Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(01-03-2019, 09:43 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: regii akka... what akka what did i do.... [ i was now hugging her form behidn while my ahnds was on her navel teasing her while i was giving love bites to her ass cheeks as it was making her to moana dn shiver a bit and she was enjoying it ] akkaa if u dont aommmm akkkkk tell me i will bite hard akka aoommm aommm [ she knew chottu will bite hard even when playing.. but she was enjoying her cute chottu on her body ]

My Wife Sunitha : Haaa chotu go on with a typical enthusiasm in her face...................Bite your Akka Harder aaaaaa

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(01-03-2019, 09:48 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : Haaa chotu go on with a typical enthusiasm in her face...................Bite your Akka Harder aaaaaa

ahhhh amaa i want you amaa
(01-03-2019, 09:48 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : Haaa chotu go on with a typical enthusiasm in her face...................Bite your Akka Harder aaaaaa

[ she was embracing her lovely brother hugging her from behind but i was giving her harder bite enough to amke her feel my teeth on her ass] aughh regiii akkaa akkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk [ she screamed a bit as even her mom heard it downstarirs and she was trying lie to her while rubbing her ass cheeks and mocking me ]
(01-03-2019, 08:00 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
nani sir wt about you ani na pant vepi na underwear vepi 16 inches lechi bussa koduthuna na modda ne pellam lips ki rub chesthu vodaka na modda meda posthu nenu stop ani chepa varaku nanu teas chesthu kavisthu na cock ne suck chesi nanu mepinchun idi frist level of test antu ne pellam face ne na balls tho koduthu ahhhhhh start your work on my cock 

ilu laste reply
(01-03-2019, 09:44 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: i wana be yout sweet pett for today kodlla nanu dominate chesthu denginchukuntava pls

My Wife Sunitha : Being Boss lady to THE BOSS...............that's awesome mamayya..................

[Image: Kajal1.png?u3j702GiNy2T5f_0XAJIU0Fj4145_VeN]

My Wife Sunitha : Kiss me here my Pet ani my Father Hitler talani dominant ga lagutondi tana yeda meedaki

[Image: Kajal-Agarwal-Photos-in-Enthavaraku-Ee-P...4x1024.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(01-03-2019, 09:50 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : Being Boss lady to THE BOSS...............that's awesome mamayya..................

My Wife Sunitha : Kiss me here my Pet ani my Father Hitler talani dominant ga lagutondi tana yeda meedaki

kajuuu didiii such a horny naughty akka
(01-03-2019, 09:45 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: ahhhhhh sunitha idi kick evadam ledu sunitha i am accpeting more from you suck it hard antu ne pellam notlo lo ki na modda push chesthuna

My Wife Sunitha : Yes Boss..................now check this

[Image: Ileana%20In%20Saree%20at%20AAA%20Prerelease_65.jpg]

My Wife Sunitha smooching Usman's Dick like a pro and sucking it like Professional

[Image: 96694403_ileana-amarakbaranthony-prerelease78.jpg]
(01-03-2019, 09:50 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : Being Boss lady to THE BOSS...............that's awesome mamayya..................

ninu na pattapuraniga chusukovadam naku challaisthan kodalla madhu mandulla na vollu antha pakkasav ne vonti galli thagallaka potha na vollu vedi ekkipothundi  i realt love you kodalla ela nuvv chepa parthi chillipi pani cheyalli ani undi antu thana boobs ne na face tho rub chesthuna
(01-03-2019, 09:45 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: akka... now u have akka... [ i was suprised to see but as she removed her saree pallu i was shocked as i didn't know the gift was herslef] akka... what are u doing.... [ being innocnet chottu i was not knowing why is she doing and it was making her even more horny as she was planning to make her chottu her own ]

My Wife Sunitha dancing in front of you seductively

[Image: 00_00_16.jpg]
(01-03-2019, 09:54 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha dancing in front of you seductively

[Image: 00_00_16.jpg]

[ i never saw tammu akka like this making moves and i was feeling so loving from her and lso little scared] akka.. what is this akka... oi... i..... [ i was seeing her horny anvela boobs and her thighss and curves and she was coming close to me every second as i moved back a bit ] akaa