighss s it was long enough to hold it form other ned and she was looking back to me while mocking like i have a dick of a horse and even that will be more calm tahn this ] aughhh didiii aughhh let me aughhh move didii aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ i wanted top continue this pleasure but she caught my dick and stood straight while iw as hugging ehr form behidn like a child while she was holding my dick betwen her thighss and started to walk to her room while saying naughty tihnsg on how she is gonan teach counting to ten with my hors dicka dn didi's O nand she was giggling and in her mind she was thinking that her neighbours will surely hea her scream as she was holding a dick which was a small boy but mcuh bigger like a bull and she was walking to her room while calling me hornily by my anem and mocking my dick ]
Regina: aughhh..ahhhhh....ohhhhhhha..auhhhhhhhh...aughhhhh....chktuuuu...counttt.....aughhhhhhhbh....ahhhhhhh 1...dhapppppppppp aughhhh3 aughhhh[while she going to he bedroom but her still doing from her back..sometimes itsss...entersss her puuusyyyy while  she moving...ber bro holding jer both boobs while going to room make her screm so loudly...
[Image: heroine-regina44.jpg]
[Image: heroine-regina43.jpg]
(11-03-2019, 01:57 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Regina: aughhh..ahhhhh....ohhhhhhha..auhhhhhhhh...aughhhhh....chktuuuu...counttt.....aughhhhhhhbh....ahhhhhhh 1...dhapppppppppp aughhhh3 aughhhh[while she going to he bedroom but her still doing from her back..sometimes itsss...entersss her puuusyyyy while  she moving...ber bro holding jer both boobs while going to room make her screm so loudly...
[Image: heroine-regina44.jpg]
[Image: heroine-regina43.jpg]
[ even though i was in air i was pumpuing her thighss and sometimes it was siding over her pussy adn she was screaming and mocking while scolding my dik like its anothe rperson adn finally she placed me in bed while looking at my raging dick standing as i was lying on bed and she was seeing it so lustfully while it was like my dick had grown 13 inches littel,bigger than before and she was holding my dick head with her finger and started to do slow whatever she says as she dosn't wanna scream so loud in midnight but she knew chottu is a small boya nd will do it but as a didi she adviced adn slowly lied beside me while making me on top of her in missionary while slowly holding my dick and placing in her pussy lips and even teh dick head was thick and she had doubt whetehr it will go in but she was asking to slowly move and s i did she was maoning so bad and calling me while holding my dick so that am not pushing in.. it was like am fucking her hand and pussy at the same time ] aughhhhhh like this didii aughhhhhhhhhhhh didiiiii aughhhh ur O is aughhh so aughh tight aughhhhh [ i was on her my ahdns was on her boobies like holding them while she aws holing my dick and guiding in pussy while cursing my dick as it was enrormous ]
Regina : aughhhhhhhhhh....aaaahhhhh....auggghhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhh ....do...ittt....chouttoooooo..aughhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhh..but......slowlytyyyy..aughhhhh urr..aughhhhhh 1 wass so thickkkk for hrse 0 chotuuu aughhhhhhh..aahhhhhh[even half dickkk of her  bro buried in making her almost to orgasm while making my ahdns on he rboobies and i was presisng it so much that even she was feeling pain adn screaming
[Image: regina17.jpg]
(11-03-2019, 02:12 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Regina : aughhhhhhhhhh....aaaahhhhh....auggghhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhh ....do...ittt....chouttoooooo..aughhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhh..but......slowlytyyyy..aughhhhh urr..aughhhhhh 1 wass so thickkkk for hrse 0 chotuuu aughhhhhhh..aahhhhhh[even half dickkk of her  bro buried in making her almost to orgasm while making my ahdns on he rboobies and i was presisng it so much that even she was feeling pain adn screaming
[Image: regina17.jpg]

[ as she told to go slow i slowly moved but my hand sslipepd and i puhed in like 4 inches in her and she was moaninga dn screaming like he rpussy is torn as my dick was thick enough to stretch her and she was scolding my dick but moaning ] UAGHHHHH didiii aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH didii aommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [ my face was on her boobies and i was like on a soft pillow while my dick was 4 inches in her while 8 inches outa dn she was shivering and screaming in pain ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH didiii its too tighttt aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ she knew it was my dick which was big and she was screaming everything in pain while she was moving andmaking me move and slowlty i was getting inch by inch in and i was poking her womb wheni ahd 9 inches in and she thought i was fully in and she was asking to stop for a minute to rest as she was feeling like her pussy si torn already adn she was screaming while hugging em adn yelling to stop ] AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH didiiiii i aughhh my dick aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Regina:Aughhhh ahhhhh chotuuu....ahhhhh stoppp chotuuuuu ...aughhhhhhh..ahhhhhhhh ur...1 wasss even aughhhh ahhhh bigher tha horse one chotuuu aughhhhh ahhhhhhhhh.... aughhhh chotu aughhhhh  ahhh. ( her screaming make chotuuu more excited she takes 2 inch out she feeled little relaxed but ber brrooo enterrr 4 inncchhh again in her making her diiididii scream like hell her bro dick almost touching her womb ...but she doesn't know still 2 inch were still out
[Image: regina-cassandra-jayadevi-pre-release4.jpg]
(11-03-2019, 02:24 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Regina:Aughhhh ahhhhh chotuuu....ahhhhh stoppp chotuuuuu ...aughhhhhhh..ahhhhhhhh ur...1 wasss even aughhhh ahhhh bigher tha horse one chotuuu aughhhhh ahhhhhhhhh.... aughhhh chotu aughhhhh  ahhh¥her screaming make chotuuu more excited she takes 2 inch out she feeled little relaxed but ber brrooo enterrr 4 inncchhh again in her making her diiididii scream like hell her bro dick almost touching her womb ...but she doesn't know still 2 inch were outside
[Image: regina-cassandra-jayadevi-pre-release4.jpg]

[ as she asked i stopped and her pussy was tighteninga nd loosening and i pushed again amking anoth 3 inches in and it was poking into her womb and she was arching her back while cursing my dick as if it wasa person and she was holding my weight on her and she was lifting me in pleasure like she was an arch and i wa son her and she was screaming at the roof and am sure the neighbours heard it but it was like my dick was being sqqeezed in and i was pushing even more in ] AUGHHHHHHH didiii aughhhhh why are u tightening agughhhhh AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH didiii aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ she thought she had taken all as she was feeling my dick in her womb and she was feeling my dick was fgoing to ehr pussy and almost touching he rnavel hole form inside it was that long while her boobeis are being bit] AUGHHHH didii aommmmmm akkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk akkkkkk aommmmmmmmmmmmm didiiii aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [ she never thought her horny mood would take a situation like this as she was screaming for a young boy who is not even half her age but with his bull dick he was fucking like a bull without even knowing..she was not knowing i had 2 inches out still and she was spreaindgehr legs apart and wrappinga rund and she was stammering screaming while cursing me and my dick like she hates it but at the same time sh was screaminga dn telling to the whole worl dlike she is in blisswith a horse dick and she wa sscreaming to make them know my name while my balls were slapping her pussy end every time i shove and she was holding me tight ]