Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(14-04-2020, 03:10 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she saying all that about my mom and i never said anything to her at all... then the plumber fucking her while i went back to work and then came back

to see... what ive seen befre... she always had parties like this... drug and alcohol parties... one guy even got slapped by her for slapping her ass

and another guy saying just wait till she gets drunk and then they can pass her arouhd... she even aruged with the neighbors as well.. she jumping on me

i always found it hard to handle her 'mmmm baby take it easy' she was on top of me kissing me and licking me

kristen: (she dint care she was licking u, kissing u, she was a wild cat, she pulled u shirt off tore it from u) umm theres my base

where my blow? ( a guy bought her coke,,she put it on ur chest and snorted it off u)

guy: damn girl take it easy thats ur 5th hit today,

guy2: shut up dude dont ruin this for me, i wanna ruin that ass today, let her get fucked up

[Image: 1993ba7.jpg]

kristen (she frinding on u, drinking  some beer, but she saw a hot guy so just went to him and pulled him by his pants) u are coming with me

(as she was walkig u saw her hand randomly pointing at guys) u, u and u too come we gonna fuck!!!!

(u got ur things and went in to see 4 guys pushing her all over, smcking her ass, kissing her,,pouring whiskey on her and licking it off)

kristen: (to u) the bedroom isnt clean, get it ready ill take the next batch of guys upstairs (As u went up, u hearing her screams and moans

[Image: 124265186_tid_exclusive__kri_373661.jpg]

after a while u were even hearing the guys moan and scream, she dint let any man go away easily)

(u doing home chores and came down to see 5 guys sitting around with kristen all holes cum flowing and face plastered in cum)

guy: kristen we waiting? when we gonna get our fuck on

kristen: hold on assholes, let me take a breather goosh, (she taking ur expensive sofa cushions and wiping her pussy)

[Image: 6RfdpXq.jpg]
(14-04-2020, 03:20 AM)wkdevil Wrote: kristen: (she dint care she was licking u, kissing u, she was a wild cat, she pulled u shirt off tore it from u) umm theres my base

where my blow? ( a guy bought her coke,,she put it on ur chest and snorted it off u)

guy: damn girl take it easy thats ur 5th hit today,

guy2: shut up dude dont ruin this for me, i wanna ruin that ass today, let her get fucked up

kristen (she frinding on u, drinking  some beer, but she saw a hot guy so just went to him and pulled him by his pants) u are coming with me

(as she was walkig u saw her hand randomly pointing at guys) u, u and u too come we gonna fuck!!!!

(u got ur things and went in to see 4 guys pushing her all over, smcking her ass, kissing her,,pouring whiskey on her and licking it off)

kristen: (to u) the bedroom isnt clean, get it ready ill take the next batch of guys upstairs (As u went up, u hearing her screams and moans

after a while u were even hearing the guys moan and scream, she dint let any man go away easily)

(u doing home chores and came down to see 5 guys sitting around with kristen all holes cum flowing and face plastered in cum)

guy: kristen we waiting? when we gonna get our fuck on

kristen: hold on assholes, let me take a breather goosh, (she taking ur expensive sofa cushions and wiping her pussy)

she was enjoying... having so much drugs and alcohol.. even having them off me... then she picking guys to fuck... i ahd to clean the bedrom for her

and even other girls getting fucked in other rooms like always... guys wanted to get her fucked up... just meant they could bang her

IS: babe... woh take it easy na... woh i think today its been a lot... maybe you should rest a little

she just using expensive stuff to clean herself off
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(14-04-2020, 03:25 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was enjoying... having so much drugs and alcohol.. even having them off me... then she picking guys to fuck... i ahd to clean the bedrom for her

and even other girls getting fucked in other rooms like always... guys wanted to get her fucked up... just meant they could bang her

IS: babe... woh take it easy na... woh i think today its been a lot... maybe you should rest a little

she just using expensive stuff to clean herself off

when u said that all looked at u,

kriten : come here babe (u got close to her and he held ur collar and whispered in ur ear) " dont u ever tell me wht to do u got it"

(she dint like u said her to stop, she was like this when high she dint care but when it wore off she would show u love, she knew i only cared for her)

(she parting on and u doing ur work, for hours u dint see her, she wasn't even in th house and u slept, knowing maybe she was partying u then got a call)

hospital: hello are u emergency contact for kristnen IS? yeh shes in the ER please come qucik ur GF was on the street passed out

[Image: 1569575173210.jpg]

(u hurried ur way to the hospital and went to the doctor, the doctor u saw at least 2 times a month)

doctor: IS shes table now, we had to pump her stomach, the alcohol and drugs were too much, also looks like she had a lot of semen

if she goes on like this, we may not be able to help her anymore

(u embarrassed that ur whore gf had no limits, it took the Er to calm her, u made ur way in she was awake and pissed)

