Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(09-12-2018, 12:24 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Disha thought riding will be easier for her to take that monster 
But she dosent know that hardick is gonna tear her apart today 

Disha get on you rubbing hsr pussy as it was paining her alot even after removal of cock 
Disha hold cock making it straight placing it on her pussy 

Sowly sitting on it closing her eyes 
Disha:aahmms sir ahss yass slow aahmm yass 

That cock inside her pussy toward her end of pussy 

Disha hand over hardick's chet slowly jumping over your cock 
Taking it more and more deep 

Disha:aahmss yaad sirr thapp thapp 
She was unaware of that it's now time for hardick's show 
[Image: a3f04fb17dac6df2189df03b352f0db5.jpg]

ohh yaaa she is new to business.. so she oesn't know riding is more complicated then get fucking.. because every push touches her spot....

ah yss and whenshe started to jump.. my dick started to hit her spot at every jump.. and her eyes opened up.. widely.... and she slightly bend down

Disha : ahhhhhhhhhh yssssssssss haa fuckk sirr.. ahh ysssss fuck damn its fucking so huge.. ah ysssss sirr aj thk aisa lund me kabhi nahi ride karee hu. ah ys fuck damn its so fucking deep in mee 

HD : ah yss ah yss ah yssss dishaa.. ah ysss yssss disha.. wahi tho riding ka mazaa he.. jab lund bada ho.. ah yss fuckk come on botch more more more faster. sow me show me ur master.. to how good u can ride.. kehte huey i hold her giggling boobs and squeezing them...

[Image: disha-01-maxim-india.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mkrmomFNav1qjhn09o1_500.gif]
Disha closing her eyes enjoying ride of her life 

Disha:aahmmss sirr aahss yasss it's huge sir aahmms hitting me deep inside 

Disha jumping over cock feeling it inside her 

Enjoying it to core inside her 

Disha:aahs sir aaj to fad hi doge aap aahmmss..

Disha jumping on your cock faster and harder 
[Image: f613518ce3b23c6681b095bd72dbd906.jpg]
(09-12-2018, 12:33 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Disha closing her eyes enjoying ride of her life 

Disha:aahmmss sirr aahss yasss it's huge sir aahmms hitting me deep inside 

Disha jumping over cock feeling it inside her 

Enjoying it to core inside her 

Disha:aahs sir aaj to fad hi doge aap aahmmss..

Disha jumping on your cock faster and harder 
[Image: f613518ce3b23c6681b095bd72dbd906.jpg]

ohh yaa ohh yaa ohh yaaaaa.. disha fuckk damn ur always on top.. baby

ahh yss fuckk ab dekhatha hu jab thum mere neeche aayegi.. tho kaise samaalegi kehthe huye suddenly i turned on the bed..

and making her fall on the bed... in reverse angle

and me seedha uske upar chad gaya.. uski peeche se...

and fatak se gaand maarke.. ek haath se uski sar pakadliyaa.. and doosre haath se uski haath.. leaving all my body weaighton her... and came near to her ear..

ah ysss disha ab.. theesri hole.. faadne ka time. kehthe huye placed my dick on her ass hole.. ah yss fuckk ise faadne me aur bhi maza ayega disha kehthe huye pushed my dick deep inside her ass hole.. withforce.. ah

disha screamed in  extreme pain haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bit it only half went..

HD : ah yess fuck damn it so fuckign tght.. kh the huye firse lund bahar nikaalke aur dabaaake thok diyaa and this time it went fucking deep inside her ass hole and i started to bang her ass with full lust and force thPAK thapak thapak thapak thap thapa thapak thapak without asmall gap

[Image: 2Disha-Patani-turns-a-wild-child-for-GQ-...oshoot.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_onmi85RMzF1tkaekao3_500.gif]
Disha went in coma as that dick entered her ass 

Disha:Aahms aabhaas nooo sirrrrr iam virgin there aahmm noo please 
But chillane ka koi fayda nahi hua 

DishaConfusedcreaming crying like hell 
This time more brutal than before tears in eyes 
Saliva dripping from mouth while screaming

DishaConfusedlow sir please aahm aah  me mar jaungi aapka lund bahut bada hai aahmms aaugg 

