Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
My Wife Sunitha : Thank you USMAN

[Image: D0N9om-UwAEnQvD.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
My Wife Sunitha : For what you have done on 23-Feb-19 night to till today morning

[Image: D0N9om-UwAAZogL.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(26-02-2019, 10:31 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : Early morning 5 varaku naa vollanta non stop working telusa

[Image: D0L7_m4VYAEPNSg.jpg]
nani let me fuck ur wife
i will give u a good salary hike
(26-02-2019, 10:39 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: nani let me fuck ur wife
i will give u a good salary hike

Nani : Ohhh Thanks sir.................Please fuck my wife like a boss

[Image: 1428287528.jpg]

My Wife Sunitha : Come Boss................Nail me as you wish...........Get paid for what are you paying for my hubby as salary hike ..................with my Beautiful Body

[Image: 052d3f4e33690faf53aa8798b3628768.jpg]
(26-02-2019, 10:45 AM)nani19999 Wrote: Nani : Ohhh Thanks sir.................Please fuck my wife like a boss

My Wife Sunitha : Come Boss................Nail me as you wish...........Get paid for what are you paying for my hubby as salary hike ..................with my Beautiful Body

ahhhhh kodallu pilla ne notlo na modda
(26-02-2019, 10:35 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : For what you have done on 23-Feb-19 night to till today morning

[Image: D0N9om-UwAAZogL.jpg]

UsamConfuseday thanks in proper way darling so that every one know wt we are?
(26-02-2019, 10:45 AM)nani19999 Wrote: Nani : Ohhh Thanks sir.................Please fuck my wife like a boss

(nani is such a cuckold hahaha anyway he wont be satisfying her let me eat her good)

Not here
(i look at kajal for 2 seconds looks at her skin)
Nani i have made reservation at taj palace bring her with you 
Suite number 67 
I need to relax a bit
(i was at taj palace suite consisting of 5 bedrooms and 2 terrace bath pools)
(26-02-2019, 10:33 AM)nani19999 Wrote: My Akka Anushka : Sex Morning Handsome Hunks

[Image: D0RV6TeUYAM6437.jpg]

ne akkani denguthaa

Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart

[Image: D0RV6TeUYAM6437.jpg]

Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.

aughhh kajjuuu akkaaaa wanna drill like a wife at night while playing with u as akka in day