Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(28-05-2020, 12:05 AM)wkdevil Wrote: after monday night raw the cameras following cahroleete in her locker room,

as she walked in there was sasha bound and gagged on her knees, charlette kept her belt on sasha head like a place holder

charloette: dont move or drop it got it, btw have been receiving a lot of hate tweets from ur fans like

"die u bitch" "sasha will beat you" "becky gonna kick ur ass" (she talking in the camera) this is what these tweets get you

(she slapped sasha and took her gag off, beofre she could speak pushed her cock in sasha mouth and started fucking it,  signalling the cameras to go away)

and being the champ had its perks, she had the authority to broadcast anything she wanted and she was broadcasting sasha humilation

24/7 in all the rookies training buildings, even in beckys

rookie: daman i never wanna cross charlette, maybe i should switch too, the training is tough but at least ill never become a bitch like that

rooki 2: are u seroius becky has been so good to us, im never leaving her side, and one day see her become a champ

beckay walking in seeing that was pissed, she slapped the rookies asses " ge back to training now"

charlotte was so strong and good she had made sasha her bitch and being the champ having perks she was broadcasting her humiliation as well... she just loved the sense of power

people talking about switching sides while becky walking in slapping the rookies asses and telling them to get back to training
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(28-05-2020, 12:09 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: charlotte was so strong and good she had made sasha her bitch and being the champ having perks she was broadcasting her humiliation as well... she just loved the sense of power

people talking about switching sides while becky walking in slapping the rookies asses and telling them to get back to training

with the rookies back to training it was announced that a new batch of rookies were gonna arrive,

the rookies would be chosen and sent to diff camps under the main fighters to train,  but all  this process was done by stephanie

cause not only she made sure that the best rokkies would go to her fav champion chorlette. she had a reputation in choosing her rookies

[Image: 82015345_213292373178576_1835422022044768954_n.jpg]

which soon you would get to know, u always dreamed of being in the sqared ring all ur life, trained enough to be the final 5, who stood in staphanie office

u all standing as she walked in, she made observations, checked all 5 of you "ok now strip down to ur undies, lets see if the bodies are any good,

(as all of u did,  she smiled looking at you) u sure u in the right room? come here sit near me (as u walked over she smiling, gawking at you

[Image: CobTz4w.jpg]

(she caught ur face, moving it checking u like live stock, hmm u could be a good addition for charlette (even though u wanted to be with ur fave becky)

(u saw he boner sticking from her dress) ok the rest of u leave us. lemme initiate our first rookie (as she pushed u on ur knees) come on start working

as the doors closed and u looked back staphanei had her huge cock out for you

[Image: qZE91BW.jpg]
(28-05-2020, 12:20 AM)wkdevil Wrote: with the rookies back to training it was announced that a new batch of rookies were gonna arrive,

the rookies would be chosen and sent to diff camps under the main fighters to train,  but all  this process was done by stephanie

cause not only she made sure that the best rokkies would go to her fav champion chorlette. she had a reputation in choosing her rookies

which soon you would get to know, u always dreamed of being in the sqared ring all ur life, trained enough to be the final 5, who stood in staphanie office

u all standing as she walked in, she made observations, checked all 5 of you "ok now strip down to ur undies, lets see if the bodies are any good,

(as all of u did,  she smiled looking at you) u sure u in the right room? come here sit near me (as u walked over she smiling, gawking at you

(she caught ur face, moving it checking u like live stock, hmm u could be a good addition for charlette (even though u wanted to be with ur fave becky)

(u saw he boner sticking from her dress) ok the rest of u leave us. lemme initiate our first rookie (as she pushed u on ur knees) come on start working

as the doors closed and u looked back staphanei had her huge cock out for you

charlotte always got extra treatment... it was my dream to be in the WWE...so just being a rookie was a big thing... she making us all strip now and checking us all out

there wouldnt be a rookie in the company who would get selected if they hadnt sucked her off first... she making them all leave pushing me down to my knees and i saw her huge cock now

and i didnt dare say anything... after all it was stephanie mcmahon 'woh eerrmm' taking her huge cock in my hands now
(28-05-2020, 12:25 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: charlotte always got extra treatment... it was my dream to be in the WWE...so just being a rookie was a big thing... she making us all strip now and checking us all out

there wouldnt be a rookie in the company who would get selected if they hadnt sucked her off first... she making them all leave pushing me down to my knees and i saw her huge cock now

and i didnt dare say anything... after all it was stephanie mcmahon 'woh eerrmm' taking her huge cock in my hands now

dint matter who u were u all had to go through stephanie, the rest 4 waitiing outside for thir turn, u were just the star of the day for her

staphanie: umm yeah thats good, hmm looks like u never sucked a cock beofre. maybe if u become rokkie of the month, then ill have u for a while and train you

(she just had her head back and relaxing) ouch no  teeth (slapped ur head) open that mouth, *u kept sucking and sucking) hmm 3/10 u need a lot of work

[Image: h39Ns9w.jpg]

lets see who should i send you too, lets send you ti becky, im just love it when she gets all the worthless rookies, and ull be a fine addition

(u listening to that were sucking her more better, but she kicked u off) dont wanna cum in ur mouth, u are not worth it, get out (as u stood she slapped ur ass)

the best thing u can do is prove me wrong, so next time when u are here u better bring ur A game, (as u went out another one went in, and theat rookies already started screaming.