[Image: ZCiDj3g.jpg]

kristen: WTF is wrong with these assholes i was just having fun,  really some asshole must have called the ambulance i was doing fine

come on tell me u have my bag..get me a cigarette and make me a drink

IS: umm babe not now,not here (she was so pissed but dint react much, u came in for a hug and she pushed u)

kristen: my dealer is waiting by the heroin im gonna need it tonight

[Image: 2SFCqE0.jpg]
sephanie one of the most prominent leading businesswomen in the country,

she had a empire and she was successful, ruled her company with a iron hand, she was no nonsense

IS started there as a temp and then u became her personal  assistant, u took care of her a lot

that one day very casually while u were on ur knees pressing her legs she said" im gonna marry u"

[Image: image0.jpg]

that's it, the same day she took u to the court and had the paper work done, no celebration or anything

but after that night u couldn't walk proper for good 2 weeks, all this happened so sudden that u were hated in the whole office

u walking by the water cooler when u heard it

[Image: AMG_6565-630767165.jpg]

guy: just whos cock do i have to suck to be in Is position, he gets all the praise and we do the work

guy 2: hes just a crack likker , i rather have my dignity, and i really hate stephanie

girl: ya shes so uptight, like she has a stcik up her ass (when they saw u were closer) shh keep it down we dont want him to rat us out

[Image: IMG_20200408_185923_132.jpg]
(18-04-2020, 12:21 AM)wkdevil Wrote: sephanie one of the most prominent leading businesswomen in the country,

she had a empire and she was successful, ruled her company with a iron hand, she was no nonsense

IS started there as a temp and then u became her personal  assistant, u took care of her a lot

that one day very casually while u were on ur knees pressing her legs she said" im gonna marry u"

that's it, the same day she took u to the court and had the paper work done, no celebration or anything

but after that night u couldn't walk proper for good 2 weeks, all this happened so sudden that u were hated in the whole office

u walking by the water cooler when u heard it

guy: just whos cock do i have to suck to be in Is position, he gets all the praise and we do the work

guy 2: hes just a crack likker , i rather have my dignity, and i really hate stephanie

girl: ya shes so uptight, like she has a stcik up her ass (when they saw u were closer) shh keep it down we dont want him to rat us out

i was a temp became her assistant then she decided she was going to marry me... and it was her decision not mine but i was not going to say no

even i got my last name changed to hers... i couldnt believe i was with her.... suddenly i was in a much higher position

the office hated me since they knew i slept my way there 'hi... hope everyone is doing they work...' they knew i would rat them out
(18-04-2020, 12:26 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was a temp became her assistant then she decided she was going to marry me... and it was her decision not mine but i was not going to say no

even i got my last name changed to hers... i couldnt believe i was with her.... suddenly i was in a much higher position

the office hated me since they knew i slept my way there 'hi... hope everyone is doing they work...' they knew i would rat them out

they had no respect for u, but acted nice as u were stphanis husband

guy: we doing good, can we get ur approval for the east wing project )it only needed ur signs)

IS:umm ya let me just check on that u guys shd get to work dont just chit chat

girl: im sure ull have to ask mrs stephanie first right? can u get on that we cant wait all day, and we will work when we want too

[Image: 5v4ew36b70n01.jpg]

(u heard a comment from behind "acting likes hes our boss? dosent even wear the pants at home")

(ur wife walked in, everyone scrammed to their desks, u got her coffe and gave it to her, she walking and digning the documents people handing to her)

stephanie: (seeing the time a employee walking in late) hey u right here? y are u late?

[Image: 21afb0a118ab025e52c0414f2c1863bc.jpg]

guy: i had a emergency sorry mam

stephanie: pack up ur things ur fired, i wont tolerate late comers, no more esxuses (she then at her office door grabbed u and pressed u in)

u looking nice IS (her hand on ur ass) meet me after my meting, and keep those legs spread when i come in my office

[Image: 3157c86a6c4ecc2e0b422351fd60be4f_158807039536704.jpg]
(18-04-2020, 12:35 AM)wkdevil Wrote: they had no respect for u, but acted nice as u were stphanis husband

guy: we doing good, can we get ur approval for the east wing project )it only needed ur signs)

IS:umm ya let me just check on that u guys shd get to work dont just chit chat

girl: im sure ull have to ask mrs stephanie first right? can u get on that we cant wait all day, and we will work when we want too

(u heard a comment from behind "acting likes hes our boss? dosent even wear the pants at home")

(ur wife walked in, everyone scrammed to their desks, u got her coffe and gave it to her, she walking and digning the documents people handing to her)

stephanie: (seeing the time a employee walking in late) hey u right here? y are u late?

