Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(10-04-2020, 11:29 PM)wkdevil Wrote: it was r duty the next day to wake up and put her dirty laundry for cleaning

one day u missed it cause u were sniffing it all day, and for that u were grounded for a month,

in which u never got a dirty pair, and in that month she made sure u couldnt even glance at her cock

it was hell for u, but thats how she was raising u, to be very punctual and disciplined,

after doing her laundr u came out to see ur dad make breakfast for her

dad: get her cofee IS, only one spoon of sugar dont mess it up samjhay

(ur mom coming down in a suit and a briefcase she sat on her chair which u had pulled out for her, reading her paper)

emily: (sippingh er cofee) umm so nice IS tumnay banayi..aoo ider (she held u with one hand and made u sit on her lap, u felt her hard cock on ur ass)

ajj il drop u too school theek hay (kissing ur neck) (to ur dad) have dinner ready till im back ok

dad: woh i was thinking take out letay ana (She gave him a mean look) nai nai mein bana dunga

she knew how to discipline me... since the two most things i liked the most were her cock and her dirty laundry... and even thou she loved me and was caring 

she also made sure to discipline me as well... i did her laundtry and came down to se my dad making her breakfast and i made her tea

she coming in her suit ready for work while readin and paper... amd pulling me on her lap.. i could feel her cock on my ass while she was kissing my neck

IS: really momma... your dropping me off (sat in her lap) woh momma your looking really good today

she giving him a mean look... he knew she decided what happened so he had to make dinner
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(10-04-2020, 11:34 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she knew how to discipline me... since the two most things i liked the most were her cock and her dirty laundry... and even thou she loved me and was caring 

she also made sure to discipline me as well... i did her laundtry and came down to se my dad making her breakfast and i made her tea

she coming in her suit ready for work while readin and paper... amd pulling me on her lap.. i could feel her cock on my ass while she was kissing my neck

IS: really momma... your dropping me off (sat in her lap) woh momma your looking really good today

she giving him a mean look... he knew she decided what happened so he had to make dinner

she taking u to school like a responsible parent, u saw she had a hard on in her jeans

emily: dont worry about that IS , i just get the morning boners (u bent and put ur mouth on it and she pushed u away)

kya kar rahay hoon? (twisting ur ear while driving the car) are u a slut? whore hoon kya tum? yeh sikahaya hay mainay tumay nahin na

IS: sorry mumma soryy mujhat laga apko relief chaiya (she leaving ur ear)

[Image: Arriving_at__Jimmy_Kimmel_Live__-_March_10-26.jpg]

emily: fine fine i dont want ki mera bacha school dukhi jay (she droping u till the gate , bent and combed ur hair, kissed u on the lips a motherly kiss) jaoo ab ill see u tonight

(u in ur class, ur head teacher jennifer doing the rounds, she is a close freind of ur mothers, came in the class to see u were kneeling down)

jennifer: whats the issue ? IS ko punishment kyun hay?

[Image: 5ed6d01333756419.jpg]

teacher; mam we found this (u had ur moms stocking and her shoe in ur bag) he cant bring in this na

jennifer: let me take him (she bought u in her office u crying) array roo mat beta (made u sit in her lap)

IS: woh please momma ko mat batana, she will punish me (u bought it without ur moms permission)

[Image: 81690c80d431c6318f26e2f976f57d60.jpg]
(10-04-2020, 11:43 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she taking u to school like a responsible parent, u saw she had a hard on in her jeans

emily: dont worry about that IS , i just get the morning boners (u bent and put ur mouth on it and she pushed u away)

kya kar rahay hoon? (twisting ur ear while driving the car) are u a slut? whore hoon kya tum? yeh sikahaya hay mainay tumay nahin na

IS: sorry mumma soryy mujhat laga apko relief chaiya (she leaving ur ear)

emily: fine fine i dont want ki mera bacha school dukhi jay (she droping u till the gate , bent and combed ur hair, kissed u on the lips a motherly kiss) jaoo ab ill see u tonight

(u in ur class, ur head teacher jennifer doing the rounds, she is a close freind of ur mothers, came in the class to see u were kneeling down)

jennifer: whats the issue ? IS ko punishment kyun hay?

teacher; mam we found this (u had ur moms stocking and her shoe in ur bag) he cant bring in this na

jennifer: let me take him (she bought u in her office u crying) array roo mat beta (made u sit in her lap)