[Image: hXwWTYx.jpg]

u making ur way to beckay;s training area, u saw so many rookies, helping each other, lifting weights, spotting each other, they high fiving you

"welcome man best of luck" "hey hope we get in the ring as a tag team

girl rokkie: umm yumm look at that , ill let him train on me (as all wear in a chill mood then becky came in and all were at attention)

becky: ok guys we have new faces everyone say hi to IS *she asking u to come to her)

[Image: image0.jpg]
(28-05-2020, 12:35 AM)wkdevil Wrote: dint matter who u were u all had to go through stephanie, the rest 4 waitiing outside for thir turn, u were just the star of the day for her

staphanie: umm yeah thats good, hmm looks like u never sucked a cock beofre. maybe if u become rokkie of the month, then ill have u for a while and train you

(she just had her head back and relaxing) ouch no  teeth (slapped ur head) open that mouth, *u kept sucking and sucking) hmm 3/10 u need a lot of work

lets see who should i send you too, lets send you ti becky, im just love it when she gets all the worthless rookies, and ull be a fine addition

(u listening to that were sucking her more better, but she kicked u off) dont wanna cum in ur mouth, u are not worth it, get out (as u stood she slapped ur ass)

the best thing u can do is prove me wrong, so next time when u are here u better bring ur A game, (as u went out another one went in, and theat rookies already started screaming.

u making ur way to beckay;s training area, u saw so many rookies, helping each other, lifting weights, spotting each other, they high fiving you

"welcome man best of luck" "hey hope we get in the ring as a tag team

girl rokkie: umm yumm look at that , ill let him train on me (as all wear in a chill mood then becky came in and all were at attention)

becky: ok guys we have new faces everyone say hi to IS *she asking u to come to her)

it was my first time and she didnt like it so she didnt want to send me to charlotte... sending me to becky which i didnt mind... and saying next time i need to do better

and got up she slapping my ass and when i got to the training area it was so different... everyone helpng each other... and having some fun... even making flirty comments as well 

and then becky coming and calling me over and i went over to her and stood near her
(28-05-2020, 12:38 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: it was my first time and she didnt like it so she didnt want to send me to charlotte... sending me to becky which i didnt mind... and saying next time i need to do better

and got up she slapping my ass and when i got to the training area it was so different... everyone helpng each other... and having some fun... even making flirty comments as well 

and then becky coming and calling me over and i went over to her and stood near her

as u went near the podium and stood next to her, she put her hand on ur waist and pulled u in

becky: come on everyone make some noise for him (as she moved her hand it brushed on ur ass, u dint know what to make of it)

since its ur first day , ull be with me, ill have some hands on training (saying that she felling ur chest, as u were only in ur shorts ready for workouts)

[Image: image3.jpg]

she helping you, watching u as u did ur warm ups, and then ur weights "great start kepp going , if u wanna work with me i want stamina, not power"

"she went and grabbed ur thighs and felling it " u need some muscle here and all the way (moving her hand upward till ur ass was in her palm and she awueezed it)

"this is perfect when u get slapped on ur back, u can take the pressure on it, and maybe take other things too (winking  and spanked it)

IS: ya ill do that, can we get in the ring too for a round?

becky: ohh wow lokks like the rokkie wants a challenge (some rokkies werent liking how fast u were moving with her) sure get the ring ready

rookie: this was my time slot now, y does he get the extra time

rookie: just chill u know becky will take care of us

[Image: mywbyonev5051.png]
(28-05-2020, 12:49 AM)wkdevil Wrote: as u went near the podium and stood next to her, she put her hand on ur waist and pulled u in

becky: come on everyone make some noise for him (as she moved her hand it brushed on ur ass, u dint know what to make of it)

since its ur first day , ull be with me, ill have some hands on training (saying that she felling ur chest, as u were only in ur shorts ready for workouts)

she helping you, watching u as u did ur warm ups, and then ur weights "great start kepp going , if u wanna work with me i want stamina, not power"

"she went and grabbed ur thighs and felling it " u need some muscle here and all the way (moving her hand upward till ur ass was in her palm and she awueezed it)

