Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(01-03-2019, 10:02 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : Sure Vicky.............China Bazaar nundi modaledadama ??? hmmm

[Image: _14942225884.jpg]
regiii akkaa... teach ur chottu how to conquer u akka
(01-03-2019, 09:49 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: [ she was embracing her lovely brother hugging her from behind but i was giving her harder bite enough to amke her feel my teeth on her ass] aughh regiii akkaa akkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk [ she screamed a bit as even her mom heard it down stairs and she was trying lie to her while rubbing her ass cheeks and mocking me ]

My Wife Sunitha to John : Yeah a little bit.................my anger is diluting

[Image: June%2B16%252C%2B2018%2BRegina-Cassandra...outh20.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(01-03-2019, 10:01 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : Yeah sure pada Vicky.............I am very excited to meet your Friends who are my fans eventually

[Image: shruti-haasan-278769293.jpg]

ama you no wt ninu chusthu unta nena control chesuko lekapothuna ani amaa lip ne kiss chesi na lip tho amaa lip ne rub chesthu na friends tempt ayyi neto miss behave chestha emi anukoku amaaan
(01-03-2019, 10:03 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha to John : Yeah a little bit.................my anger is diluting

[Image: June%2B16%252C%2B2018%2BRegina-Cassandra...outh20.jpg]
akkkk akkkk akkaaa aughhhhh i want u akkaa akkkkkk noww akkaa [ i was biting her ass cheeks hard while placing my finge rin her anvel hole amking her maon in her own home ] aughh akkaaa whay are u angry akka on me akkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
(01-03-2019, 09:51 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: kajuuu didiii such a horny naughty akka

My Wife Sunitha : Come John..............let's be more Naughty

[Image: sarocharu-raviteja-kajal-hd3.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(01-03-2019, 10:02 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : Sure Vicky.............China Bazaar nundi modaledadama ??? hmmm

[Image: _14942225884.jpg]
yes amaa but today completly starger tho arrange chesa neku oka na
(01-03-2019, 10:05 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : Come John..............let's be more Naughty

[Image: sarocharu-raviteja-kajal-hd3.jpg]

kajuuu akaa ummammhhh what will u do if i want to ahve u even though ur hubby is uummm right outside akka ummmmmmm [ waas hugging her and kising her cheeks while my morning wood was poking her meaty thighss]
(01-03-2019, 09:54 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: ninu na pattapuraniga chusukovadam naku challaisthan kodalla madhu mandulla na vollu antha pakkasav ne vonti galli thagallaka potha na vollu vedi ekkipothundi  i realt love you kodalla ela nuvv chepa parthi chillipi pani cheyalli ani undi antu thana boobs ne na face tho rub chesthuna

My Wife Sunitha : Bastard pet...............call me Madam antu getting her boobs sucked..............

[Image: Ajay%2BDevgan-Kajal%2BAgarwal%2B3.jpg]

My Wife Sunitha moving my Father Hitler's hand to her pussy : while sucking my boobs Smooch it (her G spot) slutty pet antu domination start chesindi

[Image: businessman-kajal-with-mahesh-babu.jpg]
(01-03-2019, 10:09 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Sunitha : Bastard pet...............call me Madam antu getting her boobs sucked..............

[Image: Ajay%2BDevgan-Kajal%2BAgarwal%2B3.jpg]

My Wife Sunitha moving my Father Hitler's hand to her pussy : while sucking my boobs Smooch it (her G spot) slutty pet antu domination start chesindi

[Image: businessman-kajal-with-mahesh-babu.jpg]

ahhhh yes yes madam.nenu korukuntu nadi me nudi idda plssssss meru ela dominate chesthu unta naku double energy vasthundi antu panti tho na boob ne biye chesthu hand tho thana g spot ne touch chesthuna 

Paleru:mama kodallu eroju kotha atta modallu petti nattu unaru elanti kodallu naku undi untana
(01-03-2019, 09:55 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: [ i never saw tammu akka like this making moves and i was feeling so loving from her and lso little scared] akka.. what is this akka... oi... i..... [ i was seeing her horny navel  boobs and her thighs and curves and she was coming close to me every second as i moved back a bit ] akaa
My Wife Sunitha : Why are going back Chotu ?? why ??

[Image: tamanna-in-red-saree-hd9.jpg]

My Wife Sunitha : Come and express your Love on your Didi John..............CUM

[Image: tamanna-baahubali-audio-release-photos503.jpg]