Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(11-04-2020, 12:38 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she walked very close to u, and pushed the bottle in ur mouth

chloe: and ill tell momma ki how u bought her stocking and hells to school and got in trouble, dont forget i go there too

(she walking away) stop staring at my ass, (chloe disliked u as she wasn't the fav anymore her own mother loved u more than her)

ur mom was  a very busy women to the point she was working on sundays too

u outside the house playing with the neigboorhood kids, who werent good company, they got in a lot of trouble

breaking windows, writing things on the car u were just playing around when ur mom coming back from work saw that ..the car pulled right next to u)

kid: ohh no thats emily aunty bhaggo yaar (they ran away leaving u, u turned to see ur mom fuming, she held ur ear and pulled u up)

(threw u in bacl of the car, driving u home, u scared, she waked in the home, u follwoing her

she pointed at the table, u kept ur hand and bent, she taking her belt off)

emily: kitni baar kahan hay dont hang out with those kids samjtay nahin tum (spanked u hard with the belt), chilaoo mat bolon kya kar rahay thay tum

dad: (walking in) array kya huwa kyun mar rahi hoo isay

emily: U SHUT UP!! pata hay kahan tha yeh (grabbed u and sat pulling ur undewear down and bending u on her knees) ganda bacha

i was scared of chole... even thou she was my little sister and small... i was still scared of her... and she didnt liked me since emily loved me more 

then me hanging with bad people she coming grabbing my ear and spanking me with her belt... she had more control over me 

than my dad... she telling him to shut up and bending me over her knees and spanking me mroe

IS: aaahh sorry momma aaahh aaahh woh i was just getting broed aaahh woh i wont do it anymroe aahh aaahh i promise aaahh please momma
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(11-04-2020, 12:43 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was scared of chole... even thou she was my little sister and small... i was still scared of her... and she didnt liked me since emily loved me more 

then me hanging with bad people she coming grabbing my ear and spanking me with her belt... she had more control over me 

than my dad... she telling him to shut up and bending me over her knees and spanking me mroe

IS: aaahh sorry momma aaahh aaahh woh i was just getting broed aaahh woh i wont do it anymroe aahh aaahh i promise aaahh please momma

emily: bored? (with her bare hand, open palma started spanking ur ass hard)_ THAD THAT THAD THAD

gettiong bored? mainay bola tha na unkay sath mat ghoomna (she making both ur asscheks red) batameez

chloe!!! nechay aoo (ur sis comingg down) IS kay room mein jaoo and take all my stocking shoes and panties aur meray kamray mein rakhdoon

[Image: Emily_Blunt_-_D23_Expo_in_Anaheim2C_CA_A...019-08.jpg]

chloe: ohh with pleasure momma (She ran in ur room taking it all off, she was tearing all the stuff from the walls)

IS: momma nahin im sory ahh sorry momma please not my room momma please

(she put her hand on ur mouth and again started hitting ur ass ,u jumping in pain, she held u down and hit ur ass till it was bloddy red)

[Image: rXtTaDr.jpg]

emily (she left u there and took all her stuff and took it in her room, u got up to see chloe with a evil grin went in ur room

to see ur room destryed  u had none of ur moms stuff now..u weeping in ur room for hours)

dad: (to emily) bacha hay galti hogayi, woh usnay khana bhi nahin khaya jaoo na manallon usay

emily: (ur mom after hours colled down, she was upset but loved u, made u soup and came in ur room

u curled up in ur bed crying) IS beta uthoo khanna kha loon thoda

[Image: Emily_Blunt_-_American_Institute_For_Stu...019-11.jpg]
(11-04-2020, 12:54 AM)wkdevil Wrote: emily: bored? (with her bare hand, open palma started spanking ur ass hard)_ THAD THAT THAD THAD

gettiong bored? mainay bola tha na unkay sath mat ghoomna (she making both ur asscheks red) batameez

chloe!!! nechay aoo (ur sis comingg down) IS kay room mein jaoo and take all my stocking shoes and panties aur meray kamray mein rakhdoon

chloe: ohh with pleasure momma (She ran in ur room taking it all off, she was tearing all the stuff from the walls)