Hrdicks hips continuously hitting her ass cheeks thapp thapp thapp thapp thappk 
[Image: b89eb0983ac1e79521cd87b47383aafa--comment.jpg]
(09-12-2018, 12:42 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Disha went in coma as that dick entered her ass 

Disha:Aahms aabhaas nooo sirrrrr iam virgin there aahmm noo please 
But chillane ka koi fayda nahi hua 

DishaConfusedcreaming crying like hell 
This time more brutal than before tears in eyes 
Saliva dripping from mouth while screaming

DishaConfusedlow sir please aahm aah  me mar jaungi aapka lund bahut bada hai aahmms aaugg 

Hrdicks hips continuously hitting her ass cheeks thapp thapp thapp thapp thappk 
[Image: b89eb0983ac1e79521cd87b47383aafa--comment.jpg]

ahh ysss disha never ever get fucked this hard with monster cock like this.. the innocent girl of college.. getting hammered like a street whore.... by her own lecturer..

ah yss dishaa ah yss uff.. theri gaandd ah yss fuck this the best ass i ever fucked.. ah ysss damn its so fucking tight thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak tahpak tahpa tajpa tahpa karke chodathe huyee

slowly getting up.. and making her sit in doggy position.. without stopping the fuck.... and making her mre comfortable.. thapap k thapak tahpak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapak ahh ysss dishaa.. ahhaa yss ab atha chala there master ka punish ment kaisa hotha he.. thaoak thapak thapak

ahh ysssss baby.. bol gaand me nikaalu yaa. theri chot me...?

[Image: disha-patani-vogue-beauty-awards-2017.jp...605%2C1212]

[Image: disha-patani-vogue-beauty-awards-2017-4_...1501752164]

[Image: 18995062.gif]
Disha didn't even have energy to speak 
With each thrust moving forward backward 
Bed shaking badly making sound krr... Krr.... 

Disha:please sir andar aahmmss.s mat nikalo aahss meri abhi college baki hai aahmmss...  

DishaConfusedlow sir please chal nahi paungi aahmss. To kal college kaise aaungi me ... Aahms aahha ahhss 

Disha knows hardick andar nikal ke hi rahega thinks ass is better option as she won't be getting pregnant their 

Disha:aahmss sir meri is thight ass ko hi bhar do ahmss nikalo iske andar dir aahmm fill me sir aahmss oohhshsh haaaass 
[Image: c82cc237c5bfdac0acf0239a468eaf3f.jpg]
(09-12-2018, 12:50 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Disha didn't even have energy to speak 
With each thrust moving forward backward 
Bed shaking badly making sound krr... Krr.... 

Disha:please sir andar aahmmss.s mat nikalo aahss meri abhi college baki hai aahmmss...  

DishaConfusedlow sir please chal nahi paungi aahmss. To kal college kaise aaungi me ... Aahms aahha ahhss 

Disha knows hardick andar nikal ke hi rahega thinks ass is better option as she won't be getting pregnant their 

Disha:aahmss sir meri is thight ass ko hi bhar do ahmss nikalo iske andar dir aahmm fill me sir aahmss oohhshsh haaaass 
[Image: c82cc237c5bfdac0acf0239a468eaf3f.jpg]

o yaa h yaa ohh yaa athapak thapak thapak thapak thapak thapk ah ysss disha.. thats like a smart girll. ah yss thapak tahak thapak karke faadte huye

ah yss deishaa ye lo ye lo ye lo aaraaha he.. kehte huye splashed my load of cum inside her ass filled it completely...

and toom y dick out.. and turned her straight and made her lay bed..

and splashing rest on the cum on her body.. face... boobs.. all over.. haaa yss haa yss haaa yesss dishaaa uff aaaj tho sach me mazaaa hi agayaaaaaa.. uff damnnn kehthe huye uske haath ko mere lund pe rakhake hilaaa the huye

oh yaaa baby.. now take a little rest... and fir aake scond session shuru kartha hu baby kehthe huye wahaa se bahar nikala

disha completely exhausted.. covered with load of cum on her body... layng on bed.....

[Image: Disha-Patani-just-set-the-temperatures-s...ures-2.jpg]

[Image: 16999634.gif]
bro please write on aishwarya and kareena
good morning

[Image: Kiara%20Advani%20(2).jpg]
[Image: disha%20(1).jpg]