Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(22-08-2020, 04:37 PM)HiRod Wrote: even her screams made ur dad's friends think that kristen is a hooker which ur dad has booked for the night

and after ur dad has done with her all eleven members of ur dad'd closed group went one after another

and fucked her barins out and we can see how they handled that slim beauty she was not able to walk

u had to help her just get her into the taxi damn bitch all the cum she wanted

after that day... my dad had no problem with me being with Kristen at all... and even all his friends had a go on her 

after he was done... they all going one after the other... and having a turn on my girl... anf fucking her brains out... ramming her good

she coudlnt even walk after they were done... the amount of cum she had on her face and in her holes... but i ddint care

i helped her... and i didnt even mind kissing her on her cum stained face
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
And on the day before wedding ur wedding with kristen

all ur friends made a plan and took her to the beach near the resort where u guys wer supposed to

get married but we know what happend on that day Big Grin

on the beach all ur friends rahul, rohan, james, adam, aslam, even that chari

every one gangbanged her I was surprised to see chari of lot that silent guy

he made her his own bitch kristen was able riled up this silent guy too

[Image: kristenstewart-Snowwhite04.jpg]
(22-08-2020, 04:54 PM)HiRod Wrote: And on the day before wedding ur wedding with kristen

all ur friends made a plan and took her to the beach near the resort where u guys wer supposed to

get married but we know what happend on that day Big Grin

on the beach all ur friends rahul, rohan, james, adam, aslam, even that chari

every one gangbanged her I was surprised to see chari of lot that silent guy

he made her his own bitch kristen was able riled up this silent guy too

one day being we were going to get married... my friends taking her to a resort

and all of them gangbanging her... and enjoying her... gangbanging my soon to be bride... one day before our wedding
(22-08-2020, 04:58 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: one day being we were going to get married... my friends taking her to a resort

and all of them gangbanging her... and enjoying her... gangbanging my soon to be bride... one day before our wedding

u cant complaint about it IS as she is more inviting and open minded want see every one happy

mainly ur family and friends she is damn ready to be there bitch.. she doesnt mind it at all

even ur younger brother she helped him to loose his virginity after banging her he

even brought is buddies and those young lads there was no stopping them they just used

her as there cum dump

[Image: kristen-stewart-wishes-she-could-dance-04.jpg]
(22-08-2020, 05:05 PM)HiRod Wrote: u cant complaint about it IS as she is more inviting and open minded want see every one happy

mainly ur family and friends she is damn ready to be there bitch.. she doesnt mind it at all

even ur younger brother she helped him to loose his virginity after banging her he

even brought is buddies and those young lads there was no stopping them they just used

her as there cum dump

how can i complain... having a GF like that... i love her

and she always helping my family and friends... so i dont mind at all... thats just the type of girl she is
IS and kristen the zen type couple living on road in a van constantly moving from one place to

another never had the need for money kristen was always there to take care of

expences there van got into a trouble was not ready to start they called a mechanic he came with his side kick

the rough looking guys one was 7ft tall and other guy was bulked build

as usual IS u got no money to pay and kristen has taken care of it as these dudes took there time

and filled kristen in the van where u just stood out waiting for them to finish

[Image: 740full-kristen-stewart.jpg]
(22-08-2020, 05:18 PM)HiRod Wrote: IS and kristen the zen type couple living on road in a van constantly moving from one place to

another never had the need for money kristen was always there to take care of

expences there van got into a trouble was not ready to start they called a mechanic he came with his side kick

the rough looking guys one was 7ft tall and other guy was bulked build

as usual IS u got no money to pay and kristen has taken care of it as these dudes took there time

and filled kristen in the van where u just stood out waiting for them to finish

living in a trailer... very low class poor people... and just like when we couldnt pay for the mechanic... kristen had to take care of it

since we had no money to pay... i had to wait outside while they were railing my girl inside
once as they were moving from one city to other IS just ran the van into a biker

and u know how these biker gangs operate one guy got hurt that to an accident they all came to kick

IS ass as usual kristen has to take over matter in her hands

she went with them into there den (club) and IS kept on waiting for stright 4 days

after that a biker came told u take ur girl as went in u saw she was tied up cum dripping out from all her holes

[Image: d2f05epqfke21.jpg]
Perfect GF material Big Grin

[Image: 9btpgDY.jpg]
(27-08-2020, 08:33 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Perfect GF material Big Grin

[Image: 9btpgDY.jpg]

Vaise IS how does it feel to have a GF like her the clg queen saying yes to u

turning down every stud who try to have her to themselves

[Image: 6672faee5c2f3d1c40ead6f5eae77bfc.jpg]