IS: woh please momma ko mat batana, she will punish me (u bought it without ur moms permission)

i couldnt help but look at her cock when she was hard... it was sucha  big budlge in her pants but she not letting me suck it since she didnt want her son to be a slut

she dropping me off... kissing me and letting me go... and my head teacher was a close friends of my mom

IS; please jennifer aunty (since she was close to our family) dont tell my mom na (i knew emily wouldnt be happy with me taking it wihtout her permission)
(10-04-2020, 11:47 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i couldnt help but look at her cock when she was hard... it was sucha  big budlge in her pants but she not letting me suck it since she didnt want her son to be a slut

she dropping me off... kissing me and letting me go... and my head teacher was a close friends of my mom

IS; please jennifer aunty (since she was close to our family) dont tell my mom na (i knew emily wouldnt be happy with me taking it wihtout her permission)

ur mom made sure to keep all ur oerversions at home, and she would be very mad if she found at u bought her dirty stuff to school

jenneifer: (u felling her cock on ur ass) its ok mein hoon na dont worry mein nahin batauungi (u were so light for her

she palaced u on the table pulled ur shorts down and started kissing ur ass) umm muah bas thodi si detention leni hogi

IS: umm hann aunty, jo app bolo (u spreading ur ass for her, jennifer took her panties off and shoved them in ur mouth)

[Image: jennifer_aniston_2657x4000_wallpaper_www...com_86.jpg]

jennifer: panties mooh mein hay so u sont have to scream ok (she took ur moms stocking made u wear them on ur legs, and placed her cock on ur ass)

(slowly pushing it, so deep she was almost lying on u at the table fucking u) ahhh IS beta ahhhh thats it bas thodi der aur

(u never got trouble in school as ur headmistress and ur mom friend took care of u, after pounding u hard and cumming in u)

[Image: SKrX74D.jpg]

chalo IS (cleaning ur ass with a tissue) ab jaoo aur phirsay yeh sab mat karna

(u coming back home, doing all the chores, recording her fav TV shows as she came late from work)

emily (walking in u ran up and hugged her, she picking u her hand on ur ass) kaisa hay mera beta how was ur day

[Image: Arriving_at__Jimmy_Kimmel_Live__-_March_10-16.jpg]
(10-04-2020, 11:54 PM)wkdevil Wrote: ur mom made sure to keep all ur oerversions at home, and she would be very mad if she found at u bought her dirty stuff to school

jenneifer: (u felling her cock on ur ass) its ok mein hoon na dont worry mein nahin batauungi (u were so light for her

she palaced u on the table pulled ur shorts down and started kissing ur ass) umm muah bas thodi si detention leni hogi

IS: umm hann aunty, jo app bolo (u spreading ur ass for her, jennifer took her panties off and shoved them in ur mouth)

jennifer: panties mooh mein hay so u sont have to scream ok (she took ur moms stocking made u wear them on ur legs, and placed her cock on ur ass)

(slowly pushing it, so deep she was almost lying on u at the table fucking u) ahhh IS beta ahhhh thats it bas thodi der aur

(u never got trouble in school as ur headmistress and ur mom friend took care of u, after pounding u hard and cumming in u)

chalo IS (cleaning ur ass with a tissue) ab jaoo aur phirsay yeh sab mat karna

(u coming back home, doing all the chores, recording her fav TV shows as she came late from work)

emily (walking in u ran up and hugged her, she picking u her hand on ur ass) kaisa hay mera beta how was ur day

i never got in touble... emily and jennifer being close friends... i would never get in touble in school... but it did mean jennifer could use me every now and then

she pushing her panties in my mouth making me wear my moms stockings... which i found hot... and she fucking me good

IS: aaahh aunty aaaahh aaaahh (she cumming in me and letting me go... i went home waiting for my mom... she came and ran to her and hugged her)

was great momma... woh you know jennifer aunty na... she takes good care of me at school (her hand on my ass... my handa and legs around her)
(11-04-2020, 12:02 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i never got in touble... emily and jennifer being close friends... i would never get in touble in school... but it did mean jennifer could use me every now and then

she pushing her panties in my mouth making me wear my moms stockings... which i found hot... and she fucking me good

IS: aaahh aunty aaaahh aaaahh (she cumming in me and letting me go... i went home waiting for my mom... she came and ran to her and hugged her)

was great momma... woh you know jennifer aunty na... she takes good care of me at school (her hand on my ass... my handa and legs around her)

emily:She better do, meri princess ka toh khayal rakhna hi hoga na uska call bhi aya tha mujhay