guy: i had a emergency sorry mam

stephanie: pack up ur things ur fired, i wont tolerate late comers, no more esxuses (she then at her office door grabbed u and pressed u in)

u looking nice IS (her hand on ur ass) meet me after my meting, and keep those legs spread when i come in my office

everyone knew... steph wore the pants in our marriage... they acted nice but even gave me some backtalk... since they knew steph was in charge

so some people didnt get scared of me and gave me backtalk and even hearing comments like that... but then steph

coming and everyone working and even me... giving her coffee and holding the door for her and she doing that

IS: sure steph... and your looks great as usual... woh eermm i was wondering if you could sign this 'it was some money i needed' just something for the house
(18-04-2020, 12:40 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: everyone knew... steph wore the pants in our marriage... they acted nice but even gave me some backtalk... since they knew steph was in charge

so some people didnt get scared of me and gave me backtalk and even hearing comments like that... but then steph

coming and everyone working and even me... giving her coffee and holding the door for her and she doing that

IS: sure steph... and your looks great as usual... woh eermm i was wondering if you could sign this 'it was some money i needed' just something for the house

she saw that and scoffed a bit

steph: again with the carpets? u think money grows on trees, every day u just 100K? fine only cause (slapped ur ass)

im gonna make u work for it . (u couldn't hear it but the office talking about it)

guy: hes just a glorified trophy wife, just takes it up the ass and gets away with it all

guy 2: keep it down dude u dont want mam to listen to us right, unlike IS i dont like my ass getting fucked!

[Image: normal_006_WWE_WORKOUT_2197--9749f9246c6...55824f.jpg]

(she went in her meeting, with all the board members, after 40 min u came in)

IS: steph a call for u (she signaled u ok, u came in,u peeked to see she had a boner under her dress)

steph: anything else u would like (her eyes at ur ass, u knew that meant u had to sit in her lap)

[Image: FB_IMG_1555117716852.jpg]

(u sitting while she taking her call) IS y dont u continue the metting here ill take this call

ISSadu grinding ur ass on her) as these numbers show we've had a good growth this quarter

man: u mind IS we rather have stephanie speak to us (he saying to the other guy) not gonna listen to a glorified secretary

[Image: received_1486600084847504.jpeg]
(18-04-2020, 12:50 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she saw that and scoffed a bit

steph: again with the carpets? u think money grows on trees, every day u just 100K? fine only cause (slapped ur ass)

im gonna make u work for it . (u couldn't hear it but the office talking about it)

guy: hes just a glorified trophy wife, just takes it up the ass and gets away with it all

guy 2: keep it down dude u dont want mam to listen to us right, unlike IS i dont like my ass getting fucked!

(she went in her meeting, with all the board members, after 40 min u came in)

IS: steph a call for u (she signaled u ok, u came in,u peeked to see she had a boner under her dress)

steph: anything else u would like (her eyes at ur ass, u knew that meant u had to sit in her lap)

(u sitting while she taking her call) IS y dont u continue the metting here ill take this call

ISSadu grinding ur ass on her) as these numbers show we've had a good growth this quarter

man: u mind IS we rather have stephanie speak to us (he saying to the other guy) not gonna listen to a glorified secretary

comments like these were normal... me going in the meeting... and then i knew she wanted me to sit on her lap which i did 

but no one ever listened to me... even thou i had such a high position people knew why... so they didnt take my authority seriously at all
(18-04-2020, 12:55 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: comments like these were normal... me going in the meeting... and then i knew she wanted me to sit on her lap which i did 

but no one ever listened to me... even thou i had such a high position people knew why... so they didnt take my authority seriously at all

the board members not taking u seriously, they started talking among themselves, when stephanie saw this

steph: just hold on (she slammed her hand hard on the table everyone jumped in their seats)  IS is speaking to you

give him alll the attention u have , hey mark u better listen u dont wanna have a repeat of last time do u?

(u were grinding harder when u saw he authority which made her harder)

[Image: stephanie-mcmahon-speaks-onstage-during-...=2048x2048]

mark: yes im listening , sorry if we offended u IS please go on

(steph got back to her call but got up and slapped ur head on the table, she dry humping u while u were trying to give the rest of the presentation)

IS; and as we see here ahhh we will have more profits (u got ur hand back to calm her she grabbed it and started going harder)

[Image: image0.jpg]

guy: umm do u need the room mam (to steph)

steph:im on a call dont disturb me, havent u seen a little public affectiob between couples, (She pulled her cock out and kept it at ur ass just playing with ur ass, ur pants getting dirty)

(after a while she started cumming on ur ass, the cum all over ur back and pants) uff ok so we will meet in 2 days (cut her call) ok IS u can go now

(u leaving the metting room, the whole office seeing cum dripping from ur back on the floor as u ran in the washroom to clean it)

[Image: image1.jpg]