Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(04-06-2020, 12:45 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQYc-30lZIakEIuSJ_-X...B&usqp=CAU]
Karishma: (holds ur face and turns ur face towards her.. looking in ur eyes naughtily, takes her wet sticky deep pink tongue out and whispered) main madat karu? nasha "utaarne" mein? take ur tongue out...

(as u took out ur tongue, she touches her wet tongue with urs, twists the tongue around urs, ) loullloulllllloullllllll 

(Dusre haath se, she holds the wrist of ur hand holding the wine glass and makez u touch the glass in between her boobs ) loulll

ohh ysssss jaise hi usne mere tongue se apne tongue milaake khelne lagi. i m also started to play with her tongue.. sucking and licking her pink tongue slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp

and jais ehi mere whisky glass pakda huva haath uski cleavage se takraayaa... mere haath slip hoke.. glass me rahe saare whisky uski cleavage pe gir gayi...

HD : Ooppss.. shit my whisky...!! there dress pe girgayi tanna.. ab kya karogi..? [Image: Karishma%20Tanna%20(6).jpg]
(04-06-2020, 12:49 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ohh ysssss jaise hi usne mere tongue se apne tongue milaake khelne lagi. i m also started to play with her tongue.. sucking and licking her pink tongue slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp

and jais ehi mere whisky glass pakda huva haath uski cleavage se takraayaa... mere haath slip hoke.. glass me rahe saare whisky uski cleavage pe gir gayi...

HD : Ooppss.. shit my whisky...!! there dress pe girgayi tanna.. ab kya karogi..? [Image: Karishma%20Tanna%20(6).jpg]
[Image: tumblr_pcllyjD1ch1uejcvjo1_250.gif?w=605&ssl=1]

Karishma: (ek baar ke liye wet smooches ur mouth) loumm sssssssmooss (ek thook ka dhaaga ban gaya dono ke muh ke bich...she smiles as the whiskey makes the center portion of her nighty wet. she takes ur glass and keeps it on the side table.. ) ab jab cleavage tumne bhigoya toh ab (lips still close to urs) saaf toh apko hi karna hogi na Sir?....(keeps hands on the couch, piche kior inclined hoke, says)
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
(04-06-2020, 12:56 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: tumblr_pcllyjD1ch1uejcvjo1_250.gif?w=605&ssl=1]

Karishma: (ek baar ke liye wet smooches ur mouth) loumm sssssssmooss (ek thook ka dhaaga ban gaya dono ke muh ke bich...she smiles as the whiskey makes the center portion of her nighty wet. she takes ur glass and keeps it on the side table.. ) ab jab cleavage tumne bhigoya toh ab (lips still close to urs) saaf toh apko hi karna hogi na Sir?....(keeps hands on the couch, piche kior inclined hoke, says)

Ohh yaaaa zaroor saaf karunga karishna kehthe huye me seedha mere right hand ko uski cleavage ke beech daalke... rub karne lagaa... and rub karthe karthe hi dheer se uski nighty ko cleavage se hataathe hataathe haath ko nighty ke andar le jaane lagaa... asking u like

HD : yaha bhi giri he kya tanna..? yaha bhi giri he kyaa..? bataavo...

[Image: Karishma%20Tanna%20(4).jpg]
(04-06-2020, 01:04 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ohh yaaaa zaroor saaf karunga karishna kehthe huye me seedha mere right hand ko uski cleavage ke beech daalke... rub karne lagaa... and rub karthe karthe hi dheer se uski nighty ko cleavage se hataathe hataathe haath ko nighty ke andar le jaane lagaa... asking u like

HD : yaha bhi giri he kya tanna..? yaha bhi giri he kyaa..? bataavo...

[Image: Karishma%20Tanna%20(4).jpg]
[Image: tumblr_pcllyjD1ch1uejcvjo3_250.gifv]

Karishma: ( shivers due to ur touch) aaahhhhhhhhhhhh (bows head backwards ..her eyes roll up and closed .. her lips left deep sigh- )  aaaahhhhh (whispered softly) yeaahh like that.... Sir aaaahhhh.  like that yeahhhh please Sir ahhhhhhh please ahhhhhhh Sssir ahhh
sex YL
(04-06-2020, 01:10 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: tumblr_pcllyjD1ch1uejcvjo3_250.gifv]

Karishma: ( shivers due to ur touch) aaahhhhhhhhhhhh (bows head backwards ..her eyes roll up and closed .. her lips left deep sigh- )  aaaahhhhh (whispered softly) yeaahh like that.... Sir aaaahhhh.  like that yeahhhh please Sir ahhhhhhh please ahhhhhhh Sssir ahhh

ahhh ur moaning making me more hard....!!

and wais ehi haath konighty ke andar andar le jaathe huye... now slowly slowly nighty ki sleeve ko neeche kheenchane lagaa... and pushed my hand inside ur nighty and hold ur boobs nipple pokies... and rubbing my fingers gently gently..... and nighty sleeves falling down... on ur arms.. to wrist... slowly and slowly..

and night bhi neeche khisak khisak ke boobs bahar aabe lage...