"this is perfect when u get slapped on ur back, u can take the pressure on it, and maybe take other things too (winking  and spanked it)

IS: ya ill do that, can we get in the ring too for a round?

becky: ohh wow lokks like the rokkie wants a challenge (some rokkies werent liking how fast u were moving with her) sure get the ring ready

rookie: this was my time slot now, y does he get the extra time

rookie: just chill u know becky will take care of us

she feeling my ass... i ddint know what to make of it but i didnt mind... i was actually a little happy that becky lynch was touching my ass

and then helping me train... and even feeling me up as well.. grabbing my thighs and my ass... squeezing my ass... and even saying flirty double meanng things and spanked my ass... i was loving this

i just wanted to have a round with her in the ring and she didnt mind
(28-05-2020, 12:56 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she feeling my ass... i ddint know what to make of it but i didnt mind... i was actually a little happy that becky lynch was touching my ass

and then helping me train... and even feeling me up as well.. grabbing my thighs and my ass... squeezing my ass... and even saying flirty double meanng things and spanked my ass... i was loving this

i just wanted to have a round with her in the ring and she didnt mind

as u got in the rings all nervous, u saw becky doing some push ups and getting pumped up

rokkies: look like hes gonna get his ass kicked day 1

rokkie 2: lucky guy, i ve been trying to get becky in the rings for ages, *shouting) kick his ass beckly, show him whos the boss

[Image: image2.jpg]

becky tying her hair up and giving u the come on sign) as u went closer to her, she moving back, u trying to grab her but she slipping away

" come on big boy come get me, get some of this (spanked her ass) what not a man enough"  as u lunged she pushed u on the ropes and as u came back

picked u over her shoulders " woo not to heavy are you huh" *throwing u on the floor) come on get up, get at least one move in

rokki 3: come on man, give her a fight, u got this man!!

becky: (u again punced on her and this time over powered and got her on the floor, u above her, but u dint know she let u did it

she crossed her legs hard on ur back and started pulling u in, crushing ur back, ur cock was felling her ock but u were in a bad position now, in pain)

rokkie 4: damn com on man tap out!!

(28-05-2020, 01:06 AM)wkdevil Wrote: as u got in the rings all nervous, u saw becky doing some push ups and getting pumped up

rokkies: look like hes gonna get his ass kicked day 1

rokkie 2: lucky guy, i ve been trying to get becky in the rings for ages, *shouting) kick his ass beckly, show him whos the boss

becky tying her hair up and giving u the come on sign) as u went closer to her, she moving back, u trying to grab her but she slipping away

" come on big boy come get me, get some of this (spanked her ass) what not a man enough"  as u lunged she pushed u on the ropes and as u came back

picked u over her shoulders " woo not to heavy are you huh" *throwing u on the floor) come on get up, get at least one move in

rokki 3: come on man, give her a fight, u got this man!!

becky: (u again punced on her and this time over powered and got her on the floor, u above her, but u dint know she let u did it

she crossed her legs hard on ur back and started pulling u in, crushing ur back, ur cock was felling her ock but u were in a bad position now, in pain)

rokkie 4: damn com on man tap out!!

she was taking it easy on me... since she didnt really want to hurt me even thou she could... so she was just having some fun 

and once i was in that position i tried to not tap but i couldnt do it any longer and even thou she wasnt using her full power i still started tapping
(28-05-2020, 01:10 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was taking it easy on me... since she didnt really want to hurt me even thou she could... so she was just having some fun 

and once i was in that position i tried to not tap but i couldnt do it any longer and even thou she wasnt using her full power i still started tapping

becky: (yawning, as u were tapping out) hey u are done fine (leaving u , and as she did she saw ur shorts were wet, u had cummed in them)

umm  go get in the showers come on )to the rest of them " get back to training and no slacking off"

while u were walking to the showers, it was all one camp, do it was open showers, u got naked and cleaning ur self

[Image: 1095591359.jpg?end=1590694940&secure=039...85b6d10938]

rookie: man good try for the first time, i thought u had her, but shes very smart, she dosent have power its her technique

rookie girl (lokkingat ur ass, touching it) maybe one day becky could show u a real good time, but dont count on it, she barely gives us attention

rookie 3: ya i cant even remember the last rookie she had as a sex pet, on the other hand the rest of the roaster just uses the rokkies like tissue papers.

[Image: 1327410740.jpg?end=1590694959&secure=0a7...d1f129284e]

during the whole week u saw becky giving all her rookies attention, but still u had a lot of one on one time with her, she just smiled a lot when near you

becky: u are just so chill maybe one day after training we can get coffe (when she said that everyone stooped working out and looked over u for the answer)

IS: urm i mean ya sure i would love too (u just saw half of the rookies turn against you)

[Image: 666558532.jpg?end=1590694979&secure=04b6...a981d083c5]