IS: momma nahin im sory ahh sorry momma please not my room momma please

(she put her hand on ur mouth and again started hitting ur ass ,u jumping in pain, she held u down and hit ur ass till it was bloddy red)

emily (she left u there and took all her stuff and took it in her room, u got up to see chloe with a evil grin went in ur room

to see ur room destryed  u had none of ur moms stuff now..u weeping in ur room for hours)

dad: (to emily) bacha hay galti hogayi, woh usnay khana bhi nahin khaya jaoo na manallon usay

emily: (ur mom after hours colled down, she was upset but loved u, made u soup and came in ur room

u curled up in ur bed crying) IS beta uthoo khanna kha loon thoda

she giving me a hard spanking and taking everything out of my room... chole was happy to do all that as well... and i was upset after 

all this... but emily still loved me so she after calming down coming to me... but i was upset now after the spanking i got

the spanking was one thing but taking all the things like dirty clothea and everything away was what got me even more upset
(11-04-2020, 12:57 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she giving me a hard spanking and taking everything out of my room... chole was happy to do all that as well... and i was upset after 

all this... but emily still loved me so she after calming down coming to me... but i was upset now after the spanking i got

the spanking was one thing but taking all the things like dirty clothea and everything away was what got me even more upset

she bought the soup to ur lips u moving away

emily: bacha bas na sorry, khallo thoda (she touching ur ass u jumped in pain) ohh sorry mein isay theek karti hoon

(taking ur shorts off kissing all over ur ass) boo boo theek hay ab (iksiing it, but u were still pissed)

[Image: The_2019_Met_Gala_Celebrating_Camp_Notes...y_6-06.jpg]

(turning ur head) chalo say aa aur pello thoda (u turned away. after a sec u heard voice if a zip coming down)

ahhh ahhh yehi chaiya na meray beta ko ahh (u turned over to see ur mom jerking off in the bowl) ab dekho kaisay dekh raha hay

abhi momma special dish ready karaygi ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh (u saw she unloading her cum in ur food, mixing it up for u)

[Image: Emily_Blunt_-_American_Institute_For_Stu...9-01~0.jpg]

chalo ab (she took u in her lsp, u drinking it all up) acha bacha, abhi tumnay galti ki hay, toh u have to earn all those panties and stcoking back

IS: momma shoes bhi (lapping up cleaning the bowl with ur mouth)

emily: haan hann sab dungi ok abhi let me tuck u in (she tucking u in, u saw her cock , she bought it till ur lips u gave it a kiss)

chaloo ab goodnight kiss bhi hogaya, see  u in the morning ok

[Image: Emily_Blunt_-_Embraces_the_spring_weathe...019-01.jpg]
(11-04-2020, 01:07 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she bought the soup to ur lips u moving away

emily: bacha bas na sorry, khallo thoda (she touching ur ass u jumped in pain) ohh sorry mein isay theek karti hoon

(taking ur shorts off kissing all over ur ass) boo boo theek hay ab (iksiing it, but u were still pissed)

(turning ur head) chalo say aa aur pello thoda (u turned away. after a sec u heard voice if a zip coming down)

ahhh ahhh yehi chaiya na meray beta ko ahh (u turned over to see ur mom jerking off in the bowl) ab dekho kaisay dekh raha hay

abhi momma special dish ready karaygi ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh (u saw she unloading her cum in ur food, mixing it up for u)

chalo ab (she took u in her lsp, u drinking it all up) acha bacha, abhi tumnay galti ki hay, toh u have to earn all those panties and stcoking back