(u got a lillte worried if jennifer told her about the stockings) bool rahi thi ajj tumnay bohot khush kiya usay , aisay hi padon and make me proud

(ur mom sat on her chair, a single big sofa where only she was allowed to sit, it was the best seat in front of the TV)

chalo go bring ur momma a cold one na (u running along bringing her a beer, she chilling)

[Image: Emily_Blunt_-_At_the_Premiere_of_A_Quiet...020-19.jpg]

(she dint have to tell u, u were trained, u took her right shoe off and started sniffing it)

beta pehlay take both of them off (u taking the other one off, she keeping her legs on the cofee table)

(u on the floor, sniffing like a dog, she saw that and had a boner in her pants) no no eyes nechay

did u do ur chores? ur homework?

[Image: People_2018-07.jpg]
IS: sab hogaya momma all before time, sab karliya mainay

emily: ok chalo u can play with my cock phir (u jumped up to her side unzipped to see her huge white cock, it had precum leaking) taste it chalo

( u licking it like a obidient slut, licking her cock from top to bottom) umm IS mommas balls are real sweaty take car  of them

(u took her balls out started sucking on them while she was watching her show, she was so into her show she dint even care what u were doing)

[Image: Timestalk_2018-08.jpg]
(11-04-2020, 12:10 AM)wkdevil Wrote: emily:She better do, meri princess ka toh khayal rakhna hi hoga na uska call bhi aya tha mujhay

(u got a lillte worried if jennifer told her about the stockings) bool rahi thi ajj tumnay bohot khush kiya usay , aisay hi padon and make me proud

(ur mom sat on her chair, a single big sofa where only she was allowed to sit, it was the best seat in front of the TV)

chalo go bring ur momma a cold one na (u running along bringing her a beer, she chilling)

(she dint have to tell u, u were trained, u took her right shoe off and started sniffing it)

beta pehlay take both of them off (u taking the other one off, she keeping her legs on the cofee table)

(u on the floor, sniffing like a dog, she saw that and had a boner in her pants) no no eyes nechay

did u do ur chores? ur homework?

IS: sab hogaya momma all before time, sab karliya mainay

emily: ok chalo u can play with my cock phir (u jumped up to her side unzipped to see her huge white cock, it had precum leaking) taste it chalo

( u licking it like a obidient slut, licking her cock from top to bottom) umm IS mommas balls are real sweaty take car  of them

(u took her balls out started sucking on them while she was watching her show, she was so into her show she dint even care what u were doing)

i was trained well... i would do ahything for her... she was my step mom... yet i loved her more than my actual mom... i had made sure i had 

everything done... and this was normal betwen us... where a normal chidlren would play with they toys or playstation emily knew what i wanted her... sniffng her show and now she

sitting back relaxing and letting me play with her cock... i unzipped her and licking her huge white cock... licking her balls

she havign a good time playing with her cokc now... sucking her cock, sucking ehr balls while she sat back watching her show

IS: mmmm ssslluurrpp mmm sssluurrpp ssslluurrpp 'i wasnt even talking since i knew she didnt want to be distrubed while watching her show'
(11-04-2020, 12:15 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was trained well... i would do ahything for her... she was my step mom... yet i loved her more than my actual mom... i had made sure i had 

everything done... and this was normal betwen us... where a normal chidlren would play with they toys or playstation emily knew what i wanted her

sitting back relaxing and letting me play with her cock... i unzipped her and licking her huge white cock... licking her balls

she havign a good time playing with her cokc now... sucking her cock, sucking ehr balls while she sat back watching her show

IS: mmmm ssslluurrpp mmm sssluurrpp ssslluurrpp 'i wasnt even talking since i knew she didnt want to be distrubed while watching her show'

u were a obideint lillte whore for her, wouldntsay a word, only her actions were enough to understand

after u sucled her cock she pointed at ur clothes, u knew u had to get naked for her, ahs poited at her lap and u sat on it

but she had u on her thigh, and u were grinding on it while jerking her cock

IS: uhh momma uhhh (she pusing her hand on ur mouth)

[Image: Harper_s_BAZAAR_UK_28129.jpg]
emily: shh i cant hear the dialogues chup rahon (us started shaking and cumming on her thigh, she dint even react to that)

(her hand around ur waist pulled u and pushed u on her cock )  did u record UFC (u were being fucked but she cared for her show) ok its here

(she watching it her eyes on the TV ...making u jump on her cock) (after a good 40 mins, she saw u sweating, and eyes rolled back u were constantly cumming for her)

chalo let momma cum now ok (she in missionary on top of u fucking u hard) ahh ahh IS momma gonna cum ahhhhhhhhhhhh (u felling her load in u,

