Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
Dirty Mind
Kajal about to get married to rahul ...but not sure about him in a doubt wether he is the right guy or not ...

Rahul's best friend...got close to kajal while doing all rituals ..going to thier house at haldi and all ...( But always thought bhabi hai ...never tried anything ) 

And when kajal told him about her doubt ...friend convinced kajal ..don't worry rahul is the best guy ..bahut khush rakhega tumhe and all ...and she trusted him ...

Now kajal married to rahul almost 6 months ...rahul every day busy in business mettings ..and trips ..aur jab ghar pe bhi rehta to tierd ...(rahul's medical problem)

Kajal didn't discussed this with anyone ...ghar ke kaam me man lagane lagi ...

and today kajal's birthday ..her in laws didn't knew ..and even rahul on bussiness trip ..( she was little upset lekin bataye kise ) 

And then that same friend arrived to wish kajal ...

Aunty : beta ..kajal apne kamre me hai ...( Aunty knew she is alone ..need some company ) 

And then kajal : tumhi ne kaha tha na karlo shadi khush rakhega ..maine tumpe bharosa karke shadi ki ..aur ab yeh ..

Kajal: tum na rehne do...kitna bhi kuch karlo ..lekin pati ki kami to puri nahi kar sakte na ...kar sakte ho bolo...

[Image: Prabha-768x461.png]
Today kajal's birthday.... Getting lot of wishes and all but in reality no one came to meet her due to lockdown...

And later she heard some noise below her apartment so she went down ..and saw two policemen beating this guy with birthday cake in his hand ..(looked familiar but not able to recognize him)

Policemen: pata nahi lockdown hai ...yeh cake lekar kaha ghum raha hai ..

Kajal; sir ..sir aap ..ise maar kyu rahe hai ..yeh me janti hu ise ..(realized he is her fan ..use ro follow her and almost in every event )

Kajal: nahi ..nahi fan nahi yeh yeh dost hai mera ..woh bas birthday wish karne aya hai ..please aap jaen dijiye ise (trying to save him) 

Fan: kajal ji ...aap bas yahi pe yeh cake cut kar dijiye me chala jaunga ...

Policemen: yaha pe yeh sab nahi kar sakte ..faltu me crowd hoga ..jo karna hai ghar jaake karo ..

Kajal: ji sir ..hun yaha koi distubance nahi karnege really sorry fir this ..

Takinf him into her appartment ..scolding him ..mere liye aise maar kha rahe the pagal ho kya tum  ..

Applying antiseptic on his wound ..herself ...

Tabhi fan's phone ring ...on table kajal puts it on speaker for him...

Maa: mila liya bahu se ..mana liya birthday ..kya bolu kajal (bahu) ?

Kajal shocked seeing his love for her ..pure love ( no expectations)
[Image: 5f911d50efcdb5fd565fe1d1cfc608b9.jpg]
Kajal's marraige fixed with this ..super rich family's alone son ...

But marraige postponed due to lockdown ..not able to meet each other ..

And today kajal's birthday ...he somehow managed everything and reached her house ...

Namaste uncle ..namaste aunty (touching thier feet ) woh me bas ..kajal ko wish karne aya tha ..aapki permission ho to ..

Aunty : hone wali biwi hai tumhari ..humari permission ki kya jarurat hai beta ...

Kajal shocked to see him thier for her even in lockdown ...ab itne dino baad mil rahe hai to thoda pyaar ...
[Image: c7cca13f86e3088d25a9319ef3161cc4.jpg]
Kajal shooting in an island beach and all ..final day of shoot ..everything wrapped up . Crew left she was ready to leave ..

And then the waiter give her a note ..thankyou from booking whole resort for yourself ..hotel management 

Kajal came to know someone waiting for her at beach ..she goes thier ..

This young rich guy her huge fan ..multiple times sent proposal to her house for marraige ..ghar wale saud kar lo shadi acha ladka hai ...

But kajal was not ready for marraige yet ..abhi to age carrer hai and all ...

