Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
ACTRESS BROTHEL
(12-08-2020, 12:34 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf:aahs ..bhabi locker room me sabke samne ...aapko aahs ...kisi Ko nahi chune dunga aahum...me akela chadhunga ...aahs 

.kf leaking precum in track pants ...wet spot over her hand ..

Kf licking her milky arms ...sucking her creamy flesh ...aaplying his saliva all over ...

Kf: aahum..aahum..sslurrp bhabi aahs ...bahut Sundar ho aao aahm..itni Gori aahs itni soft aahm...

Peche hands moving on her ass cheeks ...fondling them 

pushes ..kf ...awAY 

he on the wall now 

comes to him .rubs her ..breasts / blouse on his chest

anushak : akele karoge. .mmmmmmmmm ..virat ko karne nahin doge. ..mere pati ko bhi nahin mmm

.aur poora team jo bhabhi bhabhi bol ke hilaata hain mujh pe ..unhein bhi nahin ?

[Image: anushka-sharma-photos-31-819x1024.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(12-08-2020, 12:36 AM)timewaster Wrote: kriti sanon pulling her panties and shorts down 

iupaar bluse top 

neeche nohthing 

tw ...gets up ..takes off his pants too

tw :aaaah pagal ho ..kyon boloogna kissi ko .aaaaaah kirit .aaaaah .woh .let jaao na ..(asking her to lie on ehr ..back on thes ofa) 
Kriti: are wah ....isme ab farmahish bhi hai Janab ki ...

Kriti putting her shorts and. Panty on other sofa ...getting laid on couch ...on her elbows ..

Kriti looking at TW ..holding his monster cock ..she opening her legs ...

Kriri: I swear TW ...tumhara bank balance nahi Khali Kiya na maine ....to naam.badal Dena ..
[Image: ActressKriti-SanonKriti-Sanon-beautiful-...40x900.jpg]
(12-08-2020, 12:40 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kriti: are wah ....isme ab farmahish bhi hai Janab ki ...

Kriti putting her shorts and. Panty on other sofa ...getting laid on couch ...on her elbows ..

Kriti looking at TW ..holding his monster cock ..she opening her legs ...

Kriri: I swear TW ...tumhara bank balance nahi Khali Kiya na maine ....to naam.badal Dena ..
[Image: ActressKriti-SanonKriti-Sanon-beautiful-...40x900.jpg]

tw : aaaaaaah ..aaaaaah ..woh ....tw taking off pants and boxer 

huge 18.75 ..out 

tw : ..lowerhing himself on her 

tw : kar lena kriti .sab kar lena ..poora khaali kar dena aaaaaaah ..card ko bhi kar dena 

saying ...trying to .get his dick (she holding it ..) on her pussy ..pink shaved pusys lips 

[Image: 5047a2f3e4de27953bea267172d06584.jpg]
(12-08-2020, 12:38 AM)timewaster Wrote: pushes ..kf ...awAY 

he on the wall now 

comes to him .rubs her ..breasts / blouse on his chest

anushak : akele karoge. .mmmmmmmmm ..virat ko karne nahin doge. ..mere pati ko bhi nahin mmm

.aur poora team jo bhabhi bhabhi bol ke hilaata hain mujh pe ..unhein bhi nahin ?
Kf: aahs ...kisi Ko nahi karne dunga ...bhaiya Ko bhi nahi aahs ...bhabi ...just feeling her body over mine ..

Kf holds. Her neck pulling her face closer ...smooching her aahum...aahum.ssuoo pchum...

Kf: aahum...bhabi aahs ...bahut nikalta hai aap pe aahum..pcchumm..

Kf inserting his tounge inside her mouth ... sucking her tounge ..

K: aahum..bhabi aapka mu aahs aahum...aapke mu me Dena hai aahs ...ek Baar mu se kar do na aahhumm..aahs aaupp aaupp ...
[Image: 07569a35c00af51f7c75900d1808f5f2.jpg]
(12-08-2020, 12:45 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf: aahs ...kisi Ko nahi karne dunga ...bhaiya Ko bhi nahi aahs ...bhabi ...just feeling her body over mine ..
Kf holds. Her neck pulling her face closer ...smooching her aahum...aahum.ssuoo pchum...
Kf: aahum...bhabi aahs ...bahut nikalta hai aap pe aahum..pcchumm..
Kf inserting his tounge inside her mouth ... sucking her tounge ..
K: aahum..bhabi aapka mu aahs aahum...aapke mu me Dena hai aahs ...ek Baar mu se kar do na aahhumm..aahs aaupp aaupp ...

anushak laughing 

anushak : mooh mein ...