[Image: A_Quiet_Place_2_Press_Conference_-_March_8-16.jpg]
she got up her cock still hard..jerking it letting the last drops fall on u,) chalo i have to take care of ur dad too ab jaoo aur sojaoo

(u relaxing a little, then woke up to see in the middle of the night ur sister in her bra and panties drinking ur moms left over beer

chloe: hey Is mind ur business samjhay dont be a bitch and snitch on me ok

[Image: 6393dbb.jpg]
(11-04-2020, 12:24 AM)wkdevil Wrote: u were a obideint lillte whore for her, wouldntsay a word, only her actions were enough to understand

after u sucled her cock she pointed at ur clothes, u knew u had to get naked for her, ahs poited at her lap and u sat on it

but she had u on her thigh, and u were grinding on it while jerking her cock

IS: uhh momma uhhh (she pusing her hand on ur mouth)

mily: shh i cant hear the dialogues chup rahon (us started shaking and cumming on her thigh, she dint even react to that)

(her hand around ur waist pulled u and pushed u on her cock )  did u record UFC (u were being fucked but she cared for her show) ok its here

(she watching it her eyes on the TV ...making u jump on her cock) (after a good 40 mins, she saw u sweating, and eyes rolled back u were constantly cumming for her)

chalo let momma cum now ok (she in missionary on top of u fucking u hard) ahh ahh IS momma gonna cum ahhhhhhhhhhhh (u felling her load in u,

he got up her cock still hard..jerking it letting the last drops fall on u,) chalo i have to take care of ur dad too ab jaoo aur sojaoo

(u relaxing a little, then woke up to see in the middle of the night ur sister in her bra and panties drinking ur moms left over beer

chloe: hey Is mind ur business samjhay dont be a bitch and snitch on me ok

getting fucked by my mom was the best thing ever... even if she was more intrested in the show... she was just letting me enjoy... she even watching UFC

she didnt even need to talk and i knew.. got naked and riding her now 'aaahh aaahh mmmm aaaahhh' i was cumming so much... 

i was crazy for her cock... eyes rolling back... then she also wanted ot cum and putting me in missionary and cumming inside me and banging me and then going to sleep

my elder step sister didnt live with us who was a doctor but my little step sister did who was really bitchy

IS: par woh chole... we are not allowed to drink her beer na... momma said... i will eerrmm have to tell
(11-04-2020, 12:30 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: getting fucked by my mom was the best thing ever... even if she was more intrested in the show... she was just letting me enjoy... she even watching UFC

she didnt even need to talk and i knew.. got naked and riding her now 'aaahh aaahh mmmm aaaahhh' i was cumming so much... 

i was crazy for her cock... eyes rolling back... then she also wanted ot cum and putting me in missionary and cumming inside me and banging me and then going to sleep

my elder step sister didnt live with us who was a doctor but my little step sister did who was really bitchy

IS: par woh chole... we are not allowed to drink her beer na... momma said... i will eerrmm have to tell

she walked very close to u, and pushed the bottle in ur mouth

chloe: and ill tell momma ki how u bought her stocking and hells to school and got in trouble, dont forget i go there too

(she walking away) stop staring at my ass, (chloe disliked u as she wasn't the fav anymore her own mother loved u more than her)

ur mom was  a very busy women to the point she was working on sundays too

[Image: 37146ec.jpg]

u outside the house playing with the neigboorhood kids, who werent good company, they got in a lot of trouble

breaking windows, writing things on the car u were just playing around when ur mom coming back from work saw that ..the car pulled right next to u)

kid: ohh no thats emily aunty bhaggo yaar (they ran away leaving u, u turned to see ur mom fuming, she held ur ear and pulled u up)

[Image: Emily_Blunt_-_Tory_Burch_NYFW_SS20_at_th...ity-05.jpg]

(threw u in bacl of the car, driving u home, u scared, she waked in the home, u follwoing her

she pointed at the table, u kept ur hand and bent, she taking her belt off)

emily: kitni baar kahan hay dont hang out with those kids samjtay nahin tum (spanked u hard with the belt), chilaoo mat bolon kya kar rahay thay tum

dad: (walking in) array kya huwa kyun mar rahi hoo isay

emily: U SHUT UP!! pata hay kahan tha yeh (grabbed u and sat pulling ur undewear down and bending u on her knees) ganda bacha

[Image: People_2018-03.jpg]