[Image: EWD8iRlUwAoG3C4?format=jpg&name=medium]
(04-06-2020, 01:48 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ahhh ur moaning making me more hard....!!

and wais ehi haath konighty ke andar andar le jaathe huye... now slowly slowly nighty ki sleeve ko neeche kheenchane lagaa... and pushed my hand inside ur nighty and hold ur boobs nipple pokies... and rubbing my fingers gently gently..... and nighty sleeves falling down... on ur arms.. to wrist... slowly and slowly..

and night bhi neeche khisak khisak ke boobs bahar aabe lage...

[Image: EWD8iRlUwAoG3C4?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: tumblr_pcllyjD1ch1uejcvjo2_250.gifv]

Karishma: ahhhhhhhhhh (smiles naughtily) ahhhhh yssss ahhhh  (holds ur head with left hand for a moment. looks down at u.. and smooches ) smooooooochhhhh (and released ur face , keeps hand on the couch..closed eyes, bends head back) aaahhhh (feeling ur hand inside her slutty pink dress) aaaahhhhh Sssir aaaaahhhhh toh isbaar salary ki hike paaki na? andar dhaake leke? aaaaahhh u r too strong Sir aaaaahhh biting lips) aaaahhhhhhh
sex YL
(04-06-2020, 01:55 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: tumblr_pcllyjD1ch1uejcvjo2_250.gifv]

Karishma: ahhhhhhhhhh (smiles naughtily) ahhhhh yssss ahhhh  (holds ur head with left hand for a moment. looks down at u.. and smooches ) smooooooochhhhh (and released ur face , keeps hand on the couch..closed eyes, bends head back) aaahhhh (feeling ur hand inside her slutty pink dress) aaaahhhhh Sssir aaaaahhhhh toh isbaar salary ki hike paaki na? andar dhaake leke? aaaaahhh u r too strong Sir aaaaahhh biting lips) aaaahhhhhhh

Slowly i dragging her nighty down.. and nighty khisak gayi neeche... and her chocolate round boobs pops out.. with dark erected nipples...

HD : ahh ysss Tanna.. dekhungaa aaj theri performance kithna acha rahegi.. uthnaa salary hike hogaa... bol dogi achi performance...!!?
(04-06-2020, 02:04 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Slowly i dragging her nighty down.. and nighty khisak gayi neeche... and her chocolate round boobs pops out.. with dark erected nipples...

HD : ahh ysss Tanna.. dekhungaa aaj theri performance kithna acha rahegi.. uthnaa salary hike hogaa... bol dogi achi performance...!!?

[Image: tumblr_pcllyjD1ch1uejcvjo4_250.gifv]

Karishma: (looking at u sluttily) aahh kyu nhi dungi.. Sir ..main toh humesa hi...apke service mein ready hu (get up and sits on ur lap..her dress slips to her waist... her bouncy bubbly tits jiggled ... holds ur face with two hands, muh mein right wala deep pink nipple tumhare muh mein rakh diya..) Sir apko khush karke , apko apna swaad chakhake bhi mujhe salary hile chahiye aahhhhh (kissed on ur forehead) muaaaah
sex YL
(04-06-2020, 02:11 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: tumblr_pcllyjD1ch1uejcvjo4_250.gifv]

Karishma: (looking at u sluttily) aahh kyu nhi dungi.. Sir ..main toh humesa hi...apke service mein ready hu (get up and sits on ur lap..her dress slips to her waist... her bouncy bubbly tits jiggled ... holds ur face with two hands, muh mein right wala deep pink nipple tumhare muh mein rakh diya..) Sir apko khush karke , apko apna swaad chakhake bhi mujhe salary hile chahiye aahhhhh (kissed on ur forehead) muaaaah

Ahh ysssss jaise hi mere lapse me thum aamne saamne aake beth gayi.. i can see  ur both boobs right infront my eyes...

and jaise hi thumne kheenchake apne mamme pe mera moo press kiyaaa... i started to suck it.. slowly slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slur slurp slurp slrup
(04-06-2020, 02:14 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Ahh ysssss jaise hi mere lapse me thum aamne saamne aake beth gayi.. i can see  ur both boobs right infront my eyes...

and jaise hi thumne kheenchake apne mamme pe mera moo press kiyaaa... i started to suck it.. slowly slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slur slurp slurp slrup

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRhOFzcBouYceBMxZDWw...h&usqp=CAU] to tease u

(as u r sucking, Karishma goes mad) aaaaaahhhhh yeaaaaahhh aaaahhhhhh ohhhh yeaaahh Sssir aaaahh u suck ssso well (suddenly, she moves her boobs wet with ur saliva, back  to tease u.. looking in ur eyes) aha? is it ok Sir?. waise (as u try to take it again it mouth each time, she just moves boobs back) 2 ya 3 times? haha..
sex YL