matlab. ..poora plan kar ke .aaye ho ..mm.....yehi karoge. ki 

ya ....phir ...nikaal ke .bologe ...woh woh warmup that bhabih ..ab .....neeche ..

anushka : tum na ..........viraat bhi .hassne ki deri hain mooh mein ghussa deta hain 

[Image: DOBTfaiX0AUOF7Y.jpg]
(12-08-2020, 12:44 AM)timewaster Wrote: tw : aaaaaaah ..aaaaaah ..woh ....tw taking off pants and boxer 

huge 18.75 ..out 

tw : ..lowerhing himself on her 

tw : kar lena kriti .sab kar lena ..poora khaali kar dena aaaaaaah ..card ko bhi kar dena 

saying ...trying to .get his dick (she holding it ..) on her pussy ..pink shaved pusys lips 
Kriti moving back on sofa ...making space for TW ...as this monster was climbing over her ...

Kriri: aahm...yeh ek to itna Mota ghusa rahe ho  pura weight to mat dalo atleast ...

Kriti peeling on his foreskin ...spits on her fingers ...applies it on his dick head ..all over ..smoothing it ..and taking on her entrance ...

Kriti looking up at ceiling ... connecting it with her entrance ...rubbing it ...

Kriti: aahm..aahs ...haa ....thik hai comfortable.?..( asking him behaving like GF only ) 
[Image: 4cYcY5c.jpg]
(12-08-2020, 12:53 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kriti moving back on sofa ...making space for TW ...as this monster was climbing over her ...
Kriri: aahm...yeh ek to itna Mota ghusa rahe ho  pura weight to mat dalo atleast ...
Kriti peeling on his foreskin ...spits on her fingers ...applies it on his dick head ..all over ..smoothing it ..and taking on her entrance ...
Kriti looking up at ceiling ... connecting it with her entrance ...rubbing it ...
Kriti: aahm..aahs ...haa ....thik hai comfortable.?..( asking him behaving like GF only ) 

[Image: e0gtXvt.jpg]

tw  :aaaaaaaah kriti aaaaaaaah 

she looking at he roof 

tw :aaaaah .ek dum aaaah rubbing eick on her pussy lips 

tw : idhar deho na 

she looks at him .in his eyes ..and that is when 

tw pushes in 

fachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[Image: kriti-sanon-hot-stylish-pose-photoshoot-wallpapers.jpg]
(12-08-2020, 12:48 AM)timewaster Wrote: anushak laughing 

anushak : mooh mein ...

matlab. ..poora plan kar ke .aaye ho ..mm.....yehi karoge. ki 

ya ....phir ...nikaal ke .bologe ...woh woh warmup that bhabih ..ab .....neeche ..

anushka : tum na ..........viraat bhi .hassne ki deri hain mooh mein ghussa deta hain 

Kf: aahm...aaah sach me ..bhaiya bhi aapko mu me ...aap Karti ho unka ..aahs 

Kf taking out his cock out of track pants ....

Kf: aahum..bhabi aahs ..ek Baar mera bhi karo na ...aise haste hue karo na bhabi aahm..
( Holding her hand ...handing my cock to her ) 
[Image: press-meet-with-anushka-sharma-a-diljit-...ri-2-4.jpg]
(12-08-2020, 12:58 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf: aahm...aaah sach me ..bhaiya bhi aapko mu me ...aap Karti ho unka ..aahs 

Kf taking out his cock out of track pants ....

Kf: aahum..bhabi aahs ..ek Baar mera bhi karo na ...aise haste hue karo na bhabi aahm..
( Holding her hand ...handing my cock to her ) 

anusahka does this 

as she goes on her knees (slaps her hand on her head )

anushka : sab ko ...mooh chodna bhi hain .aur haste hue ...

anushka ..kisses dick 

anushaka :ab yeh mat ...bolna ke mere mooh pe ...aankh naak pe nikaalna hain ? 

[Image: DMFSjDBWkAArpgC.jpg]
(12-08-2020, 12:57 AM)timewaster Wrote: [Image: e0gtXvt.jpg]

tw  :aaaaaaaah kriti aaaaaaaah 

she looking at he roof 

tw :aaaaah .ek dum aaaah rubbing eick on her pussy lips 

tw : idhar deho na 

she looks at him .in his eyes ..and that is when 

tw pushes in 

fachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Kriti looking towards tw ...holding his wrist clenching it .
Kriti: aahs ..Aah Aah aahm.....( Closing her lips thight ) 

Kriti feeling that huge monster spreading her thight pussy lips apart ...

Kriti moving upward on sofa. ....
Kriti; aahm..hm...aram se thoda aa
hs ..Aah..Aah.....aahm..
[Image: 09ce29f2e8637c3492e21b3690c79d6e.jpg]