And thus guy booked whole island for her ..proposing her on the beach ..all alone 

(She was kind of impressed by his passion for her ) 
Whole island booked for a week ....
[Image: EZRzGwlX0AAhOHy?format=jpg&name=medium]
kajal pe bada mood dikh raha hai
Rakesh entered into the corporate bussiness but finding it really tough to survive thier ..everyone trying to push him down ..

Until one day when he took his wife katrina with her into an event in saree ...and suddenly investors were much eager to invest in rakesh business ...

Rakesh and katrina understood the reason for this ..if you have to survive in this ruthless world you have to compromise with it ...

Since then ..they never faced any investment issue ..and then this lockdown issue happened ..

Rakesh took a major project gone out of town for it and needs investments for it .. requesting his regular investors ..but in lockdown no one able to invest ..

Rakesh; sir ...woh katrina ka koi issue nahi hai. ..aaj tak kabhi koi prblem ane di hai kya aapko ..nahi aap suniye to ..sir ..

And then rakesh received a call by a huge businessmen ..known as corporate monster in the business ..use to take over whichever business he wanted ...

He was known to be shy ..dosent meets anyone easily ..never says what he wanted ..just the person himself has to understand what he wants ..

He was the one how hosted that event ..and he also saw katrina thier ...and since then waiting for the right opportunity...

He called rakesh ...told him investment ho jayega ..lekin badle me ...

Rakesh: sir..me to abhi out of town hu ..lekin katrina ghar pe hi hai ...aap jab chahe jaa sakte hai ..me bol dunga woh sambhal legi sab ...

[Image: 13-Salman-Katrina.jpg]
(19-06-2020, 09:22 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Rakesh entered into the corporate bussiness but finding it really tough to survive thier ..everyone trying to push him down ..

Until one day when he took his wife katrina with her into an event in saree ...and suddenly investors were much eager to invest in rakesh business ...

Rakesh and katrina understood the reason for this ..if you have to survive in this ruthless world you have to compromise with it ...

Since then ..they never faced any investment issue ..and then this lockdown issue happened ..

Rakesh took a major project gone out of town for it and needs investments for it .. requesting his regular investors ..but in lockdown no one able to invest ..

Rakesh; sir ...woh katrina ka koi issue nahi hai. ..aaj tak kabhi koi prblem ane di hai kya aapko ..nahi aap suniye to ..sir ..

And then rakesh received a call by a huge businessmen ..known as corporate monster in the business ..use to take over whichever business he wanted ...

He was known to be shy ..dosent meets anyone easily ..never says what he wanted ..just the person himself has to understand what he wants ..

He was the one how hosted that event ..and he also saw katrina thier ...and since then waiting for the right opportunity...

He called rakesh ...told him investment ho jayega ..lekin badle me ...

Rakesh: sir..me to abhi out of town hu ..lekin katrina ghar pe hi hai ...aap jab chahe jaa sakte hai ..me bol dunga woh sambhal legi sab ...

[Image: 13-Salman-Katrina.jpg]

[Image: concert-party-applause-video-id931516624?s=640x640]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
[Image: aur-dikhao-yar.jpg]
[Image: 73010509.cms]

tw: alia sees this guy ...walking in her gated compound

knows. ....chor hain ....

chor shy ..nervous ..seeing her .....pretending to have lost his way (gate bandh only way to come here was climb over the walls)

imagine what she does to him Wink

ab itna risk leta hain koi ......??? 

woh bhi ....chote mote paiso ke liye !!? 

[Image: Alia-Bhatt-snapped-at-the-gym-4-1.jpg]
tw : post lockdown ..friend ranbir and ...alia all sitting having beers

suddenly coversation about sex

friend : areey machine thodi na hoon . (complaining about his gf ) ...ab. ....raat bhar koi karta hain kya

alia : ladki sahi rahi ..toh .....aadim kar leta hain

friend : kuch bhi

alia : ranbir ..kya bolte ho ?

ranbir smiles

[Image: EawaDCyXQAEuDdB?format=jpg&name=900x900]