IS: momma shoes bhi (lapping up cleaning the bowl with ur mouth)

emily: haan hann sab dungi ok abhi let me tuck u in (she tucking u in, u saw her cock , she bought it till ur lips u gave it a kiss)

chaloo ab goodnight kiss bhi hogaya, see  u in the morning ok

she knew how to make me feel better... i was upset and not eating so she cumming in my food and knowing i would not be able to resist that 

drinking ti all up... soup mixed with her cum... before she tucked me in and i went to sleep after kissing her cock
IS was a huge fan of Ronda and he recently moved to her apartment 

and he was waiting for a chance to meet her and have her autogarph

but she was out on a tour from last 1 month but today when she returned home

u both entered into the lift at the same time and when u saw her u wer blushing like a girl

and she saw this sweet guy looks lean but have a fine ass checking u out and the lift got sruck

[Image: 0krBqMn.jpg]
(11-04-2020, 01:57 AM)kingk Wrote: IS was a huge fan of Ronda and he recently moved to her apartment 

and he was waiting for a chance to meet her and have her autogarph

but she was out on a tour from last 1 month but today when she returned home

u both entered into the lift at the same time and when u saw her u wer blushing like a girl

and she saw this sweet guy looks lean but have a fine ass checking u out and the lift got sruck

i was such a huge fan of her... wanting to meet her... and then when i did i was even too shy to ask for her autograph... then the lift got stuck 

and i was the one that got scared and grabbed her 'woh sorry sorry' quickly leaving her 'dont know whats happened to the lift'
(11-04-2020, 02:01 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was such a huge fan of her... wanting to meet her... and then when i did i was even too shy to ask for her autograph... then the lift got stuck 

and i was the one that got scared and grabbed her 'woh sorry sorry' quickly leaving her 'dont know whats happened to the lift'

u wer so scared u even hugged her tightly as u did u even felt her cock on u

Ronda : dude are u okay dont need to worry this damn lift always have issues are u new here

never seen u before and she started patting u on ur back and suddenly grabbed ur ass

have some balls ah.. didn't get ur name u seem like a fan of mine sure will give u an autograph

u never even thought the one who  u always idealised is touching u and u got struck with her in a lift

like a movie scene but u r the sacred chick and she was the hunky dude

[Image: K5bIZQ1.jpg]
(11-04-2020, 02:08 AM)kingk Wrote: u wer so scared u even hugged her tightly as u did u even felt her cock on u

Ronda : dude are u okay dont need to worry this damn lift always have issues are u new here

never seen u before and she started patting u on ur back and suddenly grabbed ur ass

have some balls ah.. didn't get ur name u seem like a fan of mine sure will give u an autograph

u never even thought the one who  u always idealised is touching u and u got struck with her in a lift

like a movie scene but u r the sacred chick and she was the hunky dude

i never thought i would be stuck in a lift with ronda rousey... but it was clear i was much more scared than her... she was not scared at all

IS: woh yes... woh am new (she patting my back and even grabbing my ass) mmmm woh (telling me to have some balls) i just get scared in these type of situations

woh yes... i am a huge fan... woh love an autograph (for the little time i touched her i could tell how strong she was as well and he grip on my ass i could tell from that) my name is IS
(11-04-2020, 02:12 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i never thought i would be stuck in a lift with ronda rousey... but it was clear i was much more scared than her... she was not scared at all

IS: woh yes... woh am new (she patting my back and even grabbing my ass) mmmm woh (telling me to have some balls) i just get scared in these type of situations

woh yes... i am a huge fan... woh love an autograph (for the little time i touched her i could tell how strong she was as well and he grip on my ass i could tell from that) my name is IS

As she grabbed ur ass she know for the fact that if she could intimidate u some how

she will get to fuck u as u wer a fan and more over not enough of a man to resist her

Ronda took ur book and signed on it and also wrote best of luck fine ass on it

Ronda : tho IS do u have a gf just to make sure I would like some one like u to stick with me

she even asked u she was interested in u

and she came close to u as ur back was on the wall do u like me IS as she was touching ur lips
[Image: DszvIRU.jpg]